Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) (4062 Views)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by onward4life(m): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
The name of the group has been changed to Supporters Of Buhari (SOB).

SOB members or SOBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, anonynymous

I knew it. You are a double bro!

This whole danbite was a shame!

Am off! it now pls!

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Desyner: 1:48am On Oct 04, 2017
A failure needs no support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by trillville(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2017
I am pro buhari and I feel he has done well but I can not in good conscience support him for a second term because of his age. He should nominate someone younger that has his vision. Sob means to be sad in the English dictionary. S.O.B means son of a b**ch in the urban dictionary. Please find a more suitable name for your movement

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Welcome u have been enlisted as a member.

Buhari's age is not an issue He is about the same age as Trump and is younger than many World leaders.
I think a Buhari ruling from a wheelchair is still better than 100 Obasanjos combined with 50 jonathans.

Regarding the group's name, u can give some suggestions for name change.
Can everybody let me know your views on changing the group's name and if you favour a name change feel free to make suggestions.

trillville:
I am pro buhari and I feel he has done well but I can not in good conscience support him for a second term because of his age. He should nominate someone younger that has his vision. Sob means to be sad in the English dictionary. S.O.B means son of a b**ch in the urban dictionary. Please find a more suitable name for your movement

* defend PMB on threads

* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"

* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari

* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist

genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings , trillville

Please note: SOBites are not necessarily supporter of APC , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president.
Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Calling all PMB supporters .

Lets us support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

For all the things that have gone wrong and hardship in the land there is no evidence that PMB has personally done anything wrong or that he caused it.

Many are disappointed in the govt including myself because it has become clear that the contraption that is APC is insincere at the very best. However the character of PMB remains the saving grace of APC govt and as long as he remains in the APC as president let us keep supporting him.

* defend PMB on threads
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, anonynymous,

Please note: SOBites are not necessarily supporter of APC , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president.

grin grin grin
SOB = Sons of B!tches cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by onward4life(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2017
trillville:

Yu av my blessings!

Sob is the new shiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:
PMB is a man of integrity, but he is surrounded by snakes and people with their own interests. I've always, and still do trust him as president but I feel like contesting under the platform of the APC has been a hindrance to him. I don't like the people he surrounds himself with but that's politics.
Yes thats politics, and you know politics is a game of number.

Come 2019, no better candidate than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by onward4life(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Welcome u have been enlisted as a member.

Buhari's age is not an issue He is about the same age as Trump and is younger than many World leaders.
I think a Buhari ruling from a wheelchair is still better than 100 Obasanjos combined with 50 jonathans.

Regarding the group's name, u can give some suggestions for name change.
Can everybody let me know your views on changing the group's name and if you favour a name change feel free to make suggestions.

* defend PMB on threads

genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings , trillville

Pls take me off all ur List, it's taking a rather sectarian dimension.

See GenBuhari I support the joy of the common man and not some ppo sitting on juicy government positions and forming emperor.

Make tins right and all tribes, religion wud benefit.

Calling on only ur tribes men wud not make ur land Califonia

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Name of group has been changed to Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari (SOMB)

For all the things that have gone wrong and hardship in the land there is no evidence that PMB has personally done anything wrong or that he caused it.

Many are disappointed in the APC govt including myself because it has become clear that the contraption that is APC is insincere at the very best. However the character of PMB remains the saving grace of APC govt and as long as he remains as president let us keep supporting him.

SOMB members or SOMBites are obliged to :

* defend PMB on threads
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 4kings: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2017
Wait I have to be clear on something, so to be sure you are not basing this on choice supportive bias(like some guyz) and have sound reason for supporting the President.

What can you make of Nigeria's situation and the President's performance ?

6 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria's situation is very dire.
Key members of the govt such as VP Osinbajo are conspiring against the president and the country.

In the circumstances the president has performed well.
4kings:
Wait I have to be clear on something, so to be sure you are not basing this on choice supportive bias(like some guyz) and have sound reason for supporting the President.

What can you make of Nigeria's situation and the President's performance ?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Name of group has been changed to Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari (SOMB)

Many are disappointed in the APC govt including myself because it has become clear that the contraption that is APC is insincere at the very best. However the character of PMB remains the saving grace of APC govt and as long as he remains as president let us keep supporting him.

* defend PMB on threads
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa

Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Much better.
I have no fear that IF, buhari recontest, He will win with a landslide. Come 2019 Buhari is winning Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Welcome to all the new SOMBites listed below.

* defend PMB on threads
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kyase:
Yes thats politics, and you know politics is a game of number.

Come 2019, no better candidate than Buhari.
Of course. With everyone that has declared support so far, come 2019 I'll be voting for Buhari if he decides to recontest. If he doesn't, and I don't see any candidate worth voting for, I'll just stay at home.

But what I need from Mr. President is to clean his cabinet. Too many big talkers in there. Too many people 'riding' on his reputation when the same can't be said of their characters.

And I really hope to see Magu made EFCC chairman. He also needs a good attorney that can SUCCESSFULLY prosecute corrupt elements and get them locked up.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Slaves in the making, spits on thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Great! I fully concur. All those criticizing Buhari today, will have their eyes clear when they see the available alternatives come 2019.
Fayose has already put himself forward grin
Kyase:
Much better.
I have no fear that IF, buhari recontest, He will win with a landslide. Come 2019 Buhari is winning Benue state.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Of course. With everyone that has declared support so far, come 2019 I'll be voting for Buhari if he decides to recontest. If he doesn't, and I don't see any candidate worth voting for, I'll just stay at home.

But what I need from Mr. President is to clean his cabinet. Too many big talkers in there. Too many people 'riding' on his reputation when the same can't be said of their characters.

And I really hope to see Magu made EFCC chairman. He also needs a good attorney that can SUCCESSFULLY prosecute corrupt elements and get them locked up.
the AGF should be the first to go, then that taraba woman.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Kyase(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Great! I fully concur. All those criticizing Buhari today, will have their eyes clear when they see the available alternatives come 2019.
Fayose has already put himself forward grin
Fayose is just wasting his time,even he knows that
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by FTrebirth(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
giftq:

grin grin grin
SOB = Sons of B!tches cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't worry about nairaland mispelling "bitches"...the censor has been removed.

just say it loud like this:

SONS OF BITCHES!!!

3 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
FTrebirth:

don't worry about nairaland mispelling "bitches"...the censor has been removed.

just say it loud like this:

SONS OF BITCHES!!!
Choi cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Samueldodo781(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sombi
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 4kings: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Nigeria's situation is very dire.
Key members of the govt such as VP Osinbajo are conspiring against the president and the country.

In the circumstances the president has performed well.
Wow, what's your rationale for asserting that the VP is conspiring against the President?

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
VP has been in charge for most of 2017 and what every negative thing that has occurred in 2017, happened whilst VP was Acting President.

This is no coincidence.

Do you know that the 2017 budget bill the VP signed is still being kept secret from Nigerians?

Who was presiding when Kanu was released?
Who was presiding when Arik Air lost the lucrative international routes?
Who was presiding and conspired with Saraki to delayed passage and assent of 2017 budget bill till almost July 2017?
Who was residing as the thieving oil companies reclaimed our $1trillion Malibu oil block?
Who presided during acquittals of Saraki and many other high profile corruption cases that went against FG?

You know your enemies by their actions or inactions not by what they say alone.
4kings:

Wow, what's your rationale for asserting that the VP is conspiring against the President?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Bunch of fools!!!!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
SON OF BITCH
I said it that DANites nonsense is an organized scam by lunatic crumble eaters supporters of Mumumadu Buhari but some fools still follow the foolish ring leader sheepishly.
No sane man born of a woman still support the failure named Mumumadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Haters are not welcome!

We are duty-bound to support and shore up the president as he is tries to fix the nation.

* defend PMB on threads
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 4kings: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
VP has been in charge for most of 2017 and what every negative thing that has occurred in 2017, happened whilst VP was Acting President.

This is no coincidence.

Do you know that the 2017 budget bill the VP squoteed is still being kept secret from Nigerians?

And you think the president would not know about this?

Who was presiding when Kanu was released?
It wasn't unconstitutional and no one knows the future.

Who was presiding when Arik Air lost the lucrative international routes?
What in the world will the VP have against Arik Air. It's not even a govt organization.

Who was presiding and conspired with Saraki to delayed passage and assent of 2017 budget bill till almost July 2017?
Passing of bill is out of control by the executive. And the president was around in the early part of the year.
[quote ]
Who was residing as the thieving oil companies reclaimed our $1trillion Malibu oil block?[/quote] Maybe you could explain what happened and how the VP action or inaction is to be justified.

Who presided during acquittals of Saraki and many other high profile corruption cases that went against FG?[/quote ] and explain this too...
[quote ]
You know your enemies by their actions or in actions not by what they say alone.
Nice
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
The president would know, but it is not his style to engage in a public war of words with the VP.

Can you compare the transparency of the 2016 budget under Buhari with the secrecy shrouding the 2017 budget under the VP?
4kings:

And you think the president would not know about this?

What in the world will the VP have against Arik Air. It's not even a govt organization.
Passing of bill is out of control by the executive. And the president was around in the early part of the year.
Maybe you could explain what happened and how the VP action or inaction is to be justified.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by 4kings: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
The president would know, but it is not his style to engage in a public war of words with the VP.

Can you compare the transparency of the 2016 budget under Buhari with the secrecy shrouding the 2017 budget under the VP?
How is there secrecy in the 2017 budget?
Aren't you aware of the content or what do you mean by secrecy?
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Constitutional or not, Kanu was released under VP rule and allowed to flout court orders. Even the quit notices occurred whilst VP was presiding.

The VP took no action to prevent Arik losing those lucrative international routes, we can speculate later about his motives.

Buhari was meeting with Saraki presumably to make him pass the budget , however during VP time there were little or no apparent effort to urge speedy passage, once PMB went back to UK after returning for a few weeks, Saraki finally passed the budget on the sixth month shrouded in secrecy and VP colluded to keep the details of the budget bill secret, even after assenting to it a month later.

Is that the action of a person with the peoples' best interest at heart?

The Malibu oil block is a $1trn illegal given to two European Oil Companies by Thief Obasanjo for a 1/5 of $1bn.
Nigeria managed to retrieve the oil block to the temporary custody of the court.
It was during Buhari's absence in February that Oil companies were allowed under the VP's time as Acting President, to return to court and retrieve their illegal ownership of the oil block.
4kings:

Maybe you could explain what happened and how the VP action or inaction is to be justified.
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
The 2017 budget bill has never been published. Is that not secrecy?
4kings:

How is there secrecy in the 2017 budget?
Aren't you aware of the content or what do you mean by secrecy?
Re: Supporters Of Muhammadu Buhari Group (SOMB) by onward4life(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
GenBuhari:
Welcome to all the new SOMBites listed below.

* defend PMB on threads

ZOMBITES

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What God Told Me About Nigeria’s Breakup – Bishop Oyedepo / Remembering Biafra In Border Closure / This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.