Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? (2513 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by instinct57vm(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ok so, I will run through this quickly..although it never happened to me but I observed it has happened to a number of guys...I will talk about the most recent one.. HERE I GO
A friend of mine told me he sent a babe a total sum of 10K for tfare from one state to another, normally the tfare shouldn't be more than 3K max but he added 7k based on the babe's request to make her hair and subscribe data.. lo and behold...this babe refused to turn up...since the cash hit her account, she's been avoiding my friend, firstly she blocked him on whatsapp and subsequently barred his calls...here's my question for the guys.. when such happened to u how did u handle it? and my question for the ladies? what warrants a lady behave in this manner?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
bro goan sleep. b like say weed una take dey control u undecided

this how mqga started, gurl wey una never see sad
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
It is a crime in the Federal Republic of Nigeria "obtaining under false pretense", he should report her to EFCC....... angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
It is a crime in the Federal Republic of Nigeria "obtaining under false pretense", he should report her to EFCC....... angry
And what would EFCC do?. You don't have a case against her 'cause you willingly sent her the money, so the false pretence crap is bullshit. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by RoyalBlak007: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
♤ They're called

♤"Húngry ßabes"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
And what would EFCC do?. You don't have a case against her 'cause you willingly sent her the money, so the false pretence crap is bullshit. grin

So the people that send money to internet fraudsters do it "unwillingly"? If you try that stunt with me i will come to your church on sunday and pretend i want to give testimony and call you out in front of everyone........ angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hungry girls everywhere looking for mugus to chop

but i also blame u too.why will u send the money at first when you were nt very sure she will come?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by AuroraB(f): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
My chest cheesy
NL and everything funny grin

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

So the people that send money to internet fraudsters do it "unwillingly"? If you try that stunt with me i will come to your church on sunday and pretend i want to give testimony and call you out in front of everyone........ angry
This case isn't the same as scamming 'cause you both had an agreement she only failed to fulfil her end of the bargain.

FYI, I don't have the need to meet random dudes.

The girl knows what the dude wants, and he may have felt she wants the same thing, not knowing she intends being the smarter one. Quote me anywhere, most of you who get scammed by girls do so with girls you don't even know too well not to talk of having a good relationship with. If he'd given the 10k to his girlfriend I'm sure she won't have disappointed him so I think that serves the guy right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Why send money to a complete stranger.i am very sure ur guy got scammed by a yahoo boy pretending to be a babecheesy.and if u wan argue say dem yarn over the phone forget dat onecheesy.there are some yahoo boys that use their girlfriends to answer their maga on the phone.tell ur paddy to take heartcheesycheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by smardray(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
but.....you should not be a friend to a mumu naw. .
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
This case isn't the same as scamming 'cause you both had an agreement she only failed to fulfil her end of the bargain.

The girl knows what the dude wants, and he may have felt she wants the same thing, not knowing she intends being the smarter one. Quote me anywhere, most of you who get scammed by girls do so with girls you don't even know too well not to talk of having a good relationship with. If he'd given the 10k to his girlfriend I'm sure she won't have disappointed him so I think that serves the guy right.
the come to my house type of dudescheesy.dem go see fine girl for Facebook and the next tin na to dey request the girl to come spend the night at their housecheesy.tell me wich girl go wan spend the night in the house of a strange man if not an oloshocheesy.anyway in this case op's friend got scammed by a guy pretending to be a babe.Kimbra such fraudsters over boku for Facebookcheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
AuroraB:
My chest cheesy
NL and everything funny grin
yea..this story for sweet for a storyline in one of the papa ajascoe episodecheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:

So collecting money for a service not rendered isn't scamming? The agreement was he sends her money and she comes over, whether she agrees to 'go the whole nine yards' when she comes over is a different case but by collecting his money she has committed herself to coming over.

FYI----- I don't pay for goods i havent seen angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
the come to my house type of dudescheesy.dem go see fine girl for Facebook and the next tin na to dey request the girl to come spend the night at their housecheesy.tell me wich girl go wan spend the night in the house of a strange man if not an oloshocheesy.anyway in this case op's friend got scammed by a guy pretending to be a babe.Kimbra such fraudsters over boku for Facebookcheesy.
I tire oh. Why won't he get scammed when she knows he's after her legs?. grin I could remember some time ago a guy complained of a similar thing so it could be a girl too.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by MasterKim: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Interpol nko
Efcc ko, BSS ni
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

so wetin u wan yarn for d church? Dat u send 10k to one random babe for Facebook make im come ur house for u to fuk am and and she collect the money vamoosecheesycheesy.guy u sure say u go get mind yarn dat tin?cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by onyeezeigbo: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
You be maga

she don scam you
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
MasterKim:

Interpol nko
Efcc ko, BSS ni

Well if she decides to evade arrest by escaping to another country then 'Interpol' will be involved......... angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Florblu(f): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
Because they realized how foolish you are and they can't afford to spend their time with a foolish fellow
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
I tire oh. Why won't he get scammed when she knows he's after her legs?. grin I could remember some time ago a guy complained of a similar thing so it could be a girl too.
just see how a whole 10k just lost.guys like this if their gf request for 2k for hair maintenance na dem go first shout goldigger.now the bobo don send im whole 10k to one scammer for Facebook cos of fukcheesy. If na me get a friend like this i go dis own fast fastcheesy.wetin op dey do with mumu friend.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

So collecting money for a service not rendered isn't scamming? The agreement was he sends her money and she comes over, whether she agrees to 'go the whole nine yards' when she comes over is a different case but by collecting his money she has committed herself to coming over.

FYI----- I don't pay for goods i havent seen angry
It's not in EFCC's area of jurisdiction to go into romantic affairs where money was exchanged for transport fare. This is my point. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by MasterKim: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Well if she decides to evade arrest by escaping to another country then 'Interpol' will be involved......... angry
You're on a long tin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
just see how a whole 10k just lost.guys like this if their gf request for 2k for hair maintenance na dem go first shout goldigger.now the bobo don send im whole 10k to one scammer for Facebook cos of fukcheesy.
Most of them think with their dick first. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
lefulefu:
so wetin u wan yarn for d church? Dat u send 10k to one random babe for Facebook make im come ur house for u to fuk am and and she collect the money vamoosecheesycheesy.guy u sure say u go get mind yarn dat tin?cheesy

I will even let the whole congregation know the styles i was planning to use, my brother you cannot fool an old fool. Every man has paid for sex at one point in their life so it is nothing to be ashamed of....... angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

You think interpol is as confused as the law enforcement agencies in Nigeria?. You now sound like one idiot I met in a transit on my way back from Benin who was arguing that if Nigeria should be as old as America is, we will be better than America. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by soberdrunk(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
It's not in EFCC's area of jurisdiction to go into romantic affairs where money was exchanged for transport fare. This is my point. grin

EFCC---Economic and Financial Crimes Commision, this is 'entirely' and 'strongly' in their jurisdiction. Point of correction, this isnt a 'romantic affair', it is simply an innocent man that paid his hard earned money for a service that wasn't rendered and that my friend is a major "Financial crime"........ angry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

I will even let the whole congregation know the styles i was planning to use, my brother you cannot fool an old fool. Every man has paid for sex at one point in their life so it is nothing to be ashamed of....... angry
ok when u go abeg make sure u wear mask cos when u dey yarn the matter for church..as expected some of the church members go video u for their fone and dem go upload ur video for nairaland, Facebook and Linda ikeji blogcheesy.na u go dey trend dat whole monthcheesy.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Its funny that you said this. As a matter of Fact, 75% Relationship in Nigeria. You are paying for sex.

The remaining 25% are the neutral ones.

Their is no free meal in Freetown, let lefulefu or whoever say what they wanna say !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
kimbraa:
grin
kimbraa:
haha..even if op's friend must invite a girl wey he see for social media..the way i know wey sharp guys dey do am..they will tell the girl to come over and dat d money she uses to come they will give it to her.i guess op's mumu friend was so desperate to nack and the yahoo boy posing as a babe noticed the desperationcheesy.the guy send d yahoo boy T fare plus he subscribe for am plus send money for her hair maintenance cheesy.kai! op's friend is not a nigerian.nigerian guy no dey Dull like discheesy.maybe he's kenyan.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
cruchenutii:

Its funny that you said this. As a matter of Fact, 75% Relationship in Nigeria. You are paying for sex.

The remaining 25% are the neutral ones.

Their is no free meal in Freetown, let lefulefu or whoever say what they wanna say !
wich is better? Giving money to ur girlfriend when she's in want or giving a whole 10k to one yahoo boy wey upload a fake pix of a model in his Facebook profilecheesy cos u believe d model will visit u after u send d 10kcheesycheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? by Afamed: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
instinct57vm:
Ok so, I will run through this quickly..although it never happened to me but I observed it has happened to a number of guys...I will talk about the most recent one.. HERE I GO
A friend of mine told me he sent a babe a total sum of 10K for tfare from one state to another, normally the tfare shouldn't be more than 3K max but he added 7k based on the babe's request to make her hair and subscribe data.. lo and behold...this babe refused to turn up...since the cash hit her account, she's been avoiding my friend, firstly she blocked him on whatsapp and subsequently barred his calls...here's my question for the guys.. when such happened to u how did u handle it? and my question for the ladies? what warrants a lady behave in this manner?
Your friend is still a learner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Sexdoll Factory Showing How They Are Made And Assembled / Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Lover Surface Online / To The Ladies Does This Sound Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.