Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please!!! (1029 Views)

Romancelanders.. Please Grant Me This Request So I Can Live On / Romancelanders Please I Need Your Suggestions / Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!! by lilmarley: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Please!!! by Pierced(f): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
I didn't even understand wat u wrote........ undecided

But lemme sha say something........@ 18, u should b reading ur books, thinking of aw to pass post utme(if u av not written yet), and make good grades in ur part one, not thinking about one cheat that is claiming to b ur g.f.
Re: Please!!! by ikp120(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Forget that girl bro. angry

Try being a player bro. You need at least 7 babes, one for every other day of the week. angry angry
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol...dude count himself as the real deal grin
You are just a Congo washer. When needs to scrub her inner tabernacle arises, she call on you grin grin lmfao

NP: adekunle gold - call on me cool
Re: Please!!! by Draei: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tho some moroĊ„s will say you shouldn't have
spied on her whatsapp buh you did good since
your constant suspicion led you to that.

You really don't have much to do, when she comes
around, give her the same question 'how's your baby?'
From there, reveal her whole bullshit and you know
what? dump her polyandric ass straight up & move on...

1 Like

Re: Please!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
ikp120:

Try being a player bro. You need at least 7 babes, one for every other day of the week. angry angry

Niggur... Why??
Re: Please!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
ikp120:

Who did this to you?
Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't have anything to say.
I see my nigga viewing maybe he might have something to say

Viewing this topic: Jacksparr0w127

grin
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
"If you dey look for something you go find plenty something" - Terry tha rap man, 2012
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:
I don't have anything to say.
I see my nigga viewing maybe he might have something to say

Viewing this topic: Jacksparr0w127

grin
Hehehe bros, man's got nothing to say bro.

I dey watch from corner
Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
"If you dey look for something you go find plenty something" - Terry tha rap man, 2012

LOL true grin

Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL true grin
Bros, trying to dig shiit on these girls is suicide. Just do you. love if you can, and if you can't, play the game along with her. Don't be giving yourself headache over a girl you haven't and probably will not marry.

Life's too easy
Re: Please!!! by lilmarley: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pierced:
I didn't even understand wat u wrote........ undecided

But lemme sha say something........@ 18, u should b reading ur books, thinking of aw to pass post utme(if u av not written yet), and make good grades in ur part one, not thinking about one cheat that is claiming to b ur g.f.

lol....lady or woman......

am not a dullard ai av all my necesary papers am just hoping for admission.
and by the way......is an 18year old too small tew be in a relationship ?

just want tew cool down mah brain thats why i decided tew get a GF cox av really study a hell out of mah self
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
What!? 18years!? Unbelievable!!
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
my brother heart attack is deadly ooooooooooo..

she is not ur wife, biko lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Bros, trying to dig shiit on these girls is suicide. Just do you. love if you can, and if you can't, play the game along with her. Don't be giving yourself headache over a girl you haven't and probably will not marry.

Life's too easy

Yeah bro. Some months back. I was sad that I was not able to love any girl no matter how the babe fine reach. Thought I was cursed but mehn I come to realize now this curse is a blessing because right now I can't get emotional because of any girl I am dating which puts me in total control.

I don't stress myself because of any girl. I date all kinds now. I know I won't be able to fall in love so if I will marry anyone it's not out of love but because I need a partner and I even like it this way. This girls treat me special like I am there God.

No heartbreaks. If a girl wants to bounce she is very free because I will be happy. One problem gone. Because before you even decide to break up I was not dating you before in my heart grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please!!! by lilmarley: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Yeah bro. Some months back. I was sad that I was not able to love any girl no matter how the babe fine reach. Thought I was cursed but mehn I come to realize now this curse is a blessing because right now I can't get emotional because of any girl I am dating which puts me in total control.

I don't stress myself because of any girl. I date all kinds now. I know I won't be able to fall in love so if I will marry anyone it's not out of love but because I need a partner and I even like it this way. This girls treat me special like I am there God.

No heartbreaks. If a girl wants to bounce she is very free because I will be happy. One problem gone. Because before you even decide to break up I was not dating you before in my heart grin cheesy

i really love tew be like you........but one thing about me is that.....i dont av the habit of decieving people
nd i dont know how tew double date embarassed embarassed

really messed up now
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahahahaha you must be a Yoruba demon. Lol

I gues you are right. It's always good to be in control of your relationship. But I've come to realise being in control shouldn't stop you from falling in love or showing love (If you think she's worth it). When love hits you ehn, i bet youll fall flat. Hahaha

The problem is most dudes love without their brains in their heads which makes them vulnerable to their GFs. They completely lose their senses and leave the girl in total control
Re: Please!!! by lilmarley: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

I gues you are right. It's always good to be in control of your relationship. But I've come to realise being in control shouldn't stop you from falling in love or showing love (If you think she's worth it). When love hits you ehn, i bet youll fall flat. Hahaha

The problem is most dudes love without their brains in their heads which makes them vulnerable to their GFs. They completely lose their senses and leave the girl in total control

i guess i fall in this category........ sad sad
Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
lilmarley:

i really love tew be like you........but one thing about me is that.....i dont av the habit of decieving people
nd i dont know how tew double date embarassed embarassed

really messed up now

Hahaha I was once like you bro. Once girl break your heart 1-2 times you go get sense. grin

Be an alpha male. SlayKing like me bruh. Control your emotions so this bishes can't manipulate you.

I currently have 3 girlfriends.

The 3 make sense well. Working class, they don't stress me. They have their own money. In fact they try to please me.

The fact is if you are a good looking guy. You don't need to stress your goddamn self with relationship.
I don't think about any girl. I call them when I feel like. They are the ones always calling like "baby I miss you, can we see" bla bla. I meet up with them only when it's convenient for me. Only when I feel like.

And man I tell you it's nice. I treat them very well, we don't control. I show lots of love when we are together but I am just not into them, my humour and romantic nature makes them go Gaga.

You can call me the " smooth guy".

Don't love any girl. It will make you live a good peaceful life.

Worry about no hoe man.

After all if I call anyone say I need something na one hand. I am not broke so I don't bother to manipulate them. grin

Summary

Don't love any girl and don't date mediocre girls.

Date rich girls.

Working class ladies.

Don't date Street girls or school girl (except if she is rich)

grin
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
lilmarley:

i guess i fall in this category........ sad sad
sadly. It's not too late. We've all been there
Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Lol bro. I used to be in love few years back until my ex girl broke my heart cry

Nigga I never recovered. She buried my emotions and feelings. We still Bleep and all that but ion wan date her again. She made me a man, strong one.

grin

Nigga you can be with a girl without you loving her. Love makes us weak and pathetic humans.

Replace love with logic instead.

Just like when you want to buy something, why do you buy it? Because it is good and useful to you right? Apply the same logic. Why should I date this girl? Maybe, she is a Banker (she could assist me financially when need be, she has good character, she is a good person and she is cute, a suitable partner) or she is a lawyer, she can help you out in future if need be.

There most be a reason. Something you benefit, not because she is fine alone.

Or you just want to Bleep her, she has nothing to offer grin

Say no to liabilities.

Lots of rich girls who would kill for handsome dude all over Nigeria, they are lonely bro. You see them in shop rite sitting alone, especially in the eatery section, you see them alone watching a movie in cinema.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guy face your school... Too young for this kinda complications abeg...
Re: Please!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol bro. I used to be in love few years back until my ex girl broke my heart cry

Nigga I never recovered. She buried my emotions and feelings. We still Bleep and all that but ion wan date her again. She made me a man, strong one.

grin

Nigga you can be with a girl without you loving her. Love makes us weak and pathetic humans.

Just like when you want to buy something, why do you buy it? Because it is good and useful to you right? Apply the same logic. Why should I date this girl? Maybe, she is a Banker (she could assist me financially when need be, she has good character, she is a good person and she is cute, a suitable partner) or she is a lawyer, she can help you out in future if need be.

Say no to liabilities.

Lots of rich girls who would kill for handsome dude all over Nigeria, they are lonely bro. You see them in shop rite sitting alone, especially in the eatery section, you see them alone watching a movie in cinema.
Hahahhahaha. I completely agree with your logic. But then, e get stage wey man go reach, he go need to face him fear

Maybe we are just not there yet
Re: Please!!! by lilmarley: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Slayer2:

grin

Say no to liabilities.

lo...... ai dont know how tew do that.....am a shy type...
i mean i cant summon the courage tew walk up tew a lady.....even the girl in question sef ......i got her digit from a friend xo i finished her tru chatting .....

i may remember the lines tew drop for the lady before i confront her ooo.......but once i summon the courage tew face....all the morals will fly away grin grin
Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hahahhahaha. I completely agree with your logic. But then, e get stage wey man go reach, he go need to face him fear

Maybe we are just not there yet

grin

Re: Please!!! by Slayer2: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
lilmarley:

lo...... ai dont know how tew do that.....am a shy type...
i mean i cant summon the courage tew walk up tew a lady.....even the girl in question sef ......i got her digit from a friend xo i finished her tru chatting .....

i may remember the lines tew drop for the lady before i confront her ooo.......but once i summon the courage tew face....all the morals will fly away grin grin

Really grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Uses Family Photo As His Profile Picture On Dating Platform Tinder / VIDEO: Another Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Boyfriend During Daylight $ex / What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.