Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144169 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by makavele: 1:57am On Oct 06, 2017
dollarnaira:

Now you just fully confirmed how .....1.... You are to write this and the more you tried hard the more your......2....grows.

Please guys complete the above register for me with waec standard.

Hint: 1 ends in 'd'
2 ends in 'y'

10 marks each.

stup.id
stup.idity

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by eyinimofe(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2017
ifex370:

Bros, you sef folo get plane?... shocked

Buh y you lying na lipsrsealed

you two funny oooo....
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2017
Someone said Tstv decoders will be available on or before 16th October.Let the wait begins.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by epistleNow(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
epistleNow:

Is this the picture of the hybrid decoder?
It's looking quite big, like a locally made inverter.

I haven't seen anything like this before.
Strange look to a decoder.

They did say it was a hybrid; a combo between a conventional decoder and a smart box

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Leopantro: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2017
where's the camera?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by veekid(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
The price of this decoder would surely rise in months
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
where's the camera?
camera?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who has subscribe yet?
How's the services?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by toluxa1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Leopantro:
where's the camera?

You have to buy that separately and connect to it. Like an external camera /USB Webcam

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by LivingBetter: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
epistleNow:

I haven't seen anything like this before.
Strange look to a decoder.

They did say it was a hybrid; a combo between a conventional decoder and a smart box

I will only believe it to be TSTV decoder when I see the back view
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by epistleNow(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
LivingBetter:

I will only believe it to be TSTV decoder when I see the back view

Lol cheesy
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by laydoh(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
m really fed up with d coming of tstv decoders oo wen e no b jesus .wc kain nonsense b dis wan na
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by veekid(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Still on the matter

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by laydoh(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
veekid:
Still on the matter
more pics bro
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ndidibabe(f): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
dollarnaira:

Then leave us alone ooooooo Mrbigman
Is it ur b.p
Is it ur cash
Is it ur gullibleness

Goooooooo and leave this thread
Were you into MMM?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
Congrats to TSTV. These are the obvious findings:

1. They came many days behind schedule, thus they are not credible

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they never offered, thus they are prone to lies

3. Their box look big and ugly, meaning they lack innovation

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV station of those politician that have looted our common economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.

Enjoy ur TSTV. But not many will run back to DSTV, because magic lives here.

Good day.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by oloet: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:

2. They promised Bein sports with English which they never offered, thus they are prone to lies

4. They launched first in Abuja, meaning it's a TV station of those politician that have looted our common economy. Note they were given 3 years tax waiver.

Good day.
oga, what is your problem, why are using Panadol for another man's headache... is it your money that they want to buy tstv with? please stop derailing the thread, if you are so comfortable with devilstv what are you doing on this thread , please create a thread for where your magic lives. thank you!

13 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by kcy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:

Good day.
dstv will soon sack u

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrBigiman:

Good day.

PUBLIC NOTICE

Pls disregard this man he escaped from a psychiatric hospital in Yaba over the fear of tstv taking over dstv.He had missed his injections days after days.

12 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2017
kcy:
dstv will soon sack u
DSTV has survived 2 decades, there's no stopping us now. That's the truth.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by jmichlins(m): 4:33am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:

Good day.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by skaymini(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Wat i really know is dat if dis Tstv cable company mean business dey ought to have start selling and distributing dere products by now and Wat i noticed is dat u Nigerian as place high expectations on the value u ll get for ur money from them... guys let's b rational and b realistic i don't think dis company are competent....pls note: am not an agent of anybody but we just need to be wise up.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by skaymini(m): 5:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Wat i really know is dat if dis Tstv cable company mean business dey ought to have start selling and distributing dere products by now and Wat i noticed is dat u Nigerian as place high expectations on the value u ll get for ur money from them... guys let's b rational and b realistic i don't think dis company are competent....pls note: am not an agent of anybody but we just need to be wise up. though only time will tell's
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by simydan(m): 6:02am On Oct 07, 2017
skaymini:
Wat i really know is dat if dis Tstv cable company mean business dey ought to have start selling and distributing dere products by now and Wat i noticed is dat u Nigerian as place high expectations on the value u ll get for ur money from them... guys let's b rational and b realistic i don't think dis company are competent....pls note: am not an agent of anybody but we just need to be wise up.

I can see how wise u really are! So we shouldn't have expeditions because tstv decoder is not in the market yet? No body is talking u into subscribing for tstv so keep enjoying you any pay TV u already have and don't make other peoples disappointment be you headache.

After all to comment no be by force.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ironprocs(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:

Nokia says hi.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ulitox: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2017
skaymini:
Wat i really know is dat if dis Tstv cable company mean business dey ought to have start selling and distributing dere products by now and Wat i noticed is dat u Nigerian as place high expectations on the value u ll get for ur money from them... guys let's b rational and b realistic i don't think dis company are competent....pls note: am not an agent of anybody but we just need to be wise up. though only time will tell's

Bros wat da ell re u saying like dis. TSTV has startedd broadcasting, some guys at abuja have gotten 1st set of box..You can use your strong decoder @3^west den blindscan for it.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ulitox: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:

Good day.

1. And Oga they came behind schedule because they want to please their customers by accrediting more dealers so their decoders can get to everyone smiley

2.Oya stay with dstv nah. Shey na english i wan watch . Even if nah Chineese I shall happily buy it tongue

3.So its how sexy the box is dey give u joy? Na wa for u o . E be say u sha smoke roty weeds b4 you come post ya gbese.

4. Wtf shocked Obviously, you have some persecutary beliefs about TSTV. I think you aff mental illness dude.

Did i jst hear many? Oya run away from this place now now and go nd c ya doctor.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by tivta(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2017
ironprocs:
Nokia says hi.
Wicked reply. Dam, you have remarkable responses, lol.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ironprocs(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
tivta:

Wicked reply. Dam, you have remarkable responses, lol.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by kcy(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
MrBigiman:

change is d only constant thing
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Dygeasy:
Is it just me that is waiting for the Hotspot feature? cheesy

You don abandon ur nl contest project. Chaii!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by gordus: 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Breaking: TStv to commence commercial roll-out November 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.