Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (8059 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / All Women Are Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Wow. Seems like a wonderful experience. I've always wanted to experience something like that. Something supernatural. Something to make me believe and clear the doubt in my heart. I'm not really a big fan of speaking in tongues. I've never spoken in tongues. I attend Christ Embassy Church (started going this year after so many years of not going to church). We do speak in tongues a lot in my church but like i said, I've never spoken in tongues. I've been forced so many times to, I just kept my mouth shut. Why? Well, I believe speaking in tongues is a spiritual gift, one given to us once we receive the holy spirit. Now, I don't really know what the Bible says about Speaking in Tongues ( I don't read the Bible much), all I know is that there is difference between speaking in tongues and talking gibberish. Most people speak Gibberish. I believe what you had experienced was actually the REAL tongues speaking. Like I said, Churches these days are comedy (Christ Embassy's no exception) they just tell you to open your mouth and say anything and when you speak gibberish, they believe you've spoken in tongues. Thanks for sharing. I've learnt something.
My Ba3 is low now, we shall talk more.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 07, 2017
julietkcee:
I hate Nigeria! angry

Nansense!! Jesus! It hurts!
i hate am pass u, but still naa de only country wey i knw best
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2017
analice107:

My sister, if we follow the Bible within lines we won't be shocked as to what is happening today.

When Jesus told a story of the Tares amongst the wheats, he said, the servants (Angels) asked if the Tares should be weeded out? The Master said no, allow them grow together side by side until the time of harvest(rapture). What do you make of it?

The Master knows that the Tares (weeds) will weaken the wheats by sapping the nutrients meant for the wheat. He knew that weeds grow faster and taller than the wheats and can over shadow the crops, yet he said, leave them together.

Today, the Tares seems to be in charge of Christianity. It's hard to know the wheat from the Weeds. The Wheats manifests the prophetic, the Tares manifests the Spirit of Balaam (Divination/sorcery). It takes those rooted in the word and who are sincerely seeking God to lay their activities side by side the Word by doing what Jesus said, (Believe not all Spirits), for some are gone out to deceive.

Anyone who will be saved in these times, will be the one who wants the Master through the Word, not through signs.

You just explained everything dear, that's why you're my big sis. I can always count on you. smiley
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2017
analice107:

Lolzzzz. Wrong approach. You did exactly what i did for years and got no result. See, the Holy Spirit will not because of us change his standards, learn to do things His way and you'd see Him manifest. We mostly are not taught right, so we remain unproductive thinking God has failed or the Word doesn't work, it's not so. The word works if we get it right by applying the principles rightly.

I got Born Again, I had the Assurance of Hope that i was born again, but it wasn't evidenced by speaking in tongues because i was taught that i'll feel a sensation in me to indicate he was in me. For years i waited for some cold, warm or tingling sensation to touch me then off i will go into tongues, since it is suppose to be Baptism by fire, but nothing happened.

At a point i started feeling like i wasn't qualified for it. But I wasn't living in sin, tho not perfect. What then could be the reason for not being Baptised by fire?

I didn't know He was in me all along but i just was ignorant.
Then, i joined Living Faith. those people taught me what "Living Faith" means. 'Working the word'. Bringing the Word of God Life. It was the month that the teachings was on the Holy Spirit, and i got to know about the Holy Spirit what i never knew for years as a believer.

I got home after Sunday service one day, as my custom is, in the evening, i picked my note and started reading, checking if the pastor based his teachings on the scriptures or took them out of context. (I don't follow pastors, I follow the Bible).

As i read, i really desired to speak to God in His own language 'Christenes'. I just prayed a very simple prayer and said, Father, make it possible for me to talk to you in your own language. Something extra ordinary happened. I heard a voice as clear as a friend speaking to a friend lying beside and said, 'Will you like to do it now?', I said yes, audibly as i heard it, the voice said, 'then open your mouth and speak'.

I Just opened my mouth to say anything, and off i went. I was hearing a sound coming from me, but i wasn't making that sound. I was hearing a language like Arabic coming out of me, i wasn't responsible for it. What?, but i wasn't feeling any differently, boc, i thought i'll actually feel something, but nothing.

I wanted to stop after a while, but i couldn't. I was lifted from the bed and i went flat on my face on the floor, blasting in tongues. For hours it went on.

My tongue was taken, but my consciousness was mine, so i used my consciousness to ask the Lord to release me so that i could sleep, Monday was work and i had an early day, then it stopped.

I didn't feel any sensation. The expectation of a sensation kept me from manifesting the power of the Holy Spirit for years.

Realise yourself.
Please, I'll like to know you and talk... This you just wrote just explains what I'm going through.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Please, I'll like to know you and talk... This you just wrote just explains what I'm going through.
It's well my sister, you can ask anything, what i don't know, they are brethren here who can help.

Shalom.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
You just explained everything dear, that's why you're my big sis. I can always count on you. smiley
That's what big sis are for right?
lol

I'm so glad we still have posterity, irrespective of what satan is doing, God still has a generation to take over the gospel to the world.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by analice107: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Shelloween:
Wow. Seems like a wonderful experience. I've always wanted to experience something like that. Something supernatural. Something to make me believe and clear the doubt in my heart. I'm not really a big fan of speaking in tongues. I've never spoken in tongues. I attend Christ Embassy Church (started going this year after so many years of not going to church). We do speak in tongues a lot in my church but like i said, I've never spoken in tongues. I've been forced so many times to, I just kept my mouth shut. Why? Well, I believe speaking in tongues is a spiritual gift, one given to us once we receive the holy spirit. Now, I don't really know what the Bible says about Speaking in Tongues ( I don't read the Bible much), all I know is that there is difference between speaking in tongues and talking gibberish. Most people speak Gibberish. I believe what you had experienced was actually the REAL tongues speaking. Like I said, Churches these days are comedy (Christ Embassy's no exception) they just tell you to open your mouth and say anything and when you speak gibberish, they believe you've spoken in tongues. Thanks for sharing. I've learnt something.
When you take your eyes off the Rule model who is Christ, you'd see shadows.

Pls read this.

A lady went to the Priest and said... I won't be attending Church anymore..

He said, may I ask why??
She said, I see people on their cell phones during service, some are gossiping, some just ain't living right, they are all just hypocrites...

The Priest got silent, and he said, OK... But can I ask you to do something for me before you make your final decision?
She said, what's that?

He said, take a glass of water and walk around the Church 2 times and don't let any water fall out the glass.

She said, yes I can do that. She came back and said it's done.

He asked her 3 questions. 1. Did you see anybody on their phone? 2. Did you see anybody gossiping? 3. Was anybody living wrong?

See, I didn't see anything because I was too focused on this glass, so the water wouldn't fall.
He told her, when you come to Church , you should be just that focused on God , so that YOU don't fall.

THAT'S WHY JESUS SAID "FOLLOW ME,".

He did not say follow Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2017
You sound so pained, which girl broke your heart?
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2017
analice107:

That's what big sis are for right?
lol

I'm so glad we still have posterity, irrespective of what satan is doing, God still has a generation to take over the gospel to the world.
Amen. God is still raising young individuals to preach the gospel. kiss
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Sierusvirus(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2017
kinginvagina:
If that should be taken, he will only respect his mother not every living thing with vagina
Don't mind the idiot bringing the person Mother, with what she said coming from vagina.
She insulting guys, if not because of the Fathers Sperm, can she be formed into a child then you now start thinking of coming out of the Vagina.
Most girls still needs to training base on respect.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Dharneehell(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
royalmoron:
#truth
Your mother and sisters right? Dumb head mo'fucker.
Re: NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2017
drbitcoin:
am not trying to defend the op but the fact that I came out of a vagina doesn't mean I would respect all of it, apparently only the one i came from is special to me cos some of it are already a disgrace to our existence.
then yout future wif,sister and daughters are all OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin / I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.