Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144181 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by aribitoye(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
The coming of this tstv decoder be like the coming of npower device grin
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by veekid(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Telcomm Satellite TV says its newly inaugurated pay TV, TSTV Africa, will begin commercial operation on Nov. 1. Its Managing Director, Mr Bright Echefu, made this known while briefing journalists on Saturday in Abuja. Echefu added that TSTV would launch its services with about one million decoders nationwide.

He said that at least 5,000 decoders TSTV would be released to the public next week for free, adding that it would use the first set of decoders with a one-month free subscription to test run its services.

“We are releasing about one million which can go round and our target for the first quarter is one million units. In every quarter we will bring one million units and we are targeting four million units within the next one year. I can tell you categorically that some decoders will be released next week for Nigerians to test and we are going to cover the 36 states of the federation. These decoders are going to be free and it close to 5,000 units to test and that will last for two weeks,’’ he said.......

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/17GJVgAA

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is the far range pix of tstv decoder compared to a picture fram here.Unlike the close range pix that got generated funny names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by simydan(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Here's another picture so let's all be patient as everything is going according to plan and tstv is not here to play but business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by femiranking28(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrBigiman:

Get ur facts right. TSTV is not indigenous, but is owned by Arab investors, Strive Musiyiwa from Zimbabwe also have heavy shares in it, the Nigerian is just a font for the coy. It's just like Etisalat. When the bubble burst the Arabs will run away leaving u guys with 9STV. Indigenious my foot. DSTV is more indigenous, with a vast array of Nigerians directly and indirectly employed. Let's use our brain and Church mind.
ahh I can't believe you typed this wow, get your facts right before you dish it to the public pls
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
femiranking28:
ahh I can't believe you typed this wow, get your facts right before you dish it to the public pls

Ignore him. He's a dstv agent. An enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2017
simydan:
Here's another picture so let's all be patient as everything is going according to plan and tstv is not here to play but business.
when exactly will they start selling the decoders?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by suny247: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2017
that's correct
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by olaidey007: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Any information about the 5000 decoders, as anyone tested it or have a picture of it.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cumlord(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
I no dey wait again for dis pple.... I dey sub my dstv today....

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
olaidey007:
Any information about the 5000 decoders, as anyone tested it or have a picture of it.
they say they Will start selling BT 1st November
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
cumlord:
I no dey wait again for dis pple.... I dey sub my dstv today....

Good decision bro
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2017
purplekayc:
when exactly will they start selling the decoders?

Officially Nov 1st but the free ones are out to selected guys for test transmission.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
aribitoye:
The coming of this tstv decoder be like the coming of npower device grin
na deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by LivingBetter: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
TSTV Transmission now listed on FlySat.com.
Satellite ABS 3A @ 3.0 W
Frequency 11051
Polarization H
Symbol Rate 30000

More channels to be added before the launch

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where is d deceptive TSTV now. Nigerians can be so gullible. We will not subscribe DSTV again, but today DSTV subscriptions have tripled, d truth will always prevail.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrBigiman:
Where is d deceptive TSTV now. Nigerians can be so gullible. We will not subscribe DSTV again, but today DSTV subscriptions have tripled, d truth will always prevail.

Toothless bulld*g.See as I just they pity ur condition.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2017
dollarnaira:

me too

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
dollarnaira:

TSTV is a Ponzi scheme, the same response u get from MMM participant when the scale still masked their faces is the same response u get from TSTV pundits. But the truth shall prevail. U want premium TV yet u want it free or cheap, how possible is dat?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
MrBigiman:

TSTV is a Ponzi scheme, the same response u get from MMM participant when the scale still masked their faces is the same response u get from TSTV pundits. But the truth shall prevail. U want premium TV yet u want it free or cheap, how possible is dat?

We ask once more... How is it your headache with whatever we want? Na ur money we go use buy am?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
ColtPython:

We ask once more... How is it your headache with whatever we want? Na ur money we go use buy am?

Exact same question Ponzi scheme participants asked until their money trapped irredeemably. Weh done sir!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
MrBigiman:

Exact same question Ponzi scheme participants asked until their money trapped irredeemably. Weh done sir!

Not your money sir. So, how is it giving you headaches?

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy mumu don mature so tey im don dey confuse.Just imagine ur sense saying dstv subscription trippled or the exact opposite Mrbig....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by signz: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2017
MrBigiman:

I'm surprised no one has labelled you as DSTV agent grin. That's TSTV agents modus operandi.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
signz:

I'm surprised no one has labelled you as DSTV agent grin. That's TSTV agents modus operandi.

leave them alone, they keep displaying gross ignorance. On my neighbours wall lies a HITV dish that has been gathering dust for decades, it reminds us constantly that building a business model with the aim of upsurping the Authority of another will always crumble and end up in ruins. TSTV's first failure was going about inciting people to start a war with DSTV.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by oloet: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrBigiman:

leave them alone, they keep displaying gross ignorance. On my neighbours wall lies a HITV dish that has been gathering dust for decades, it reminds us constantly that building a business model with the aim of upsurping the Authority of another will always crumble and end up in ruins. TSTV's first failure was going about inciting people to start a war with DSTV.
oga so you want to tell us that your dstv is an authority, in whose country? or you want to tell us that glo incited us to start a war with MTN when they gave us per-second-billing which they (dstv) said it's never possible... I'll advise you to cover your face in shame because tstv did not incite anyone to start a war against DStv, people are fed up with your modern slavery .... tell your dstv to reduce their subscription and see if people won't patronize them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrBigiman:

This was what authorities like Yahoo, Hi5 and MySpace thought back in the days.

Where are they today?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by BeingAkorede(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2017

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by eraly(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2017
BeingAkorede:

Nice..... Which state is this?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by AndrewFarms(m): 1:57am On Oct 20, 2017
BeingAkorede:

MrBigiman be like "so they actually do mean business"

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by chloride6: 2:57am On Oct 20, 2017
eraly:

Nice..... Which state is this?

Abuja
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by muba4huss(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2017
chloride6:

Abuja
let see such in Lagos...have seen kwese TV in my area

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.