Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (38601 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 2:33pm On May 18, 2021
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

I am scared I may even break her heart sooner,
please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Godada(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2021

For all intents and purposes, nairaland has been invaded by kids masquerading as keyboard warriors and bosses. And the mods here have a rather lopsided way of thinking and lack the finesse to handle matters. But what can one do when it's a Nigerian thing. We celebrate mediocrity.

Op, getting a lady to fall for you so you can access her kitty Kat is down right childish, if you going to turn her into a plaything. Such unwholesome practices have turned many a good girl bad. Stop messing with a lady's heart.

From a bro to a little bro, don't shit where you eat. You get the point now?

454 Likes 30 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 2:34pm On May 18, 2021
She doesn't request for money though, but I do male her happy due to fact that I am okay with the things we have.

She is not a liability though.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 2:35pm On May 18, 2021
Godada:

Say something please,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 2:35pm On May 18, 2021
Local man cannot even run another package in that area again.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Local man cannot even run another babe package in that area again.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Bola146(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
May we never come in contact with mumu in our lives, amen. Don't start what you can't continue nairaland kids should note this lipsrsealed

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Jeon(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Our relationship is just three months old, she she has used my pics as her DP both on WhatsApp and FB for the past two months now, Its irritating and I don't even feel any vibe from that shit.

She can't go a week without posting my pics on her status and now too many people already knows that I am dating the babe.

How do I even stop her without making her feel silly. She is loving me too much, Like the love is choking me for real.

why posting all the time with captions like..Forever is the deal. for better for worse, Ayomi I will not leave you even at the point of death.

please advice me how do I stop her from putting much hope on me. To her she has found her husby but Me I am not even ready for that marriage shit in the next three years.

If to say she no do all these things now u will still complain that you need advice.

WHAT THE FUVK IS UR PROBLEM?

226 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Godada(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

Say something please,

This matter reminds me of a meme posted a couple of days back about a lady minding her business before you made her fall in love. Now she is in love, you wanna bounce. No. You gotta love and cherish her. And yeah, you didn't vibe with her when you wanted a piece of her

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On May 18, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
She doesn't request for money though, but I do male her happy due to fact that I am okay with the things we have.

She is not a liability though.

What about mail?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Cerebellum: 3:00pm On May 18, 2021
OP issa Eleribuu OPgrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by MJlee31(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:
May we never come in contact with mumu in our lives, amen. Don't start what you can't continue nairaland kids should note this lipsrsealed
Yesooo..
People take love for granted this days

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 3:07pm On May 18, 2021
Jeon:

What about mail?

Get lost, that's a simple typographical error that you can over look.

13 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by OMOJOHN001: 3:08pm On May 18, 2021
Jeon:

What about mail?

Get lost, that's a simple typographical error that you can over look.

10 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by ChopBellefull(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2021
She should be a teenage girl though, or maybe she just left her comfort zone and thinks love is all about sweet imaginations.. Just flow with her, she will later become wild while she grows. Fear the love of a woman. #nshitaru

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by chiiraq802(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
Godada:

For all intents and purposes, nairaland has been invaded by kids masquerading as keyboard warriors and bosses. And the mods here have a rather lopsided way of thinking and lack the finesse to handle matters. But what can one do when it's a Nigerian thing. We celebrate mediocrity.

Op, getting a lady to fall for you so you can access her kitty Kat is down right childish, if you going to turn her into a plaything. Such unwholesome practices have turned many a good girl bad. Stop messing with a lady's heart.

Lori Iro

6 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Twelfthman: 4:39pm On May 18, 2021
Lol
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2021
OMOJOHN001:

let me advise you,just dont talk to her about it,just bone.continue to love her o.the moment you complain about it,you are finished because ladies change change 360 and you will not like what you made her turn to because of your complain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by zimmaking(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2021
Jeon:

What about mail?
You are verrrry wicked grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by rex444(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2021
Good way to play your role as a senior bro....let's continue to enlighten them ... Yea I would like to be a friend... I like intelligent realistic people ..non biased
Godada:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Godada(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2021
rex444:
Good way to play your role as a senior bro....let's continue to enlighten them ... Yea I would like to be a friend... I like intelligent realistic people ..non biased

That's wonderful.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Veenbanks(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2021
Too much of everything is detrimental. Moderation is key.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by nuggarito: 10:28pm On May 18, 2021
You are probably dating a teenager, this ones that just finished secondary school, you better set some boundaries otherwise it will end in tears.

Sips my ijebu garri

17 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Juliearth(f): 5:49am On May 19, 2021
Godada:

Your second paragraph says it all.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Siwisheswereesh: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
k

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by MandGEnterprise: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
grin
Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
Lol.

Insecurity of the highest order.

The Day someone told me he would use my pics on his status, I was shocked cos I felt that was awkward since I'm not yet your wife. Thank God he has not used it before the whole thing went South.

What will be will be. It's not by using someones pics on your profile and status. If you like use their grandpas pics, if it will crash, it will crash without remedy. Lol..

Insecurity everywhere.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by elfico(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2021
e choke grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36am On May 27, 2021
Nothing sweet pass a new relationship.......
Love Nwantinti........

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.