Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) (4051 Views)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2017
Calling all PMB supporters .

Lets us support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

For all the things that have gone wrong and hardship in the land there is no evidence that PMB has personally done anything wrong or that he caused it.

Many are disappointed in the APC govt including myself because it has become clear that the contraption that is APC is insincere at the very best. However the character of PMB remains the saving grace of APC govt and as long as he remains as president let us keep supporting him.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Count me in as the number one soldier

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Welcome GoroTango
GoroTango:
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2017
GoroTango:
though baba fvckup during the herdsmen brief era in my state. I want to use this medium as a prodigal son to return to my baba.
Sai baba
Im in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2017
Welcome Kyase
Kyase:
though baba fvckup during the herdsmen brief era in my state. I want to use this medium as a prodigal son to return to my baba.
Sai baba
Im in

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
Welcome Kyase
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Joel3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
failed generation. the worst elected president Nigeria ever had.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by FriendNG: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kyase:
thank you
zombie.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by SarkinYarki: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
God punish anybody that is still supporting Buhari after the damage he has done to this country since 1984 ..By the power and authority in the name of God I declare this Muhammadu Buhari's last Tenure as president of Nigeria ..And I also declare that it shall not be well with anyone and descendants who support or try to support this evil Buhari because he is from their region , religion or tribe . GOD ARISE AND SAVE THE DESTINIES OF NIGERIAN FROM BUHARI

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by SarkinYarki: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kyase:
Sai baba
Im in

You people suffered the most blood loss under this man Buhari and you still don't want to make the same mistake...I gather salaries aren't even being paid in your state till date and Fulani herdsmen are still brazenly holding on to a lot of you ancestral lands without any solution in sight from the Buhari govt

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
SarkinYarki:

You people suffered the most blood loss under this man Buhari and you still don't want to make the same mistake...I gather salaries aren't even being paid in your state till date and Fulani herdsmen are still brazenly holding on to a lot of you ancestral lands without any solution in sight from the Buhari govt
Tiv people suffered the most during GEJ tenure in the hands of fulani than during buhari.

And for the salaries, it started during suswam. And wetin concern buhari for state salaries.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
FriendNG:

zombie.
i gree.

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by DrChukzy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
How much are you guys paying?

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kyase:
Sai baba
Im in
Welcome back into the fold brother. I hope you are here to stay for good.

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
GoroTango:
Welcome back into the fold brother. I hope you are here to stay for good.

Sai Baba
sure, im back like pogba

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hi Buharists,
Lets get some ideas of how we can shore up support for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Have you noticed how any negative news against our able president is fast tracked to the fp by NL? Even any negative opinion of the president by non-entities such FFK, Reno Mockri are certain to reach the front page.

There is clearly a conspiracy against the president, and since he has interest of the country at heart , the conspiracy is by extension also against the Nigerian people.

Let us counter the unfair negative press against PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by aolawale025: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
Have you noticed how any negative news against our able president is fast tracked to the fp by NL? Even any negative opinion of the president by non-entities such FFK, Reno Mockri are certain to reach the front page.

There is clearly a conspiracy against the president, and since he has interest of the country at heart , the conspiracy is by extension also against the Nigerian people.

Unfortunately the horse you chose hadn't done well. There's no use running when you are on a wrong road.

14 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Which horse would have done any better given the circumstances? ^

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 4kings: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2017
GenBuhari:

How?
I'm pro Buhari BTW.

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 03, 2017
PMB is a man of integrity, but he is surrounded by snakes and people with their own interests. I've always, and still do trust him as president but I feel like contesting under the platform of the APC has been a hindrance to him. I don't like the people he surrounds himself with but that's politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Welcome 4kings, anonynymous,

Challenge the army of posters trying to blame PMB for state of country
4kings:

How?
I'm pro Buhari BTW.
AnonyNymous:
PMB is a man of integrity, but he is surrounded by snakes and people with their own interests. I've always, and still do trust him as president but I feel like contesting under the platform of the APC has been a hindrance to him. I don't like the people he surrounds himself with but that's politics.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
The name of the group has been changed to Supporters Of Buhari (SOB).

SOB members or SOBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, anonynymous
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by dlondonbadboy: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
You people would keep SOBbing for a very long time. For every BIAFRAN that has been killed by the fulani soldiers, you people would SOB until chukwu Abiama decides to cast you little demons to hell.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
You people would keep SOBbing for a very long time. For every BIAFRAN that has been killed by the fulani soldiers, you people would SOB until chukwu Abiama decides to cast you little demons to hell.
Shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by dlondonbadboy: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
GoroTango:
Shut up piggie

Why should I not talk? Give me one reason why I shouldn't talk you .....!

9 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
GenBuhari:

* defend PMB on threads
Hello, you don't have to create a new 'association' anytime you want to pass an opinion across. Its the same way you had the DANites group and I complained about being constantly flooded with mentions. So please first remove my name from the list. Before you created this we have voiced our support for the President and even if you don't create this we will still voice our support when the need arises so I feel this is unnecessary. At most, you could note down names of people you feel share your views and mention them whenever you start a thread to engage in healthy discourse. Besides, different 'members' might have different reasons for supporting the President and when you gather everyone into a 'group' like this it gives the impression that everyone has the same line of thinking.

As I've said earlier, I am a fan of the President as a person but his government has been failing in some areas thanks to the kind of people who surround him- especially his party, the APC. Nevertheless, I still hope the good ones among them can put in more effort than they already have to achieve more before the end of his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
Don't quote haters, it only invites them back via the resultant mention to the thread to disrupt it. Ensure that when replying haters or tribalist, you avoid mentioning or quoting them.
GoroTango:
Shut up piggie

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2017
okoroawusa get in here, you have been added as a SOMBite.
________
SOB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads

genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings , okoroawusa

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president.
Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by onward4life(m): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:

* defend PMB on threads

I knew it. You are are A double bro!

All the same one love

But yu just have to shake my hands pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo / Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Latest Opinion Poll About Buhari - See The Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.