Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" (30575 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Buhari’s Ministerial List Colourless, Stagnant, Uninspiring — PDP / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Lomprico2: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Can we now say a dog is a better achiever than your father?

Answers needed please?

No but d dog has achieve what you and ur entire generation both past, present and future will never achieve.

Hope u are satisfied with d answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Bhella5(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
By tommorw I bet another prominent person of SE extraction will come out to repeat the same mantra. Yesterday it was Ozhekhomi abi ki ni ti n je... There is a pattern and we know them here in Nigeria we just say 'Wailers' Lobatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by BlackBaron: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thought I was the only one.

Pity... The speech was certainly 'Un Presidential'.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by hucienda: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
newbornmacho:
Cry me a river. You thought by betraying Jonathan you would become aboki darling?? Who took your sense

cheesy cheesy cheesy dis nL ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by AZeD1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
ourema:

I am not blaming PMB all that I am saying is she should be compensated for her hard work just as other BBOG have been compensated I don't think I said anything bad
Did she tell you she did it for compensation?
Did she tell you she's looking for a job?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by aragonchuks(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Can we now say a dog is a better achiever than your father?

Answers needed please?

And your father too
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by wink2015(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oby, who told you Buhari 's health has vastly improved.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by yinks2020: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is too late madam, you lead BBG. And that's what you and your group used to destroyed the destiny and faith of Nigerians I'm sure God will ask you someday.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by burkingx(f): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
morbeta:
Whatever is given to him to read is what he will read.........Buhari is not educated and never improved in anyway. His specialty is cows and guns.
....And yet he is still your Ultimate Ruler and you must follow and do as he order you to do ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
People actually wasted time listening to that same old regurgitated BS? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by newbornmacho(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
hucienda:

cheesy cheesy cheesy dis nL ehn grin
cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Desyner: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:
Lol such a pathetic soul and a looser thinking mingling with a fulani makes her one of them

Just look at yourself madam oby you was the cordinator of the famous apc scam BBOG but today all your fellow cordinator are appointed in one way or another starting from hadiza garba shehu etc
But what of you? Nothing for you because you allowed yourself to be a willing tool and i guess you cannot be trusted with any appointment because you've not proven enough to be a snitch among your people or support any anti igbo
You're only an anti GEJ which to them is not enough so meet prostitute laureta onochie and joe igbokwe for anti igbo 101 comprehensive course
Kiss the truth
I know a pained loser when I see one.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Desyner: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
mbaboy:
Buhari is not a nation builder, history will remember him for plunging Nigeria into recession twice and for introducing hate speeches in Nigerian politics.
So true.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Bhella5(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
trustyshoess:
People actually wasted time listening to that same old regurgitated BS? undecided
if that is u on ur dp then am disappointed.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Ayatullah(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
ourema:
The Presidency should hasten up to find this woman job na! She hustle very well for APC during their campaign

No job for 'koriambolo' woman. Buhari will only pity her when her head goes totally BALD!......Let her keep barking for now.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by greatiyk4u(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:
Lol such a pathetic soul and a looser thinking mingling with a fulani makes her one of them

Just look at yourself madam oby you was the cordinator of the famous apc scam BBOG but today all your fellow cordinator are appointed in one way or another starting from hadiza garba shehu etc
But what of you? Nothing for you because you allowed yourself to be a willing tool and i guess you cannot be trusted with any appointment because you've not proven enough to be a snitch among your people or support any anti igbo
You're only an anti GEJ which to them is not enough so meet prostitute laureta onochie and joe igbokwe for anti igbo 101 comprehensive course
Kiss the truth

Hardly can this one make sense
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by potipher7: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
greatiyk4u:

Hardly can this one make sense
[/s]i have passed the message grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Bhella5:
if that is u on ur dp then am disappointed.
Disappointed because?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by talk2percy(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
What do u expect from an empty head?? It's a sure case of nemo dat quod non habet. No one gives what he or she doesn't have. How can u expect a dullard to give u inspirational speech? Sorry, u guys are certainly waiting for a train at the motor park!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by vioment: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2017
The 1st female president of Nigeria, if done right.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Happy Nigerian independence day my brothers and sisters. cheesy grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by rummmy: 3:00am On Oct 03, 2017
What is this one saying?it's either your mumu don over ripe or you took overdose of your weed or both..now tell me which one of them did you do
AZeD1:

You guys are everything that is wrong with Nigeria. On one hand, you guys blame Buhari for appointing Northerners to his Government, on the other hand you blame Oby for not supporting GEJ.

Please pick a side, if Oby should have supported GEJ because they are both from the South, then never complain about Buhari appointing Northerners.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Flakky26(f): 3:19am On Oct 03, 2017
drop your input and innovative ideas here to make Nigeria work again. www.myinputng.webs.com
www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by cococandy(f): 3:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari is just Donald Trump in black skin.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Arysexy(m): 5:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Bhella5:
By tommorw I bet another prominent person of SE extraction will come out to repeat the same mantra. Yesterday it was Ozhekhomi abi ki ni ti n je... There is a pattern and we know them here in Nigeria we just say 'Wailers' Lobatan.

I wonder how awolowo will be feeling with these level of ignorance from you yoloba who can't differentiate the tribes in Nigeria. I see this always from yoloba and Hausa, once u r not Hausa or yoloba, then you r Igbo. So mike ozekhome is igbo? Junaid Mohammed too that called out buhari is Igbo?

Travel out of ur mud house and have a wider view of Nigeria make up

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by edumondial: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2017
" Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war" - Marley -

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nackzy: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2017
It's shall not be well with the people that brought buhari on us... It was never well with Pharaoh so shall it be with Buhari and all his sipporters...The funny thing is that wicked people don't see anything wrong in their actions

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2017
I still live as if Buhari is not the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by phineas: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Nackzy:
It's shall not be well with the people that brought buhari on us... It was never well with Pharaoh so shall it be with Buhari and all his sipporters...The funny thing is that wicked people don't see anything wrong in their actions

Buhari is way better than your kleptomaniac leader Jonathan. For the record our foreign reserve has increased for the first time in years,and all this on non oil revenue.

You will not know because you are an uneducated illiterate.And for all those that pull down this nation and detract those actually working to build things and their supporters it will not be well with them to their 10th generation

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Nackzy: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2017
phineas:

Buhari is way better than your kleptomaniac leader Jonathan. For the record our foreign reserve has increased for the first time in years,and all this on non oil revenue.

You will not know because you are an uneducated illiterate.And for all those that pull down this nation and detract those actually working to build things and their supporters it will not be well with them to their 10th generation
Even Your Biological father is More intelligent than Buhari....With this ur level of commitment to that dullard am beginning to think other wise of your mum. Of course u know what I mean hahahahahahaha..cos ur real father isn't as stupid and uneducated as you are... No offense sha if e pain u come to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: "Buhari's Independence Day Speech Is Divisive & Uninspiring" by Azam101: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:
The old terrorist Buhari ignored salient matters such as Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram members attacks, the fate of victims in IDP camps and the deplorable state of the economy to discuss IPOB and Biafra matter, blaming SE leaders for not putting a leash on the "hot-headed youths" fighting for secession.

That's his only problem - Biafra! Can you imagine that? undecided

Useless, gworo-chewing old bastard from Daura.
Frustration as it peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? / Gumsi Abacha Shares Some Family Photos, Including Her Mother / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.