Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,146 members, 7,838,917 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" (30589 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by nextstep(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
daveP:
I Agree. Nothing special in it to distinguish from a speech by pepper sellers assoc chairperson

At least the pepper sellers accoc speech will be relevant to our daily lives, unlike his speech. grin

I didn't listen to it, and I didn't read it, and I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by ofuonyebi: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't worry too much oby, we know your problem;

Buhari may have his short-comings as a president but your continuous attack is ur failure to have landed an appointment from him..

when he gives u a minister or anything to keep u from hunger, all this ur bla-bla will will become history of yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by GlobalGisting(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Karlman:
buhari is a fool

You are hereby proscribed a terrorist and must be arrested for hate speech. Kikikiki
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by skedman(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Karlman:
buhari is a fool
i dont think your father can get to the position he is presently .i will advise you call your father that
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Doyin2(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Trash!

Baba tells you what he wants to do,and not what you want to hear.

That is integrity and sincerity of purpose.

Those who have turned to self employed jobbers as analyst of Baba's speech,are in for a very long thing!

#8yrsForPMB/PYO-ToFixNigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by onos217(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
No need to cry over spilled milk as 2019 is just around the corner .But I hope we've learnt lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by godox2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lomprico2:
The dog is just a tyrant and a bigot!
If your President is a dog, WHO then are you? a PIG? or DONKEY?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by cstr1000: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:
Lol such a pathetic soul and a looser thinking mingling with a fulani makes her one of them

Just look at yourself madam oby you was the cordinator of the famous apc scam BBOG but today all your fellow cordinator are appointed in one way or another starting from hadiza garba shehu etc
But what of you? Nothing for you because you allowed yourself to be a willing tool and i guess you cannot be trusted with any appointment because you've not proven enough to be a snitch among your people or support any anti igbo
You're only an anti GEJ which to them is not enough so meet prostitute laureta onochie and joe igbokwe for anti igbo 101 comprehensive course
Kiss the truth
What has what you typed here gotten to do with the issues she raised? Pray tell
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by luvinhubby(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Didn't even bother listening to the speech.

Cos I know that baba won't disappoint. Always off point!

Thought you were a Z......., never mind.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Elbowroom: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
I thank God for buhari being the president of Nigeria...

Let Nigerians see the leadership of a Northerner in our own time undecided...

I'm so wishing for Biafra as a country cry

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by NwaliE01: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:

hahahahahahaha. You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Karlman: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
skedman:
i dont think your father can get to the position he is presently .i will advise you call your father that
...so buhari is your father, that fool

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by godox2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Karlman:
buhari is a fool
And who are you?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by ourema(f): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
AZeD1:

You guys are everything that is wrong with Nigeria. On one hand, you guys blame Buhari for appointing Northerners to his Government, on the other hand you blame Oby for not supporting GEJ.

Please pick a side, if Oby should have supported GEJ because they are both from the South, then never complain about Buhari appointing Northerners.
I am not blaming PMB all that I am saying is she should be compensated for her hard work just as other BBOG have been compensated I don't think I said anything bad

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by NwaliE01: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
I would have being disappointed if PMB said something useful in uniting our highly divided nation as ours in his independence speech.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by daveP(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
nextstep:

At least the pepper sellers accoc speech will be relevant to our daily lives, unlike his speech. grin

I didn't listen to it, and I didn't read it, and I'm glad I didn't waste my time.
i read it thru and passed it. it reeked of nothing effective

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by chosengocap: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oracle16:
The president has succeeded in dividing Nigeria. God is in control. Full time restructuring loading.

Copied/ Shared/BREAKING:
Catalonia has won the right to become an independent
state.
Results:
2.264M votes
YES 90%
NO 7.8%
NULL 2.2%
Biafra own uploading...

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by AnanseK(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
I thank God for buhari being the president of Nigeria...

Let Nigerians see the leadership of a Northerner in our own time undecided...

I'm so wishing for Biafra as a country cry

And you refuse to leave Kano. And hunchback leader dressed as a woman, to escape the simple python dance.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by cimag: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obiageli Ezekwesili,now that you have married two 'husbands',Jonathan and Buhari,you Know which one is better?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by NwaliE01: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
What an irony

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Amein(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
I am not surprise by her comment,she is from s/east. They are all the derange dotards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
You can not blame the president,i was actually expecting a lame speech from a vegetable president, we are used to irrelevant speeches from the zoo's president

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by mavinc4u(f): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmm. I can't believe she said that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by VellyG(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
clefstone:
When I read that line he said he was 'disappointed' with elders of the eastern region I just shook my head and said to myself, 'what a shame of a leader'.
As in eeh. Buhari is a disgrace honestly

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amein:
I am not surprise by her comment,she is from s/east. They are all the derange dotards.
If you know what a deranged dotard means you would know it also applies to our president and not just oby.they are both deranged dotards

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by IJOBA2: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:

IS IT GONNA STOP YOU FROM VOTING FOR HIM TOMORROW
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Tolexander: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
IS IT GONNA STOP YOU FROM VOTING FOR HIM TOMORROW
a
Yes, if there is a better candidate
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by misano(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Isokowadoo:
One thing iz Sure, Only Hausa Muslimz banked on Tyrant Buhari and Smiled the odas are gnashing their teeth in secret

You just said it all... I regret voting for Buhari.... The guy has nothing in his head. Worse of it all, he doesn't know how to bring D people together as one.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Lomprico2: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
godox2:

If your President is a dog, WHO then are you? a PIG? or DONKEY?

He is also a vulture!!

I am what ur father and mother is.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buhari who lives for himself and his APC party is a incompetent and clueless. Even if he gains much wealth, power and position he is still a corrupt and clueless and incompetent more than ever.

Buhari is a bitter man, a retired security agents with all sorts of innocent killings. And those innocent blood is hunting him. Even those he used to the race to presidency during and after campaigns. Now blood of those innocent agitators in south east will always hunt him and those his supporters in south east and the five south east governors.

#buharimustgo
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by IJOBA2: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
a
Yes, if there is a better candidate
ALHAJI TOLEX I SALUTE YOUR MUMUISM Ogrin E DEY FOR BLOOD sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies To Atiku: 'Step Down For Me' / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.