Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War (656 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Your soldier boyfriend will be leaving for war the next day and he is proposing marriage to you today with an engagement ring.

will you turn him down and ask him to return from the war first before you accept his proposal or will you accept his proposal without considering what might happen in the war.

what's your view on this?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Joephat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
which war?

how many times have you heard that Nigerian soldiers went for war apart from killing armless innocent ppl or looking for how to inject children with monkeypox?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh YES...

Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by kflex0: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ladies gonno say big NO.

meanwhile she is corkcold https://creamywet..com.ng/2017/10/am-corkcold.html?m=1#links
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by debeo: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why should she not?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hell no
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by internationalman(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Was Tagbo at war when he died...?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Hell no
you won't even consider how much you love him cheesy
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
internationalman:
Was Tagbo at war when he died...?
you have forgotten he was in a battle field in drinking competition.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Divay22(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Akant
I love him and i believe he will come back, but go and come first.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Adaumunocha(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yes...And pray for his safe return.
And hope not to pull a Dear John on him.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by phintohlar(f): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm i mad, who does that
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divay22:
Akant
I love him and i believe he will come back, but go and come first.
lol funny
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
I'm i mad, who does that
what difference does it made grin
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by abelprice(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
It's a 2 way street... either become d wife of a national hero(for naija no body send) or u become a widow before marriage... undecided... either way.... it's epic... undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by muller101(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes...And pray for his safe return.
And hope not to pull a Dear John on him.
Be honest. Will u do it?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by waxxydude: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Joephat:
which war?

how many times have you heard that Nigerian soldiers went for war apart from killing armless innocent ppl or looking for how to inject children with monkeypox?
Guy... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
you won't even consider how much you love him cheesy

Still hell no
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by onyeezeigbo: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
abelprice:
It's a 2 way street... either become d wife of a national hero(for naija no body send) or u become a widow before marriage... undecided... either way.... it's epic... undecided
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by internationalman(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
you have forgotten he was in a battle field in drinking competition.
A competition is different from war
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by octopusfreaky(f): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
lol, Why will he even think of marriage at that point in time. It is very risky naaa.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept A Proposal From Your Soldier Boyfriend Going For War by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
If I truly love him I will accept and I will become a prayer warrior every minute of the day.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Long Courtship Not Advisable For Youth / A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished / Lying/deceiving Wife/husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.