Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) (32268 Views)

Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Holuwathoby(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
My 10 point Independence celebration prayer for Nigeria:

1. May God put sanity and human feelings into our Military men so they will stop maltreating the para-militaries and the civilians at will.

2. May God help our Police men/women to be satisfied with their legal pay or rather look for a legal means of earning additional money rather than extorting the motorists, aiding illegalities for self benefit, harrasing good citizens and demanding money from someone that was robbed before issuance of a report.

3. May God help our judges to always stand to uphold truth and justice at all time - many noble lawyers are frustrated of corrupt judges that sells judgement

4. May God cleans Nigeria of all fraudulent Clerics who enslaves poor and gullible Citizens for selfish gains.

5. May God give wisdom to poor Nigerians who are in the habit of un necessarily oppressing fellow "poor" citizens by robbery, kidnapping, hooligalism, bribery etc.

6. May God help our health care givers to value and respect human life and to be always swift in their business.

7. May God give wisdom to the Nigerian poor masses so that they will *no longer* vote for 4years of slavery/suffering all because of meager gains such as foods and clothings offered by polithiefians.

8. May God help our Civil service and major Employers to stop harrasing beautiful young ladies and extorting money from young guyz before securing job placement.

9. May God miraculously and without bloodshed change those terms of our constitution that aim at making the rich richer(not an offence) and making the Poor poorer(a grave sin).

10. Everyone, small or great in Nigeria who at the expense of people's lives is hellbent on achieving a selfish vision and ambition will not live to achieve it - only him/her shall suffer and his/her "Just" loved ones spared without a scratch!

Thoby.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Horo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
waste of tax payers money
If he didn't visit you will still complain wailer please get a job
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by charlycharles(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=haywire1 post=61004457]Maiduguri, where Jonathan couldn't visit cheesy

SAI BABA

uninformed folk Jonathan visited soldiers at d war front. He did nt wear agbada n go for a jamboree in maiduguri like d vegetable. be wise
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Lexzytee(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Welldone baba i sight u...although am one of ur hater abeg no quote me o
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
no mind am..very senseless post.
haywire1:

So??

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
mmb:
Nnamdi Kanu right now..

Lol! See dilector! after one goat go dey ask me say make I prove wetin happen to Jubril of Sudan ear. I nor blame them sha, wetin I dey expect from semi-illiterates when dilector don confound them come gbafua when e reach time to dance the python stylay.

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Boko now is times to bombed him so Nigeria can had a better leader to became our presidential.

you needs to goes backs to primary schools.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Alexpetra: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Banter1:
Why are Biafrans saying HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to NIGERIA? Are they Nigerians?
LOLz ... u don mad oo
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Boko now is times to bombed him so Nigeria can had a better leader to became our presidential.
E no dey possible.. Them go finish any Boko member wey near that place cheesy

It's like you have no idea of how a president is guarded sha?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:

Like he should have trekked to Borno state to save tax payers money...Walahi, I taya for your post.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Financialfree: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Horo:

If he didn't visit you will still complain wailer please get a job
ur comment is a pure indication a jobless fellow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by UncleSnr(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
deepwater:
When is he coming to southern Nigeria??
Tomorrow!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Alexpetra: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
E no dey possible.. Them go finish any Boko member wey near that place cheesy

It's like you have no idea of how a president is guarded sha?
imagine the guy words... e no see as all the place was kept clean. im sure the grass was cut at night.. anything were no get Identity go comot face na down e dey go oo.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Financialfree: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
CoolAmbience:

Like he should have trekked to Borno state to save tax payers money...Walahi, I taya for your post.
because aso villa no get palour where he can celebrate
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by henryhemon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
twilliamx:
Baba Buhari, me I like your style, you deal decisively, we know those that hate you, don't mind them cos they hate every thing even themselves, it is only amongst them that they have such quotes as " if you see a snake and a fellow tribes man (mbaise) kill the tribes man before you kill the snake, what do you expect from such a people, we that are not biased and filled with hate know the kind of country that was left in your hand and we know truthfully that even with your deteriorated health you still strived to give your best. This same peoples voices where not heard when boko haram decimated over 10,000 Nigerians under their beloved ineffectual Buffon while he got drunk on otuoke local liquor , turning a blind eye to the cries of dying soldiers until suddenly he realised that election was close by and decided to act.
We that are sincere with our analysis know that it is not easy to run a mess like Nigeria but we can actually see a sincerity of purpose in your move to take the country to greater height. We pray to God to give you the wisdom to continue to do so.
Our hateful brothers are so blind that they forget that the 16yrs of the corruption ridden rule of the previous people destruction party left Nigeria in 16yrs of darkness, poverty, theft of the country's common wealth and without any good development in any region of the country yet they cry for them to come back.
We that are in the know always expected that whosoever will decide to lead and take the corruption fight head on will always meet corruption fighting back so for this we hail your courage to take on such herculean task.
Because we want a good country where there is love peace unity and prosperity we endear you to tackle their hate with love.
As Nigeria celebrate its 57th independence anniversary we pray never again to have another 16years of the of the locust.
May God continue to guide you my president and we wish you success in coming years ahead and success for every region of the country and all its citizen.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

Pray for the peace of Nigeria. May all those who love the country prosper.

Oversabi the worry you. Na hate go kill them.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Alexpetra:
imagine the guy words... e no see as all the place was kept clean. im sure the grass was cut at night.. anything were no get Identity go comot face na down e dey go oo.
I dey tell you baba... If the governor could be so guarded that Boko Haram cannot strike him, talk more of a president
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Alexpetra: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
deepwater:
When is he coming to southern Nigeria??
you wan start am abi... after now another person go say because he's from North that's why he is only visiting there
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
ableguy:
Yorubas After Sex*
Wife: *on her knees* Daddy wa, e seun gan!
Husband: Kotope, Jesu lo seun.
you are not making any sense... copy cat... child of hate.. don't bother quoting me because you have been ignored already... cry cry..
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Senigentle(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
So nice to have as our president...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Ahassani(m): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:

nawa o.
some ge mind to thougth
anyhow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by johnisaola(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
may God protect you my PRESIDENT including Igbo, HAHAHA
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Banter1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
wealthpin:
shut up there!!!
Why dont you come & shut it IPOB
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by FA13(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:

Can you please elaborate how it is waste of tax payers money or keep quiet.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by bullbull: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Because Military p can't receive osinbajo ... P
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by dheilaw1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
na now I know say you no get sense
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by adenine02: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Financialfree:
ur corpse commented . RIP

RIP to you too wink
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by dheilaw1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
my dearest President, I'm behind you . Baba till 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by nairanaira12: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
yarimo:
President of the people, you are welcome to BORNO state.

Yeah, president of and for the northern people, you are welcome to BORNO state.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Shekau will meet them in a secret meeting...he hasnt bin paid properly for the last 3months,y he showed his real grieviance by attacking a barrack and killing 100s of sojas they wont disclose to u..Buharist came to settle d problem

I wonder why the independence day attack is under reported.
Hmmmmm! APC truly controls the media. Including channelstv. Na wah.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Holuwathoby:
My 10 point Independence celebration prayer for Nigeria:

1. May God put sanity and human feelings into our Military men so they will stop maltreating the para-militaries and the civilians at will.

2. May God help our Police men/women to be satisfied with their legal pay or rather look for a legal means of earning additional money rather than extorting the motorists, aiding illegalities for self benefit, harrasing good citizens and demanding money from someone that was robbed before issuance of a report.

3. May God help our judges to always stand to uphold truth and justice at all time - many noble lawyers are frustrated of corrupt judges that sells judgement

4. May God cleans Nigeria of all fraudulent Clerics who enslaves poor and gullible Citizens for selfish gains.

5. May God give wisdom to poor Nigerians who are in the habit of un necessarily oppressing fellow "poor" citizens by robbery, kidnapping, hooligalism, bribery etc.

6. May God help our health care givers to value and respect human life and to be always swift in their business.

7. May God give wisdom to the Nigerian poor masses so that they will *no longer* vote for 4years of slavery/suffering all because of meager gains such as foods and clothings offered by polithiefians.

8. May God help our Civil service and major Employers to stop harrasing beautiful young ladies and extorting money from young guyz before securing job placement.

9. May God miraculously and without bloodshed change those terms of our constitution that aim at making the rich richer(not an offence) and making the Poor poorer(a grave sin).

10. Everyone, small or great in Nigeria who at the expense of people's lives is hellbent on achieving a selfish vision and ambition will not live to achieve it - only him/her shall suffer and his/her "Just" loved ones spared without a scratch!

Thoby.

Amin.
Best prayer ever!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by FrancisIgya: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
I weep for IPOB apologists. They are so blind that even Buhari's shadow makes them insult.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) by piagetskinner(m): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
his man sef...are you the President of the North or the president of Nigeria?
he never visits southern states only when he is in need of votes

iv never seen a president as biased as this man...esp on religious lines

expired kunu fall on you

and BTW I'm from the north too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter / Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.