Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage (689 Views)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / How To Revive Sex In A Sexless Marriage / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by don9ja4: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017

Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na to run be that na. grin
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Ninethmare: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
You go like fucck well well
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by makydebbie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ninethmare:

You go like fucck well well
Even person Wey no like fucck go still run
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked

Haaa...sexless marriage? angry

What happened to his kondo then? Got crippled by his side bitches angry

Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by NemzySeries(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
After abstaining for yrs den ill nw marry & still b hostage? d devil can't av me twice mehn
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Tenkobos(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Haba, I think say nah only men like sex so why are you running?
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tenkobos:
Haba, I think say nah only men like sex so why are you running?
Because I don't want a sexless marriage.
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
makydebbie:
You stay put and bring back the lost sex. That's the beauty of marriage
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just pray i dont be in one, if eventually i am into such marraige... I know what to do.
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
You stay put and bring back the lost sex. That's the beauty of marriage
Why didn't he tell me about not able to have sex? We would have had discussions on it so that makes him a liar and opportunist.
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by IreneJ: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sex is not food
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
wait o sexless marriage ke!!! then why did I get married? ah swear the dude refuses to bring out junior then i will force the junior out and use it ... i will Fu!cking rape the sexless nonsense out of him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is why being a virgin pays, for both male and female...
Re: What To Do If You Are In A Sexless Marriage by KingTom(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is marriage without Sex?

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Words To Turn Her On! / Is There A Demon Responsible For Ladies Cheating With Ex Before Wedding? / Why Hit A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.