Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix (4081 Views)

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2023
Now i have studied ANDREW TATE in the past couple of days and he is not a stupid fellow. he is a man on some kind of mission, he believes, which he is programmed by the universe to take on this journey. the man is born on a new moon day in Sagittarius and so he is a universal portal and messenger and the message is to shut down the controllers of the matrix and take their power ( is the energy a new moon in Sagittarius propels you to undertake ). and so in this mission he has no choice. he is programmed by higher powers to do what he does.

so he talks about sexless marriages and that over 90 percent or almost all marriages are sexless and for the most part its the women who dont want sex from their husbands which he fails to understand the spiritual reason why this happens which is that in a dying empire the universe sucks away the energy from the men and gives it to the women and so the men become more effeminate while the women become feminazi feminists and so the power is with the women now and sex is a symbolic act of a woman being in subjection to her man and she is down on her back and he is on top pounding her and so in this case of a stronger feminazi woman and a weaker effeminate man she has no desire to be on her back getting pounded by a weaker creature than her and hence this creates a nation of sexless marriage. and so he fails to see the signs on the wall that this is a spiritual symptom of a falling and dying empire and since he is programmed to shutdown the controllers of the matrix and take their powers his myopic solution to this problem is to try to tear down the matrix by getting a bunch of fallen effeminate men to abandon america and go create bastard babies all over the world with women who are more subservient in asia and south america and north africa and never bring the children or wife to america and never to marry these women and to live them in their respective countries and go visit them like once or twice a year. basically drop bastard seeds all over the world and destroy the family units of other countries because your women have refused to be subservient to you. so these are the counter reactionary measures of angry effeminate fallen men but what they fail to understand is that the world is spiritual. as one falls another rises and as they the western men have fallen and become effeminate, the men of other cultures have risen and as they have risen they have more control over their own women and so they have a stronger more respectable family unit and so the only women they would be able to get in these countries would be dollar hungry prostitutes who are only interested in money. and so andrew tate is on a losing battle. he just needs to flow with the spiritual temperature of the times and not try to swim against the tide of the waves. he would soon get swept away into the great beyond and tossed up and down in the spiritual waves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by mariahAngel(f): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2023
Sukkot, I didn't know you were into spirituals.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Sukkot, I didn't know you were into spirituals.
oh i am heavily mariahAngel. very heavily
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Big fat lie
Andrew didnt say men should impregnate women and not be there the mother and child neither did he say having baby mamas is the way to go.
"Women dont want to lay back and be pounded by weaker creature"first of all this statement is sexist according to feminist logic
Secondly the male gender has not become effeminate 100% its the stupid modern law that ties them down
Male and female are have different gender roles and better are different things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
Big fat lie
Andrew didnt say men should impregnate women and not be there the mother and child neither did he say having baby mamas is the way to go.

"Women dont want to lay back and be pounded by weaker creature"first of all this statement is sexist according to feminist logic
Secondly the male gender has not become effeminate 100% its the stupid modern law that ties them down
Male and female are have different gender roles and better are different things
alright watch the video here
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Oqhg10gWj9g

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
The top g is not myopic
Top g is a W�
What does spirituality have to do with the bullshit laws in place against men in the U.S
i watched a case(real life not a movie) where a man had to keep paying child support(final ruling by the court)after finding out with concrete evidence that the child is not his simply because he signed as the father on the birth certificate. How is that fair or how spiritually related,continuity to pay child support should be optional in such case not imposed.these are the type of people tate is unplugging from the matrix

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
The top g is not myopic
Top g is a W�
What does spirituality have to do with the bullshit laws in place against men in the U.S
i watched a case(real life not a movie) where a man had to keep paying child support(final ruling by the court)after finding out with concrete evidence that the child is not his simply because he signed as the father on the birth certificate. How is that fair or how spiritually related,continuity to pay child support should be optional in such case not imposed.these are the type of people tate is unplugging from the matrix
everything is spiritual, without which we are just dead meat

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
The top g is not myopic
Top g is a W�
did you watch the video ?

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
alright watch the video here
he clearly stated that"be a family man"in the video
Y'all misinterpret his messages and call him a misogynist.He's saying since south america and the asians dont have such dumb laws you can move there and have a family but still make money at america and visit your family and be a father and husband ,he never said abandon the child and wife. And thats not a new thing there are people who leave their home country where their kids and wife are and search for greener pasture financially in other countries. Is that a bad thing?

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
he clearly stated that"be a family man"in the video
Y'all misinterpret his messages and call him a misogynist.He's saying since south america and the asians dont have such dumb laws you can move there and have a family but still make money at america and visit your family and be a father and husband ,he never said abandon the child and wife. And thats not a new thing there are people who leave their home country where their kids and wife are and search for greener pasture financially in other countries. Is that a bad thing?
read between the lines. he says go there get the women pregnant and then return home and dont bring them with you. what is that ?
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
read between the lines. he says go there get the women pregnant and then return home and dont bring them with you. what is that ?
why are you skipping the part where he said be a family man,like how are you going to be a family man without seeing your family and providing financial support.
If a man brings a woman to the U.S he's bleeped himself up cause he now owns half of his life,why would a sane man sign away half of his life to a woman
Life in the U.S is not about equality,its about power to female

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
why are you skipping the part where he said be a family man,like how are you going to be a family man without seeing your family and providing financial support.
If a man brings a woman to the U.S he's bleeped himself up cause he now owns half of his life,why would a sane man sign away half of his life to a woman
Life in the U.S is not about equality,its about power to female
so you will allow a stranger from america to come to naija to impregnate your sister and then japa back home and abandon your sister to be taking care of baby alone so long as he sends dollars and visits when he can ( maybe once a year even ) ? you will allow that for your sister ? while he returns to america to be lining the single life ?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
so you will allow a stranger from america to come to naija to impregnate your sister and then japa back home and abandon your sister to be taking care of baby alone so long as he sends dollars and visits when he can ( maybe once a year even ) ? you will allow that for your sister ? while he returns to america to be lining the single life ?
If my sister is cool with it then it is what it is
Using your same logic will you allow your brother to consciously sign away his life to a woman?be realistic

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:

If my sister is cool with it then it is what it is
Using your same logic will you allow your brother to consciously sign away his life to a woman?be realistic
awww man you are just an ass kisser.
was a gun put to my brothers head to sign his life away ? if the answer is no then whats the problem ? live with your choices.

however walking away from your own helpless baby and moving back to your country after using his mother is just demonic shit . you went there for the soul purpose of destroying all lives involved, child, mother and mothers parents

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
Both parties will have an agreement on visitation.its not like he will just visit when ever he likes.you know this already i don't know why you're trying to deviate from the real problem which is the lack of equality in the law in the United states.
A womans word without evidence is held up
While a mans word holds no strength

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:

Both parties will have an agreement on visitation.its not like he will just visit when ever he likes.you know this already i don't know why you're trying to deviate from the real problem which is the lack of equality in the law in the United states.
A womans word without evidence is held up
While a mans word holds no strength
they dont have that type of degenerate culture in these countries he plans to take his disciples to go and destroy their women and make them baby mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
awww man you are just an ass kisser.
was a gun put to my brothers head to sign his life away ? if the answer is no then whats the problem ? live with your choices.

however walking away from your own helpless baby and moving back to your country after using his mother is just demonic shit . you went there for the soul purpose of destroying all lives involved, child, mother and mothers parents
so its demonic to have a family in another country?
Haha spirituality bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
they dont have that type of degenerate culture in these countries he plans to take his disciples to go and destroy their women and make them baby mamas
he never said make them baby mamas oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2023
I really wish people viewing this thread contibute with logic not from an emotional stand point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
he never said make them baby mamas oo
are you slow ? is what he is defining not what is called babymama ? i go to mexico find a woman and impregnate her and then japa back to naija to continue my single life . send her a few dollars here and there and visit when i can. is that not babymama ? are you slow ?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
so its demonic to have a family in another country?
Haha spirituality bullshit
if she wants to come with you to america so the child can grow up with daddy and you say no ? so you can go continue your single life in america ? thats demonic shit. you didnt know ?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
I really wish people viewing this thread contibute with logic not from an emotional stand point
you are the one not using logic here. you have a degenerate mind
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
are you slow ? is what he is defining not what is called babymama ? i go to mexico find a woman and impregnate her and then japa back to naija to continue my single life . send her a few dollars here and there and visit when i can. is that not babymama ? are you slow ?
how can a sane man just take a woman and impregnate her without having a sort of agreement?
If a man impregnates a woman without getting married to her shes the one that doesnt want to marry . Why are you making pregnancy look like 100% a mans decision
You haven't gotten married but y'all having sex together?then she wishes to be a baby mama if not she states what she wants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
you are the one not using logic here. you have a degenerate mind
lol
Im a nigerian and i never going to have any family ish thats going to concern the U.S
Its your mind thats degenerate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
how can a sane man just take a woman and impregnate her without having a sort of agreement?
If a man impregnates a woman without getting married to her shes the one that doesnt want to marry . Why are you making pregnancy look like 100% a mans decision
You haven't gotten married but y'all having sex together?then she wishes to be a baby mama if not she states what she wants
listen women are vulnerable to men for the most part. she sees a guy she likes and is hoping you will marry her but in your lil demonic mind you just want to drop your demonic bastard seed in her so you can replicate your demonic self while you run off and go back to your demonic self indulgent hedonistic single life lmaooo. bro you are a degenerate. how bout just dont have kids at all ? or better yet practice abstinence ? stay away from women. beat yo meat

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
if she wants to come with you to america so the child can grow up with daddy and you say no ? so you can go continue your single life in america ? thats demonic shit. you didnt know ?
thats not it. If shes to come to the U.S she would be using her marriage certificate which now makes her a U.S citizen so she still has control over the mans life .
I don't think you know the law at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
lol
Im a nigerian and i never going to have any family ish thats going to concern the U.S
Its your mind thats degenerate
and as you said you are nigerian and would not have any family ish that concerns the usa so why are you then taking on the philosophies of the usa ? shouldn't you take on yoruba philosophies ? you be parrot abi ?
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
listen women are vulnerable to men for the most part. she sees a guy she likes and is hoping you will marry her but in your lil demonic mind you just want to drop your demonic bastard seed in her so you can replicate your demonic self while you run off and go back to your demonic self indulgent hedonistic single life lmaooo. bro you are a degenerate. how bout just dont have kids at all ? or better yet practice abstinence ? stay away from women. beat yo meat
you're sexist
Have you forgotten a man is 50%responsible for bringing you into this world
And women are not the only ones vunerable when they like the opposite gender its same for male.its not a female thing its a human thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
thats not it. If shes to come to the U.S she would be using her marriage certificate which now makes her a U.S citizen so she still has control over the mans life .
I don't think you know the law at all
so if you dont want her to be a part of your life in the usa why are you going to her country to drop your demonic selfish sperm in her ?
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
and as you said you are nigerian and would not have any family ish that concerns the usa so why are you then taking on the philosophies of the usa ? shouldn't you take on yoruba philosophies ? you be parrot abi ?
why are you condemning a man that speaks the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by sukkot: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Akinfolarin9:
you're sexist
Have you forgotten a man is 50%responsible for bringing you into this world
And women are not the only ones vunerable when they like the opposite gender its same for male.its not a female thing its a human thing
listen bro just keep your dick in your pants if you are not ready for full responsibility. is that hard to comprehend ?
Re: Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix by Akinfolarin9: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
sukkot:
so if you dont want her to be a part of your life in the usa why are you going to her country to drop your demonic selfish sperm in her ?
so youre saying american men should be stuck with american women���i get you now but its not suppose to be so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name One Quality In U That Gets U Into Trouble / Twist Your Mind A Little / Guys: If A Fine Girl Asks You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.