Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim (362 Views)

Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim by Okwuy09(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
A former governor of Yobe State, Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim (APC, Yobe East), said yesterday that he will be in the Senate for life. Ibrahim had served as Yobe governor three times before he went to the Senate in 2007.

He was re-elected in 2011 and for the third time in 2015. He is at the moment the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Ecology and Climate Change. His wife, Khadija Bukar Ibrahim, was at the House of Representatives also for the third time until Pres.

Buhari made her Minister of State for Foreign Affairs in 2015. It was not clear who 68-year-old Bukar was sending the message to, but he is from the same senatorial district as incumbent governor of the state, Ibrahim Geidam, who is also rounding up his tenure as
governor.

“We are very grateful to God and to all Nigerians. Let me categorically say, Mr. Senate President, that I will stay in the Senate until death do us part.

cc;Mynd44

Source: http://www.mavelnews.com/will-senate-life-senator-ibrahim/

Re: I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim by Okwuy09(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim by MurderEnglish(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
There's no problem, the youths are mobilizing fast, you might die if you don't make way for us
Re: I Will Be In Senate For Life" - Senator Ibrahim by tuniski: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:
There's no problem, the youths are mobilizing fast, you might die if you don't make way for us
Hmmm same youth are mobilizing for him. Anyway, we all are mortals death is normal and inevitable.

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Message Of Independence To Nigeria And Her Leaders / The Fulani "The Ethnically Superior Nigerians" / Is Nigeria, The Greatest Nation On The Continent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.