Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (74520 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where is the cute man, hope he is not the one am seeing in the picture below?
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by addikt(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:
shocked all cos of money 5wives I can't deal unless he is so wealthy I can travel around the world everyday then I don't mind

Travel so as to sample more and separate bananas from cassava? ?...

Na joke I dey sis grin

You actually have a point there though .
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Apina(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
She's right, he has very cute pockets which is the only quality needed grin
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
You really don't know what he's passing through tho..
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
addikt:

Travel so as to sample more and separate bananas from cassava? ?...

Na joke I dey sis grin

You actually have a point there though .

Ya dig wink
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by kaydp: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
obainojazz:
This man cute I laugh in Uganda.....skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu drrrr boom SKYAA du du ku ku tun tun poom poomgrin
isn't he cute? grin
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
kaydp:
isn't he cute? grin
like objgrin
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by joystickextendr: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oh well
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by soath(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Accepting her dad who he is. Life's so simple.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I once had 12 step grand-mothers

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
......my grandfather married 24 wives.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kolababe:
This lady shared the photos of her dad and gushes over him. She said he is so cute and she now understands why he married 5 women. The question is however, hope this lady will understand if her own husband decides to marry as many women as he wishes?

Dude. Do you know this girl? Even if you do, you should not invade her page like this.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jh0wsef:
5 step moms

1st stepmom to probably poison you.

2nd to monitor if you're doing better than her children academicallly. And probably still poison you anyway.

3rd stepmom to get jealous at literally everything you do and maybe poison you.

4th stepmom to monitor if you have boyfriend you cater for. and probably poison you both

5th stepmom to probably poison the other step moms and actually poison you.

Chief,

Poison is a long thing.....

not very effective(Easy to trace).....

Autopsy will reveal everything

Ijebu Jazz would do the trick better.....
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na the cute Dad be that abi e remain
You kiss craze sad
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by alhacq(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:
shocked all cos of money 5wives I can't deal unless he is so wealthy I can travel around the world everyday then I don't mind
Travel?
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
alhacq:
Travel?

Yes
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Don't go and test Ur dad his man nooooo toh, grin grin angry angry U want to make Love with Ur daddy hhmmm.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where the cuteness dey kwanu?
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by alhacq(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Yes
I wouldn't mind being your PA when you're going
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
for your mind now, cuteness=6 wives
But the papa try sha managing 6 women.
While some men nowadays r struggling to have and manage one

It is a lot more easier to manage multiple wives. They tend to try to outdo each other in competing for your attention.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by emysometin: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Eya its nt gud o. D way u people re attacking this gal and her papa. Abeg make una no attack me am still in d hospital
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by shallysgirl: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Wey the cuteness. ?Anyway beauty is on the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by aguyph: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2017
akinade28:
for your mind now, cuteness=6 wives
But the papa try sha managing 6 women.
While some men nowadays r struggling to have and manage one
Yoruba are always greedy with Toto.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news but he is not cute, just extremely Randy..... angry

Lol
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by guiddoti: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Ashe(a)WO lodge
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by rgee: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Kolababe:
This lady shared the photos of her dad and gushes over him. She said he is so cute and she now understands why he married 5 women. The question
is however, hope this lady will understand if her own husband decides to marry as many women as he wishes?

Hmmm...I hope
this lady is not tasting her dad bountiful jocks!
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by laudate: 3:30am On Oct 03, 2017
FILEBE:

Dude. Do you know this girl? Even if you do, you should not invade her page like this.
If she did not want it to become public knowledge she would not have posted it on her FB page. Is she a learner?
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by baddosky1: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2017
I guess cute has another definition. I don't see a cute man...all i see is a randy af*nja man whose p*nis is not contented with 1 hole
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by ayorhmeeday(m): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Naijacost22:
Don't mind these stupid girls of these days. They will never criticize the nonsense their father did but have mouth to tell their boyfriend. One asked me to wash plates and i asked her, "Does your father wash plates at home?" .
She said that was then things have change, I told her " You tell your mother to tell your father to start washing plates and cooking and when he starts i will do same"

guy!..nothing dey inside am na.
My dad washes plates at home (sometimes)
and he also pounds yam 4 us, when it's Christmas time.

Mind u...he does all these upon the fact that he has 4 grown boys as his children. (i'm d 2nd born)
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Egein(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Congenitally broke female.
Re: Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2017
selflessposhheart:

But u can mak this money by ur self and travel around the world every day.. U don't need to be a second wife before u can achieve this..

Why women be like this sef? Is it natural somthin? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.