Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate (741 Views)

Man Left Wife In Hotel Room During Honeymoon To Meet 6 Prostitute / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by dabeto: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Despite claims that she would receive nothing from his fortune, Hugh Hefner's widow, Crystal Harris, 31, will keep a stunning home worth $7 million and a $5 million lump sum, it has emerged.
A watertight prenup had apparently blocked Harris from receiving a penny of the 91-year-old's $43 million fortune on his death. Instead, it was divided between his four children, the University of Southern California and a list of charities.
But that same prenup in fact promised Harris a substantial package of money, as well as the four-bedroom Hollywood Hills house that Hefner bought her in 2013, TMZ reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936782/Hugh-Hefner-leaves-wife-Crystal-Hollywood-home-5m.html#ixzz4uGUx2Lzi

Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
HIGH
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

OOHH MY GOSH!

I never even know that he died 3 days ago.. embarassed So does it mean we shud say GOOD BYE to all the Playboy bunnies lipsrsealed ?
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Who cares
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by HeWrites(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked shocked

OOHH MY GOSH!

I never even know that he died 3 days ago.. embarassed So does it mean we shud say GOOD BYE to all the Playboy bunnies lipsrsealed ?

embarassed
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by dabeto: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked shocked

OOHH MY GOSH!

[color=#006600][/color]

u seem to be in love with his mag........
the bunnies have long relocated grin
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by Fernandowski(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2017
She no come for the body

She came for the money......
Re: Play Boy Founder Hugh Hefner Left Wife Crystal With Estate by hos4x(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Abeg make una check wella whether he leave anything for me

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Wedding Of Man Who Recently Went Viral For Plans To Marry Two Ladies / / Whatsapp Sex Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.