Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144184 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
directonpc:

You are still being ignorant. My app uses official USSD codes provided by your banks!

Unless you are saying I can steal your pin when you use for example GTB's *737#. If you are too ignorant to understand how it works please pass.

Don't misinform others. Keep writing down USSD codes and cramming them the old school way because you love your ignorance.

I clearly stated that I'm not against the USSD issh. That one is a nice stuff.

But paying TStv subscription with your app, only a fool will do that grin

Why should I input my account passwords on your app that hasn't been reviewed by reputable banks and financial financial institutions as a means of payment.?Na so Paga and Quikteller do am? Abi person go just wake up for morning create payment app come dey expect me to put my password?

I swear I no get your time. Just swerve
I'm not replying again to your comments. If you like, mention me 500 times
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by vosquare: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by directonpc(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Chidinho10:

Why should I input my account passwords on your app that hasn't been reviewed by reputable banks and financial financial institutions as a means of payment.?Na so Paga and Quikteller do am? Abi person go just wake up for morning create payment app come dey expect me to put my password?

Sabi sabi, the simple truth is you are ignorant.

What have you created in your entire life?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by makavele: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chidinho10:

I don't want to believe you are being ignorant.
I'll rather presume you are just trolling him.
The app is NOT A PAYMENT GATEWAY, like Quickteller & Paga etc
that would ask you for your bank account (and/or card details)
His app as I see it, which i believe you can also see, is just a shortcut to save all USSD codes
More like a notepad! There are over 26 banks in Nigeria and how many USSD codes can you remember
Heck, i sometimes forget my bank's ussd code and have to google it to remind myself.
So this app just gathers every banks ussd code and shows it to your face everytime you want it, so you don't have to cram or anything.
Once you see the code, go back to your phone dialer and dial the code
Or you can dial the code right from the app, which will link back to your phone's dialer.
I repeat, the app IS NOT A PAYMENT GATEWAY.
Stop displaying illiteracy on public fora like this. It is quite shameful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by directonpc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
makavele:

I don't want to believe you are being ignorant.
I'll rather presume you are just trolling him.
The app is NOT A PAYMENT GATEWAY, like Quickteller & Paga etc
that would ask you for your bank account (and/or card details)
His app as I see it, which i believe you can also see, is just a shortcut to save all USSD codes
More like a notepad! There are over 26 banks in Nigeria and how many USSD codes can you remember
Heck, i sometimes forget my bank's ussd code and have to google it to remind myself.
So this app just gathers every banks ussd code and shows it to your face everytime you want it, so you don't have to cram or anything.
Once you see the code, go back to your phone dialer and dial the code
Or you can dial the code right from the app, which will link back to your phone's dialer.
I repeat, the app IS NOT A PAYMENT GATEWAY.
Stop displaying illiteracy on public fora like this. It is quite shameful.

God bless you brother!
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
vosquare:
grin grin

MrBigiman

Shey u see ur dstv pipu grin
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chidinho10:

1. The app was developed by you. Na your app be that

2. I said that cos you stated that we will soon start making TStv payments with YOUR app. And I know that I'll have to input a password or some codes on my bank account while making the payment on YOUR app. Why should I trust you with my passwords? If it's not officially from the bank, I no do!

Bros u dey fall hand o. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Chuksteric(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
A little more patience

1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MabraO: 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na wa for this people
Fingers crossed
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
MabraO:
Na wa for this people
Fingers crossed
its just one week to 1st nov
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Opinionated: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
See StarTimes New Pay-Per-Day Subscription Options http://www.opinions.ng/startimes-unveils-full-pay-per-day-subscription-options/

TSTV has changed the industry even without launching sales. We need this kind of thing across other aspects of life in Nigeria especially electricity.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by tivta(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
As no one else noticed the removal channel list from the tstv website? hope they haven't removed the initial channels advertised?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Chuksteric(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
One more week

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
one more week
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Forget about all these noises pls. If u have nothing to offer, then go and sleep instead of decieving gullible Nigerians.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 12:23am On Oct 25, 2017
tivta:
As no one else noticed the removal channel list from the tstv website? hope they haven't removed the initial channels advertised?

Only one way to find out
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2017
TSTVs game plan will be revealed. The truth will prevail.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBigiman:
are you working for multi choice?
Chill out bro
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Mavinkent(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pictures of Tstv test transmission

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by oloet: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBigiman:
the game plan is that the black decoder is for corporate use while the white one is for commercial use, go and tell your oga at the other side... #istandwithtstv

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by AndrewFarms(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
oloet:
the game plan is that the black decoder is for corporate use while the white one is for commercial use, go and tell your oga at the other side... #istandwithtstv

what a knockout....
haba nah.... His oga lonlon...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Weda na white or black decoder so far i see channels lists

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by sherbol: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mavinkent:
Pictures of Tstv test transmission
Plz where can I get decoder?
Thank u
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Valid question, because I need it too.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBigiman:
Valid question, because I need it too.

Mrbigman I hail o
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Mavinkent(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
sherbol:

Plz where can I get decoder?
Thank u
you can't get the decoder until November 1st which is next week Wednesday
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
dollarnaira:

Mrbigman I hail o

I hail u ryt back bro. It's a bright future for Naija and we must be seen standing for sanity and truth.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by sherbol: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Mavinkent:
you can't get the decoder until November 1st which is next week Wednesday
OK
Thank you.
Where can I get it on Nov 1st?
Am in OWERRI.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2017
sherbol:

OK
Thank you.
Where can I get it on Nov 1st?
Am in OWERRI.
we're waiting...
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Safiaa(f): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
ColtPython:

Not your money sir. So, how is it giving you headaches?
Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Where are you based?

Lag. Why
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Safiaa(f): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
ColtPython:

Lag. Why
you look familar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.