Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (85387 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by translux(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
dopechoks:
sense fall on you
BLINDED POLONGLIPHIUS
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by translux(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
dopechoks:
sense fall on you
BLINDED POLONGLIPHIUS
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by seangy4konji: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2017
This is not my fault.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by MxFactor: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Just my thought! Why parade them?
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by mmluv4real: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2017
dopechoks:
sense fall on you
u ar out of sense.......
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by vivalavida(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2017
Shinalaura, Warriz happening naa
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by dtruth50: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
hypocrisy Christians. see as they are saying the pastor did nothing wrong while if it is a Muslim now, they will start insulting the entire Islam.

I pray the pastors will have their way into ur wives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Palaver: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2017
Awoofawo:
What is the problem with folks self........what is crime three grow up adults having three-son here now.....people will just not mind their business!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Everyone to their own judgment day palaver....................no one gonna stand trial for you! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Taribo2503: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Abomination[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by LyfeJennings(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2017
This is soooo wrong on every note
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by manci(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
pls allow pastor to enjoy his manhood been a pastor doesn't remove him from been a human .
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Awoofawo(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Palaver:
undecided
Ha Mr Palaver you dey nairaland?! LoL Nairaland with funny moniker!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Palaver: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
Awoofawo:
Ha Mr Palaver you dey nairaland?! LoL Nairaland with funny moniker!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey o jare. grin Happy Independence Day sir.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by slysteel: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Trashy bloogers, first of all, that place is not cameroun, nobody wears jackets for cold in camer, they have same weather with Nigeria, obviously south east africa or a southern african country,so if your location is wrong, why should I believe your story? camer people love sex and are free with it, nobody will arrest you there over a party even if you did it in the streets.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by RedboneSmith(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why were they paraded? Why were they arrested? Group sex with consenting adults is a crime in Cameroon? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by bablogee(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Cast the first stone if you have never committed a sin
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Kennyideal(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why were paraded?....that he is a pastor or that he was caught with married women
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Awoofawo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Palaver:
I dey o jare. grin Happy Independence Day sir.
Same to you! but no cause wahala for hood here o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmmmmm, what a disgrace, they are the ones bringing reproach to the church.
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by ofwest47(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nawaa with these present day Pakitos (Pastors)
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Coolgent(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Never trust Pastor even with your Grandma cos Pastors and fornication are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Smartademu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Daboomb:

I guess sleeping with the wife of other men is not a crime.
I am sure there is nothimg like Adultery in the criminal code, right?
Muumu illiterate
I guess u are the mumu. If they have infringed any part of their laws, there should be a process in place for their arrest and prosecution which should be done in a civilised manner not to be dragged nude along the street like animals. Whatever they might have committed, they've still got the right to human dignity and fair trial. Only a court of law can try and if found guilty sentence them to appropriate punishment. And Mr mumu, this happened in Cameron not Nigeria.

Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by Maski87: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Fat,old and ugly
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by lloydmuna2(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Signs of the end of time ,
Jesus in my name they shall preach turning people from the truth !! The end is near
Re: Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad by lloydmuna2(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Signs of the end of time ,
Jesus said in my name they shall preach turning people from the truth !! The end is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.