Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks (21449 Views)

Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / 2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Desyner: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
Ahdonbilivit
Why?
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by pejuakinab: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who says God doesn't answer prayer
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by bettercreature(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Hmmm I smell sometin phishing embarassed
me too it's a phishing scam! grin ;DHow can you apply for a private university if your parent are not capable
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by osazsky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Henrybet57:
Today fixed match ready and available directly from my games source kindly call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls this is not free
seun all Dis bet scam go spoil ur site, once u c it delete it as soon as possible don't allow other to c it, fool ur mate dey bomb white u day here dey find poor Nigerian some of whom can afford 3 square meal a dey 419

1 Like

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
The world is still full with great people. Men and women who are willing to go out of their ways to be a blessing to others. I pray to be among the great. Humanity must feel my presence while I am here on earth
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by TolErins(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Congratulations, you're very lucky. Thanks to the sponsor too, there's a saying that when you train a woman, you have trained a nation,the seed your sponsor sowed into your life will have impact on your generation.

1 Like

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by castrol180(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
tolexy123:
Cos you are a lady

Cos she is a lady? But a woman also sponsored her. My friend please stop all excuses for yourself move on, even at the face of trial and tribulations. Be brave and confident. You are a living being and the problem before you doesn't have life.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by bucho1: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Our GOD is faithful.He who started good work in your favor will finish it. Congrats dear....
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by tiredoflife(m): 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
fk001:
Congratulations on your graduation and welcome to the labour market.

Second phase of your hardship cheesy

If i were that sponsor, i will just secure her a job to complete what i have started if possible i will sponsor her MSC and Phd

Yes the sponsor should also secure her the air she would breathe.... The food she will eat....even tissue paper to wipe her ass....Nigerians always looking for free things
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Odani: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
joeaz58:
and we should fry rice..... tongue

No u shud be happy for her so dat God can send ur own helper so u can stop consituting nuisance on Nairaland angry

2 Likes

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by fk001(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
tiredoflife:

Yes the sponsor should also secure her the air she would breathe.... The food she will eat....even tissue paper to wipe her ass....Nigerians always looking for free things

Seriously will be the best thing to do, and the girl will be happy and she will never forget it
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Funkybabee(f): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
When Grace speak for you!!!!

May God let me see such mercy

1 Like

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is a woman who as sponsored four of her kids to Covenant and then sponsored 3 other ppl who aren't her kids there.
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
bettercreature:
me too it's a phishing scam! grin ;DHow can you apply for a private university if your parent are not capable
Christians don't work by realities, we work by faith! It is the emblem of Christianity. We must always seek things that appear to be out of our reach.

1 Like

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Rajosh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who asked her to go to private school. No be person wey chop belleful dey consider private school?
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by brenister10: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
joeaz58:
and we should fry rice..... tongue
No, fry your brain
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Pat081: 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mobsync:
I don't believe this story and I won't, no matter what anyone says.
not only u mi sef dnt believe dis or it maybe one of dia Pastors
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by wine4dguy: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
I can't help but compare these two countries Nigeria and South Africa, how is it that South African government is able to fund education of its citizens providing accommodation and stipend in form of bursaries and the so called giant can't handle such. What is Nigeria doing wrong? Maybe the citizens of Nigeria don't know how to demand what they are entitled to...suffering and smiling with religious houses everywhere
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by hiscules: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
You Know that you are from a poor home.. you know your family cant afford the fees.... Yet you still applied to a school that pays up to 7 million naira as tuition fees.... When there are so many Federal schools in this country that pay below 50k to chose from...... Sis. You Wicked...
its called FAITH

1 Like

Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by jsb(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
So how come you did not write to Adeboye and all those Redeem Pastors that enjoy from the church proceeds to help you..
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
hiscules:
its called FAITH
Lets use our brain.... for omce
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Henrybet57:
Today fixed match ready and available directly from my games source kindly call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls this is not free
Bro...
Im fucking ready...
I stake high..
I am in..
add up on watsapp. @08149160754
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Uche000(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is the power of divine mercy. I rejoice with you dear. I hope I get the same favour also. I have written to so many people as regards payment for my law school tuition fee, but it looks like nothing is going to come out from my struggle. But I still have hope that I will get help soon and resume with my mates at the Nigerian law school this October
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by efighter: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
You Know that you are from a poor home.. you know your family cant afford the fees.... Yet you still applied to a school that pays up to 7 million naira as tuition fees.... When there are so many Federal schools in this country that pay below 50k to chose from...... Sis. You Wicked...

CLASSIC CASE OF THROWING COMMON SENSE INTO THE WIND
TO WALK BY FAITH

That is the story of the prodigal daughter.
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by ibabz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
I just hope she knows that every penny the mysterious woman paid her is a loan which she MUST pay back. But not to her her sponsor but to someone in need. Congrats anyway. #babzview
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by petitejolie(f): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
uzoclinton:

CLASSIC CASE OF THROWING COMMON SENSE INTO THE WIND
TO WALK BY FAITH
why u taking it personal na. shebi it worked for her. the end justifies d means na
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by Bhella5(m): 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yeah I believe yhu. I the had same grace in my final year. But in my own case...
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by hiscules: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
Lets use our brain.... for omce
ok
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by attention007(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nobody saw the part where she paid for first semester and then her friends parents paid for second semester 100level.

I don't know or maybe am not aware that some schools pay fees for first semester and then another for the second semester
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by delpee(f): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
attention007:
Nobody saw the part where she paid for first semester and then her friends parents paid for second semester 100level.

I don't know or maybe am not aware that some schools pay fees for first semester and then another for the second semester

Students are allowed to split their payments in some private universities. Probably her mum and first sponsor thought they would be able to cope using that method. Above all, absolute faith usually works wonders.
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by MarieSucre(f): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Gideongreat:
She looks lyk a slay queen

And if she is a slay Queen nko? I don't understand Nigeria these days, so, girls should bow dress like deeper life so as not to be tagged as Slay Queens. Go and buy Unslay Queen clothes na mtchewww.
Re: Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks by MarieSucre(f): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
lathrowinger:
Then be serious. Don't Bleep around

Where in the post did you see her f**king around? Or are you reading another story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nassarawa State University Post Graduate Programme.2019/2020 Come In Here / Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.