Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pre-independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... (377 Views)

Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / Regions Contribution To Nigeria Account Pre Independence & Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... by iamleumas: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
So its less than 24 hours for it to be October that Nigeria will be celebrating her 55th Independence Day. I thought about a write up that's hilarious and I want to share it with everyone.

NIGERIA.... MY BELOVED COUNTRY
1. Where our mothers use ice cream bowls to store pepper in the fridge.
2. Where ladies don't accept flowers for valentine or birthday.
3. Where lizard go look your eyeball, nod head and say '' nothing dey happen, guy''.
4. Where a blind beggar will reject a fake naira note.
5. Where groundnuts are sold in BOTTLES and water in SATCHETS.
6. Where parents claim they always take first position in school.
7. Where you can be a driver for years without a driver's license.
8. Where government officials don't know the National anthem.
9. Where Gala and LacaSera are the best options when stuck in traffic.
10. Where you are jailed for stealing Maggi and given a chieftaincy title for stealing millions.
11. Where we fight for everything. To gain admission to university, to get a job and worse still to enter a bus!!.
12. Where you are robbed of your phone and the robbers come back for your pincode and charger.
13. Where your type of generator shows how rich you are.
14. Where you can easily blame your family members in the village for your problems.
15. Where rich men must have pot belly.
16. Where if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.
17. Where pickpockets steal your phone from your pocket and the music will still be playing through your earphone.
18. Where generator is a social amenity.
19. Where people collect change from beggars hand.
20. Where Igbo men produce Toyota Camry jeans and Dr Dre's slippers.
21. Where the man who had no shoes was the President.
22. Where BlackBerry torch is sold in traffic for 12k!!!!!

Lolz. Join in the fun.
Feel free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Is Apc Praying For More Terrorist Groups Or What? / If It Is Not Awo,it Can’t Be Awo! By Yinka Odumakin / Ipob/nigeria And To Whom It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.