Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (44514 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by deji4q: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Fabolousibk1:
Wow I love this. ..looking forward to the day I will also have a soldier girlfriend.. smiley smiley
then ready to b the wife while she will b d husband

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
Respect and beautiful...
Whenever i c a soldier on an atm line and am next i always give dem d respect of withdrawing b4 me.
#GOD BLESS D NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.

Congratulations undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
cool

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by zoedew: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2017
#maami
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by zoedew: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2017
deji4q:
then ready to b the wife while she will b d husband

#insecuremale
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by franchizy(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeee, i cant comment on a thread like this.
Who cares
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by zoedew: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Attempt to snatch her weapon and your appointment with death is sealed! #pythondancetins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Operation Insemination has completed. Successfully.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Nah Navy Nah before the God wen dey bless Army go miss road .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KingTom(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.
That's a naval officer
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2017
No mercy for soldiers..Wait till u enter their wahala, then u will hate them with all heart...
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by positivelord: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2017
after she must have use other women children do python dance...

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by epadomo(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
hyfr:
beautifully beautiful.
meanwhile a friend of mine has been asking this girl out for some days now, she's not been replying his messages even, just after service yesterday,dude came home and saw a text from the girl in a response to his question,which was *I've not gotten an answer from you since Wednesday*....

she replied with Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19. .....
I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible

Guy tell ur frd say make he pursue MONEY first b4 going back to her because "Money answereth all things".
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2017
FirstCounsel:
She's a naval officer

Over sabi
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by muriunited(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.
She is a Navy senior officer, she is not Army, my elder sister.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by adims96(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
asokoromadam:
Stupid edited pics
where is it paining you
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by hyfr(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
epadomo:

Guy tell ur frd say make he pursue MONEY first b4 going back to her because "Money answereth all things".
is that what the place says?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by muriunited(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2017
asokoromadam:
Stupid edited pics
You are very stupid.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by loyaltygame(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2017
ifedayosol:
She is a naval officer, NOT a soldier
a soldier is any of the military person. army, airforce and naval.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by oyindare(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
holyokoto:
I don't Give a Damn!
oga you do joor, cos you just used your MB to comment..you better change your brain box.m grin grin

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by muriunited(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
GOD bless all Nigerian army ladies for helping in protecting the country and also taking care of the home. Also GOD bless all hardworking Nigeria women
She is not army, She is a Navy senior officer.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by oyindare(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2017
positivelord:
after she must have use other women children do python dance...
you mean this people abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
hyfr:
beautifully beautiful.
meanwhile a friend of mine has been asking this girl out for some days now, she's not been replying his messages even, just after service yesterday,dude came home and saw a text from the girl in a response to his question,which was *I've not gotten an answer from you since Wednesday*....

she replied with Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19. .....
I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible
Lol.. ur guy need to show her what he has got as a hustler (money) but if on a contrary he's a broke guy den he should just forget it cos she's not ready for the broke guyz??
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Kowor(f): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2017
afam1992:
making sense.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2017
asokoromadam:
Stupid edited pics
enemy of progress
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
From the Single Guys Association of Nigeria ��, we are still not doing, u people should carry ur military wahala and go, congrats to her though
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2017
muriunited:
She is a Navy senior officer, she is not Army, my elder sister.

Bros, she's not a "Senior Naval Officer". Senior status a.k.a "Red neck" starts from Naval Captain. She's a Lieutenant. The journey Still far for am.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Cute!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Cute!..
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Youngdream1: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2017
Cute pics but I dislike Nigerian army with passion.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by abdulhosni619(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

She is a NAVAL officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.