Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

7 Amazing Ways To Keep Your Woman Soaring With Love And Admiration For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Amazing Ways To Keep Your Woman Soaring With Love And Admiration For You (604 Views)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration / 6 Ways To Keep Your Man Soaring With Love and Admiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Ways To Keep Your Woman Soaring With Love And Admiration For You by fumisko(f): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
What makes a woman feel loved?

The last post on "Six Ways to Keep Your Man Soaring With Love and Admiration" sparked a great outcry amongst the female readers of this blog who were so much in a hurry to ask that I also share on what makes a woman feel loved.

I shared the discussion on Reddit and also received an 80% down-vote by women as they felt the demands were way too much. I however received a 100% up-vote by men...lol.
So today's post is going to be on the little things that makes a woman feel loved, be it your fiancée or wife or even mother.

Some men do woefully at making women happy because they feel women are so complicated...lol. They will rather go ahead to do "the very big things" to their spouse and still get frustrated when there appear to be no result. It is therefore important for men to understand that it is "little things" that touches a woman's heart and makes her feel loved. Yet those little things seem so hard for men to do and I wonder why.

A woman is created to be a bit more petty and emotional than men. So you shouldn't be surprised when the absence of some little things mean a great deal to a woman. So below are the six (6) little things that make a woman feel loved.

Sensitivity
Every woman wants to be understood. Of-course men and women are different so it may be a little bit difficult for a woman to be understood. But understanding the brain wiring of your spouse would help a man a great deal in making her feel loved.
I would try to get a bit practical here. A spouse that has been working all Saturday to cook, keep the house clean and wash clothes etc. from 8am to 8pm nonstop without getting even a "well-done " from you or even a "what can I do to assist", even if you don't really mean it, may feel really unhappy with your actions and probably put up a little charade by 9pm when you have even forgotten or may not have even realized that you have done something wrong.

Further, a man who doses off always at those "amazing moments" when his spouse is ready to....
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That He Is Husband Material / 12 Things To Know If It’s True Love / I Killed A Snake Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.