Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Slay Queens.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens.. (657 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens.. by willyroses(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
The level some girls think can make you wish they get brain tumor and fully brain dead, so one can conclude oh, is not her fault she can't use her brain is nature her brain is dead �� God saved me from those girls who have nothing else to offer but Butt and Boob.. As much as those features sounds cool, somebody like me get easily bored, If she is Smart, Intelligent ,Ambition/Greatness driven... then you got my attention, and Respect I will follow you round the world..But if all you have to offer in this life of yours is..IG twerking video, Facebook videos post and 1.5k likes and 200 comments of Filters/Editted photos of yourself on social media trying to get attention of every boy on social media..You notice any good looking boy on social media, ��� you start wishing them more money to Aza..WTF� Aza you know nothing about..You are a fool, and I have nothing to do with you..Don't live your life wishing for some Rich dude to come and marry you, give you comfort and life security..We men want rich( Already Made) and smart women too...is that to much to ask��� Slay mama's with no Brain and Purpose/ Ambitions is that one Slaying anything??
Re: Slay Queens.. by peddyman(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good for you ...ftc....
Re: Slay Queens.. by mikejj(m): 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin cheesy Gbam u get the point but can one find any of these girls with all these qualities.slay will soon comments
Re: Slay Queens.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin

Ok...

But OP, even u have the girl that abitious, smart, have a job/biz, she run the world like Beyonce, still MEN are MEN sha..

The moment they see girls twerking almost nak€d, juggling her huge azz and tittiez upandan still they drool like a foolish dog while holding their kondo angry

In this generation, Most men are NOT CONTENTED for what they have & they will even have hairy balls to say "Man can't live by bread alone" ... angry

We ladies, we want a loyal and trustworthy kind of booboo sha that will love us and accept our flaws..

Just Saying wink
Re: Slay Queens.. by willyroses(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
peddyman:
Good for you
...ftc....
from your comment I know where you belong..Butt and Boobs Nigga i hail you ooh, just don't loose your sense in it..Ftc
Re: Slay Queens.. by willyroses(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
mikejj:
grin cheesy Gbam u get the point but can one find any of these girls with all these qualities.slay will soon comments
..Real girls are not perfect and perfect girls are not real..but having a lady who see life beyond the usually, a girl who wants to be her own boss, she is the real bae, when you get that one then you have Real bae
Re: Slay Queens.. by willyroses(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Ok...

But OP, even u have the girl that abitious, smart, have a job/biz, she run the world like Beyonce, still MEN are MEN sha..

The moment they see girls twerking almost nak€d, juggling her huge azz and tittiez upandan still they drool like a foolish nakd while holding their kondo angry just like I mention, some girls on my post, that is how you get some men too..we are not the s

In this generation, Most men are NOT CONTENTED for what they have & they will even have hairy balls to say "Man can't live by bread alone" ... angry

We ladies, we want a loyal and trustworthy kind of booboo sha that will love us and accept our flaws..

Just Saying wink

just like I mention, some girls on my post, that is how you get some men too..we are not the same..I know a lot of ladies will not agree on that, but it happen that real men are out there..the butt and boobs don't count matter of fact it has no significant moves on them..I for one don't like any features of a lady to be damn big( in my words watin I want carry the big ass and boobs do) but thats just me and I like to believe there are men out there who wants more to butt and boobs..so dear we ain't all the same..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War / Addiction / Video: 2 Dada Bee Lovers’ 19 Minutes Long Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.