Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Living With A Married Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With A Married Pastor (1050 Views)

My Affair With My Married Pastor / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With A Married Pastor by konya: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2010
i started dating my boyfriend when i was at the end of my divorce he to was going through a divorve. we no live together, because he is a pastor i put all of my trust and faith into what he was saying. he would tell me the lawyer didnt show up or his paper work got lost. his divorce is suposed to be final in a matter of days. i have children in which he knows my children very well they love him to like a father. he has children but i have yet to meet them. i hear all kinds of excuses as to why he hasnt brot them around. he has put me through so much drama concerning that issue that it has litrally consumed all of my thots.i feel like its so unfair that he has been around my kids for years and he has never brot his around me. i really belive that he is trying to make himself look like the perfect guy in his families eyes because he is a pastor and soon will be opining up a church, he doesnt want to be judge on the fact that we are living in sin. im upset because he knows my hole family and i only know 2 people in his. i feel like he has totally taking advantage of me with this whole situation. he led me to believe for years that he was getting a divorce but he really wasnt up until recent. he says he loves me but how can you love sombody and treat them so bad. he sees the hurt in my eyes but yet he continues to hurt me. i know i was wrong for starting a relationship with this man however my love for him allows me to be patient and wait on the day he gets himself together. he makes me feel bad we have our good times but at the same time ive never felt so much pain. im hurting so deep inside and i dont know how to let this go. i have lost my self esteem and even worse i have lost my faith. pastors are supposed to encourage people not discourage them. when we met i was really down he picked my spirits up and made me feel good again. we were friends first and that alone was so important to me. i considered him my best friend something i never had in a relationship. i am deeply hurt by this i wana let go but my love for him wont allow me to. any advice would ge greatly appreciated.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by spoilt(f): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2010
Rule number one, never date someone who will not acknowledge you in public. Even pastors like illicit se x on the side. Why let yourself be used this way?
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by konya: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2010
we go places and do things were out all of the time. he juswt wont let his kids come around me and my kids. then when the subject is brot up he calls me nag and says im harrasing him.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by daduke2k(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2010
Fake love. RUN.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by googles: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Wat sorta pastor shaggs outside matrimony. . .and he is not straight with you on his divorce proceedings,
if i were u i'd do some real soul-searching and wake up to wat is real[/size]
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
Girl this man used the oldest trick in the cheating manual. He is definitely not getting a divorce. I say get out while your best years are still ahead.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by pappy4real(m): 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
real pastors dont divorce, true pastors dont keep relationships outside marriage. even if he does, 1 day he'll divorce u too. think
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by Markenny(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
pappy4real:

real pastors dont divorce, true pastors dont keep relationships outside marriage. even if he does, 1 day he'll divorce u too. think

voila
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by ericok(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
This man is certainly fake. From all the information you have given about him; he has nothing to offer you. You may begin to pick your pieces and start a new.

He is not processing any divorce and he is not willing to do so in the near future or ever. Please wakeup to reality.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
Why don't some women get this?

A man ain't gonna leave the 80% his wife has to offer for the 20% your offering him?

Only 1 out of 10 men do that. . .and that's the extremely foolish ones!

You'll be really silly to think he's gonna leave his wife for you! Your gullible and he's gonna keep feasting on that!

Pick up yourself and move on to better things!
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by 0hsisi: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
Besides the poster being a willing party in the pastor's adulterous living,I can't see exactly what the girl is mad at him for?
@ the poster see my thread on how to know the naija man is not ready for marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399352.0.html#msg5526029
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by Igwe9(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2010
sorry dear, even if he was ever been led by the holy spirit, the spirit must have left following the defilement of the sanctuary of lord in you two, unless you repent and seek God's face.
on a more serious, please take a bold step, leave now that you still have some dignity left.
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by Akinagirl(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2010
Gosh still women just dont get it. embarassed Come on now poster this is the oldest trick in the book!! Pick up your pieces, stop confusing yourself and the kids and move on!
Re: Living With A Married Pastor by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2010
Poster, believe me I won't waste my time giving you an advice
Cause from what I've read so far, it looks like you've made up your mind to be with him
So, I won't waste my time. . .
I would only tell you "whatever you reap you shall sow"

(1) (Reply)

Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This / Its Complicated / I Need Ur Advise Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.