Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (44532 Views)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by amunkita(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2017
A navy officer not army.....
Soon a police officer would be called American Seals.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2017
FirstCounsel:
She's a naval officer
Air force
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless our army. how much are we paying them monthly for them to risk their lives to defend us? Honor a military person when you see one guys
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
She is a naval officer, NOT a soldier

are naval officers not soldiers
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by solid3(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by idu1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
FirstCounsel:
She's a naval officer
can you identify that rank?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by juman(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
holyokoto:
I don't Give a Damn!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
hyfr:
beautifully beautiful.
meanwhile a friend of mine has been asking this girl out for some days now, she's not been replying his messages even, just after service yesterday,dude came home and saw a text from the girl in a response to his question,which was *I've not gotten an answer from you since Wednesday*....

she replied with Ecclesiastes 10 vs 19. .....
I've been wondering what the place says the in the bible
Eccl10:19(kjv) A Feast is made for laughter,and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things..., LOLS!
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.

She's a Naval officer. So, it should be... God bless 'Nigerian Navy'.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
favourmic:
I pray God bless her family and the new born baby with long life..

God bless Nigeria Army

God heal our sick President as well

Nigerian Navy, not Army.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Which kain ppl we gt 4 we country kwaa... Everyone shout navy, navy , she's with the navy, shey navy no be Soldier again ni...abi iru ki leleyi bayi....aaargh
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
ifedayosol:
She is a naval officer, NOT a soldier

You are right, many don't know the difference.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Harjibode:
Which kain ppl we gt 4 we country kwaa... Everyone shout navy, navy , she's with the navy, shey navy no be Soldier again ni...abi iru ki leleyi bayi....aaargh

Nope.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
idu1:
can you identify that rank?

Sub Lieutenant.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Awoo88:

Air force

Naval officer
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

You are right, many don't know the difference.

sum1 in d army, and sum1 in d navy, are they both not soldiers
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

Sub Lieutenant.

i think it's Lieutenant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Azam101: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, this is beautiful.

God Bless Nigeria Army.
Not only Army God bless Military and Paramilitary officers.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

i think it's Lieutenant

I know that her rank is equivalent to a captain in the army, and a flight lieutenant in the airforce. It's actually Lieutenant, you are right. Hurriedly responded.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

sum1 in d army, and sum1 in d navy, are they both not soldiers

It's not as literal as you are classifying it man. Yea, we lay men call all of them soldiers, but they ain't. My army officer friend corrected me when I referred to him as a soldier. He went further to calmly explain. Since then, I understood better and addressed them accordingly.

Those officers can take offence ooo. Me no want wahala abeg.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
muriunited:
She is a Navy senior officer, she is not Army, my elder sister.

She's no where close to a senior officer.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by Wallace2107: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Misinformation! She is a Navy lieutenant not an army officer because she's in camouflage. All three arms of service wear same camouflage now.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

It's not as literal as you are classifying it man. Yea, we lay men call all of them soldiers, but they ain't. My army officer friend corrected me when I referred to him as a soldier. He went further to calmly explain. Since then, I understood better and addressed them accordingly.

Those officers can take offence ooo. Me no want wahala abeg.

can u pls tell me hw 2 address dem accordingly, make i no go dy call dem soldiers, den dem con correct me with 100 push ups grin grin
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

She's no where close to a senior officer.

check d navy ranking and insignia, den u will know if she is a senior officer or not
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by donqx: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
oh
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

can u pls tell me hw 2 address dem accordingly, make i no go dy call dem soldiers, den dem con correct me with 100 push ups grin grin

Or 1000 push ups, 500 frog jumps and python dance version 2 in potopoto or one of these Lagos gutters.

It all depends on your relationship with them. If you are very familiar with the officer, like you guys where friends before his commission, just call him by that first name or even nickname. Others, by rank and the more senior ones, SIR!

The relationship matters. I call the Captain friend I have by that funny nickname I call him while we were serving. Simple guys.
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by frank043(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
KELLSNELLY:

check d navy ranking and insignia, den u will know if she is a senior officer or not

Oga, I don't need to check any insignia to know that a Lieutenant in the navy is NOT a senior officer. It's like saying a Captain in the army is a senior officer. Now, where does the senior officers' rank start?
Re: Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) by KELLSNELLY(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
frank043:

Oga, I don't need to check any insignia to know that a Lieutenant in the navy is NOT a senior officer. It's like saying a Captain in the army is a senior officer. Now, where does the senior officers' rank start?

To the non-commisioned officers is she not a senior officer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.