Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

All Women Are Sluts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Sluts (10084 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are Sluts by Nygma(m): 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Every female knows this is true no matter how they try to hide it.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by greatnaija01: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
ok YOUR mum and future DAUGHTERS are sluuutsssss too. But men who patronize them or marry them are PIGS.... so is it right to say ALL MEN ARE PIGS?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
With reference to your mum and sis?

What's your point Mr?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Women Are Sluts by emeijeh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nygma:

I'm sure your mum told you this tonight.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by heendrix(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nygma:

and who asked you to try all of them? to know dey are all slut undecided

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Apina(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2018
He's just stupid, no need giving him the desired attention. He is not the first idiot to say it, neither would he be the last undecided

5 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:01am On Feb 27, 2018
be ashamed of yourself all you men refering to his mom and sisters... you are the Lowest of The Low ..coz the same women you're defending will say "All Men Are Dogs" and you just keep quiet. smh. no wonder Feminism is destroying the Patriarchy, you are too dumb where pvssy is involved. stupid X 100.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:
be ashamed of yourself all you men refering to his mom and sisters... you are the Lowest of The Low ..coz the same women you're defending will say "All Men Are Dogs" and you just keep quiet. smh. no wonder Feminism is destroying the Patriarchy, you are too dumb where pvssy is involved. stupid X 100.
They are just (m) not necessarily men

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Ontoog:

They are just (m) not necessarily men
shocked shocked shocked NOW it makes sense.... basterds....

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Kobicove(m): 5:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Did you conduct a survey to determine this?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Kobicove:
Did you conduct a survey to determine this?
if you need a survey i pity you cry cry

5 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
We all know, federal government knows, buhari knows!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Jagermeister(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

Actually, they say 'men are scum' which is way worse.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Jagermeister:

Actually, they say 'men are scum' which is way worse.

imagine!!! now see these low-lives hungry for vagina just attacking another guy. i detest such manginas

7 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by izaray(f): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Ubunja calm down ok, why you like fight pass quarrel na cheesy
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Jagermeister(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

imagine!!! now see these low-lives hungry for vagina just attacking another guy. i detest such manginas

Man I won't lie to you, a lot of guys are pussies and wussies!

I have nothing against treating people right, including women, but some dudes take it too far. Smh. Lol.

A typical example is how much guys 'like' the profile picture of girls on social media including Nairaland even if it's just a random animated picture. All for pussy.

I never ever like a females picture on social media and it's not because I hate them but I find it unnecessary especially if they have a lot already.

Manginas.. Lol

8 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2018
izaray:
Ubunja calm down ok, why you like fight pass quarrel na cheesy
im fine izaray. i am.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Jagermeister:

I have nothing against treating people right, including women, but some dudes take it too far. Smh. Lol.

A typical example is how much guys 'like' the profile picture of girls on social media including Nairaland even if it's just a random animated picture. All for pussy.

I never ever like a females picture on social media and it's not because I hate them but I find it unnecessary especially if they have a lot already.

Manginas.. Lol
bro can you believe it!! and after "liking" those ugly gals on social media they get suprised when they meet ugly women who act like a billion dollars...the same niggars who led the uglies believe they are hot are the very ones complaining " ugly girls act like they are hot!!" angry i swear it makes me red in anger.

8 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by TheMaleCulture: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

bro can you believe it!! and after "liking" those ugly gals on social media they get suprised when they meet ugly women who act like a billion dollars...the same niggars who led the uglies believe they are hot are the very ones complaining " ugly girls act like they are hot!!" angry i swear it makes me red in anger.

For some men that's the only way they know to get laid. Bring down fellow men, worship ladies then feel that ladies would get attracted to them by their gesture. It's all wired into their subconscious, I remember asking a male feminist why he has never for once addressed the issues men face... He didn't have any answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

if you need a survey i pity you cry cry

I follow you pity am join. ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS! Comman beat me angry

The truth is that once you adopt this mindset and treat them accordingly you will be surprised how many ladies will be dying to have a piece of you. Especially when you got your sh!t together as a man. Of course, you should never tell her to her face that she's a slut. What you should do however, is let her know that you have a very low tolerance for bullsh!t. After all, who takes a slut seriously? grin

4 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Jagermeister:

Manginas.. Lol

Bro I've given up on that 'like' issue. I can never understand how a guy will click on a girl's profile and the next thing he will do is like her pictures, meanwhile check his own profile, no single 'like'. Not even 'half-like' because girls in their self-obsessed nature will never like a guy's photo on a typical day. Obviously for the guys, it's their preek that does the thinking.

But what pisses me off is when I see an ugly or very basic girl with upwards of 200 likes. I just put my hands on my head with tears in my eyes and be like "NAIRALAND GUYS HAVE FINISHED ME!" cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I follow you pity am join. ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS! Comman beat me angry

The truth is that once you adopt this mindset and treat them accordingly you will be surprised how many ladies will be dying to have a piece of you. Especially when you got your sh!t together as a man. Of course, you should never tell her to her face that she's a slut. What you should do however, is let her know that you have a very low tolerance for bullsh!t. After all, who takes a slut seriously? grin
no one said mistreat a slut. who said so?? me? OP?? only you.
do you see how ITS YOU who has a problem?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

no one said mistreat a slut. who said so?? me? OP?? only you.
do you see how ITS YOU who has a problem?

I have a problem? I think there's been some miscommunication here but it's all good. My point still stands.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I have a problem? I think there's been some miscommunication here but it's all good. My point still stands.
your point can stand till amagerddon but its you who spoke about mistreating women. we just said women are sluts.
when we say "white men are racists" do we mean go beat them ?? you have such a small mind bro.

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

your point can stand till amagerddon but its you who spoke about mistreating women. we just said women are sluts.
when we say "white men are racists" do we mean go beat them ?? you have such a small mind bro.

I don't know where I said it's okay to mistreat women but on the flipside I'd never treat a slut like a princess, which is the same thing you propagate on here. Seems you're confused today so park well abeg, I don't have time to argue.

And I never said anything about physically hitting a woman, wonder why your mind went there. Perhaps you're the one with the small mind.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I don't know where I said it's okay to mistreat women but on the flipside I'd never treat a slut like a princess, which is the same thing you propagate on here. Seems you're confused today so park well abeg, I don't have time to argue.
dude you said calling a woman a slut means you'll treat her bad.
and im saying thas not true coz we call white men racists but we dont beat them.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

and im saying thas not true coz we call white men racists but we dont beat them.
you all "dont have time to urgue" when you see your points go to dust. i know you cowardly NLanders. thats your style. well run...
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

I don hear biko. You're confusing yourself so don't drag me in it with you.

And calling a woman a slut means you recognize her for what she is, what she is capable of, how not to put her on a pedestal, how not to be a doormat, etc. All precepts of your many teachings. Never said anything about headbutting a woman bro, what brand of weed you smoking?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I don hear biko. You're confusing yourself so don't drag me in it with you.

And calling a woman a slut means you recognize her for what she is, what she is capable of, how not to put her on a pedestal, how not to be a doormat, etc. All precepts of your many teachings. Never said anything about headbutting a woman bro, what brand of weed you smoking?
say whatever you want to make yourself feel better.
we just said women are sluts. and you are the one who started the talk on mistreating them. not us. its your issue deal with it.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

we just said women are sluts. and you are the one who started the talk on mistreating them. not us. its your issue deal with it.

Deal with your own issues bra... and go brush up your comprehension skills. ALPHA BOSS grin

Your mumu weak me I swear
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

And in your mind, calling a woman a slut in the first place is treating her right bah? Seriously bra, what brand of weed are you smoking? grin

Abi na another person dey use ur moniker today ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Work When We Have Different Backgrounds / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? / Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.