Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch (8369 Views)

Atiku Bagudu Takes Over From Rochas Okorocha As Chairman Of APC Governors’ Forum / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Photos From Rochas Okorocha's 55th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by londonrivals: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha Book Launch and also to commemorate on his 55th Birthday. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/10/photos-from-gov-okorocha-book-launch.html

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Imortal001: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Good!
Happy Birthday!
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Alphasoar(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who wrote that book sef, cos am very sure the author isn't the governor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Independence to Nigeria . . .

Happy New Month Nairaland . . .

If you're just not happy about anything to celebrate in Nigeria, Just celebrate General Mohammadu Buhari. Like Abraham Lincoln, he contested for the seat he occupies now for three consecutive times and won on the fourth.

He is an inspiration to those who feel they can't win in life.

Never give up!!!

#Udo

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by thesuave10(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Here's the BOOK REVIEW :

LIES !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by etoman1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Owelle

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Yomzzyblog: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by dust144(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Let the book lunch you and your people out of power come 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by talk2percy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wetin him know Wey him go write, heartless man, eze China road and master and originator of multiple uncompleted projects!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by greatseed: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
In his speech yesterday, I saw a man praising the Ghanaian president for sacrifice of attending his book launch, but openly indirectly yab bed buhari for not attending. He bragged about his support for buhari during election, but was disappointed he didn't show up. Funny politicians grin cheesy tongue
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Erifenz: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Book launch to do what?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by greatseed: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
talk2percy:
Wetin him know Wey him go write, heartless man, eze China road and master and originator of multiple uncompleted projects!
Wale Okediran wrote the book, not Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by greatseed: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
mallamsule:
So this one can write ? undecided.. Interesting !
He didn't write it. Check for the author

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by ajarossi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Noting good can be written by a wicked man. If u av issues with ur landlord just report him to any body that knows any body that knows Rochas, within 24hours the house ll b leveled. If u doubt me ask any owerri or orlu person. Over and out
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by blaise00700(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Trash, i go buy that book take am clean yash.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Edu3Again: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
This useless governor that is always causing problems between me and the middle belt.

Every time I mention that Rochas is the worst Governor in Nigeria, the guys from the middle belt get upset.
The middle belt guys shout me down saying that the worst Governor is Orfom of Benue.

Then the argument gets heated over who is worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Naziridamos: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Zoo munger

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Emeritus001(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria where Books are written about Government without tangible Achievements...Happy New Month... Emeritus

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by olumidejosh: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
i tire for dz country
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by emmasege: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
This Aboki governor has been polluting the atmosphere with his noise in the last couple of days.

He's all over the national TV stations doing his showmanship business as usual.

It's only in Nigeria that a sitting governor or president would be parading the success of his private business while still in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Mrjaz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rubbish everywhere if I hear say nanRochas write that book of lies
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by amosyanyan(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
ajarossi:
Noting good can be written by a wicked man. If u av issues with ur landlord just report him to any body that knows any body that knows Rochas, within 24hours the house ll b leveled. If u doubt me ask any owerri or orlu person. Over and out
Davido is just 24!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by odehme: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
I want to challenge anybody who is not happy with the development strides of Okorocha and mention the name of his governor and we'll know if he's better. if every political leader can be embarking on projects like him even if its for personal engradizement Nigeria would have been better for it. Shout out to you the civilian general governor of our time. I'm out
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
emmasege:
This Aboki governor has been polluting the atmosphere with his noise in the last couple of days.

He's all over the national TV stations doing his showmanship business as usual.

It's only in Nigeria that a sitting governor or president would be parading the success of his private business while still in office.

What is wrong with paradi g your private success while in office?
U want him to parade his failure abi? Tututututut
Atiku paraded his success while in office
Donald Trump is parading his the success of his private business and he is still in office
Thaksin Shinawatra was in office as PM of Thailand and paraded the success of his private business
Dick Chiney was VP of US and paraded the success of his private business
Orji Uzor Kalu was a Governor in Abia State and paraded d success of Slok

If he was in PDP I doubt if u would av made this comment
If u need more examples, local and foreign, l can give u
Stop hating the man and be motivated instead
Re: Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch by BlackDBagba: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
In a state where pensioners are owed salaries and active civil servants have had their salaries cut by up to 30%, he has the guts to 'celebrate' his birthday with state funds- for one week, if I have my facts right.

It's such a shame, the people who are smiling with him and cheering him on, can't even tell him the truth....

Rochas, you have failed yourself and your people. They believed in you and hoped for a brighter future but you sold your soul and mortgaged their happiness and collective wealth.

That being said, the book is of a high quality print. Not sure about the contents though. I'm sure it's full of bulls^%t.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Law Enforcement Agencies Should Be Allowed To Do Their Work – Presidency / Fashola Commissions Cg-eko Automobile Services, Skill Acquisition Center (PICS) / ISIS & Syrian Fighters In Europe claiming refugees (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.