Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (44529 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

To the non-commisioned officers is she not a senior officer

Chief! Na wa oo. Officer is officer, senior officer is senior officer. Being an officer does not have any bearing with non-commissioned officers. Commissioned officers' cadre and non-commissioned officers' cadre are totally different in the entirety.

To a civilian and an NCO, she's NOT a senior officer. You are confusing authority with 'senior officer' status.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

Chief! Na wa oo. Officer is officer, senior officer is senior officer. Being an officer does not have any bearing with non-commissioned officers. Commissioned officers' cadre and non-commissioned officers' cadre are totally different in the entirety.

To a civilian and an NCO, she's NOT a senior officer. You are confusing authority with 'senior officer' status.

Bros, if Lieutenant no be senior officer, den wia senior offices start frm
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

Bros, if Lieutenant no be senior officer, den wia senior offices start frm

Navy captain for the Navy, Colonel for the army and Group Captain for the airforce.

Others below this rank have their respective authorities oo. Don't see a Commander, Lt Col and Lt Cmdr. (NN, NA & NAF respectively) tomorrow and tell him he's not a senior officer ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

Navy captain for the Navy, Colonel for the army and Group Captain for the airforce.

Others below this rank have their respective authorities oo. Don't see a Commander, Lt Col and Lt Cmdr. (NN, NA & NAF respectively) tomorrow and tell him he's not a senior officer ooooo

hmmm, alright i will take it lyk u said pending when i will join d military and knw more grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by prossity: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=hyfr post=61029659]beautifully beautiful.
meanwhile a friend of mine has been asking this girl out for some days now, she's not been replying his messages even, just after service yesterday,dude came home and saw a text from the girl in a response to his question,which was *I've not gotten an answer from you since Wednesday*....

she replied with Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19. .....
I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible[/quote10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. Ecclesiastes
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

hmmm, alright i will take it lyk u said pending when i will join d military and knw more grin grin

LOL. All the best bro.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
hyfr:
beautifully beautiful.
meanwhile a friend of mine has been asking this girl out for some days now, she's not been replying his messages even, just after service yesterday,dude came home and saw a text from the girl in a response to his question,which was *I've not gotten an answer from you since Wednesday*....

I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

KJV.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautif
God Bless Nigeria Army.

She is actually a naval officer.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by noskcid(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
hyfr:
beautifully beautiful.

I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible

The summary of it is money answereth all things
Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by malware: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
InwehAkpevwe:
Respect and beautiful...
Whenever i c a soldier on an atm line and am next i always give dem d respect of withdrawing b4 me.
#GOD BLESS D NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.

Nigeria Police nko
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by eddyroyal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=61029694][/quote] That's Nigerian navy and not Army
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
beautiful and congrats
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by eddyroyal(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
ifedayosol:
She is a naval officer, NOT a soldier
Are naval personnel not soldiers?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by bamdexfarms(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

She's with the Navy.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
FirstCounsel:
She's a naval officer

Yep, a Navy lieutenant...captain in the Army.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by JazzMode: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
This photo of a Nigerian female soldier cradling her newborn baby is rare and has gone viral!

A big shout out to all the women serving the Nation and raising a family.

http://www.lailasblog.com/rare-viral-photo-nigerian-female-soldier-cradling-newborn-baby/

Quite touching. Pray the poor little baby lives to see and cherish her mum, that she survive even in the battlefield, and that she too also treats life as precious when in the line of duty.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

She's in the Navy and not the Army. See the rank? Well ever since PMB in his confusion made all the units to dress in same camouflage,everyone is "in the Army". #KnowTheRanks
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by laudate: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

Which one is Lt Cmdr in NAF again? I thought it is Wing Commander in NAF?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
laudate:

Which one is Lt Cmdr in NAF again? I thought it is Wing Commander in NAF?

You are right. Wing Cmdr... Typo error. You sef for know say na typo error na. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by laudate: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:
You are right. Wing Cmdr... Typo error. You sef for know say na typo error na. Lol
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.
God Bless Nigeria Army.
That's not Army rank, it's Navy .
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
malware:

Nigeria Police nko
police? Those guys nor pure jare... Wetin dem don use my eyes c because of money enhn... As dia uniform black na so dia hearts black.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
ifedayosol:
She is a naval officer, NOT a soldier

Pls stop disgracing yourself publicly
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by skedy1(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
That's not a soldier.
That's a navy officer!
A lieutenant...an equivalent rank of a captain in the army
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
skedy1:
That's not a soldier. That's a navy officer! A lieutenant...an equivalent rank of a captain in the army

if she is not a soldier, which people com be soldier na
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by skedy1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

if she is not a soldier, which people com be soldier na
Soldiers are army recruits
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
skedy1:

Soldiers are army recruits

so na only army be soldier Is Army, Navy, n Airforce not military? Bros may sense fall on you grin
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Tonalphs(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

so na only army be soldier Is Army, Navy, n Airforce not military? Bros may sense fall on you grin
Sir, soldiers are recruits, like people with waec or neco or HND. Officers are graduates, both NDA, dssc n SSC. Navy waec etc holders are called ratings, naf are airmen or airwomen. But graduates are all officers.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tonalphs:

Sir, soldiers are recruits, like people with waec or neco or HND. Officers are graduates, both NDA, dssc n SSC. Navy waec etc holders are called ratings, naf are airmen or airwomen. But graduates are all officers.

so me na dat is an undergraduate can't say i want to be a soldier since i will be going 2ru dssc?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by skedy1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

Lol.
I swear u need super sense...
I'll keep praying for u sha
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by skedy1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

so me na dat is an undergraduate can't say i want to be a soldier since i will be going 2ru dssc?
Exactly!

I guess ur getting some senses nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.