Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) (7632 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
they promised them 5k for attending and later cut it to 1k and a gala and coke

i said it earlier before those crowd are mainly party loyalists,political sycophants ,civil servants that where forced to attend and mainly phyno fans that came to watch free show

before you talk nonsense note these facts
A. abu m 100% anambarian ezigbo onye onitsha ado n'idu

B. I support no candidate though i was for obiano before but my PVC may be resting that day unless i change my mind

C. no "C" wink

4 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lalasticlala can you see that security personnel over there?

aguu ajoka grin

11 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by josephine123: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Na wa o
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin wink cool sad ANGRY BIRDS

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
angry angry Lies they are Kanu BSS boys.Hunger don reset their brain

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hehehe. Seems APGA and APC now have something in common. grin

8 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
No be only some fools wey dey scamper for food during a 'restructuring' meeting, they have political godfathers

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry Lies they are Kanu NSS boys.Hunger don reset their brain
[/s]
lol too much gbegiri is not good for the brain cheesy

29 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske is that you wearing an orange T-shirt? Hungerbad o grin

21 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Teytey! Ask Yyeske grin
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by kogistar: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
hunger wana finish Ipob who claims there would be no election in anambra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by IJOBA2: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:
Lalasticlala can you see that security personnel over there?

aguu ajoka grin
AKWATUODIKE IS A GRAVE MISTAKE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED BY ALL ANAMBRARIANSangry

3 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Omofunaab2: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
This picture go useful oooo grin grin

Make i save am for reference purposes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry Lies they are Kanu BSS boys.Hunger don reset their brain
this is what happens when you decide to spend your entire life on a beer parlour located at ogbomosho

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:

i said it earlier before those crowd are mainly party loyalists,political sycophants ,civil servants that where forced to attend and mainly phyno fans that came to watch free show

G
B. I support no candidate though i was for obiano before but my PVC may be resting that day unless i change my mind

C. no "C" wink
This is st Patrick's cathedral church Awka, the picture you posted didn't happen recent, it was when APGA members used their hall for political meeting, they were sharing souvenirs not the rubbish you wrote. I can see you are pain, the crowd that attended gov Obiano's campaign didn't know Phyno will perform, it was never announce, the arena was over crowded by 9am, think of another propaganda, APGA is a movement in Anambra.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is not hunger; just taking free money and items from campaign. There is a big difference between this and those seen Yorubaland. These people seen in the pic look fresh, well fed like African Americans versus yoruba counterpart that looks hungry, thin, like South Sudanese on famine.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by globemoney: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:

C. no "C" wink
This is an old picture, made FP some years back and this is at st patricks Awka... Chai obiano don put some people in panic mode. Hahs

3 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
post=61052338:

This is st Patrick's cathedral church Awka, the picture you posted didn't happened today, it was when APGA members used their hall for a meeting, they were sharing souvenirs not the rubbish you wrote. I can see you are pained, the crowd that attended gov Obiano campaign didn't know Phyno will perform, it was never announce, the arena was over crowded by 9am, think of another lie
[/s]lol my guy aren't you supposed to be on your honney moon or cant obiano give you at least 2 weeks off to spend your time with your newly wedded wife grin
remember sycophant job can always wait but honney moon do pass
think about it

so you mean all delegates must share their money and gala at ekwueme square?
whats the distance between st patrick to ekwueme square? abi you think say abia m abia na anambra state?
guy propaganda dont work on me

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
sekxy:

this is what happens when you decide to spend your entire life on a beer parlour located at ogbomosho
u" misroad" I either drink/smoke.
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

This is an old picture, made FP some years back and this is at st patricks Awka... Chai obiano don put some people in panic mode. Hahs
[/s]lol you are doing a nice sycophant job cheesy

oohhh you mean those guys wey wear apga tshirts with obiano face na years back grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
globemoney:

lif that Kanu BSS boy alone.Python dance go reset him back

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]lol my guy aren't you supposed to be on your honney moon or cant obiano give you at least 2 weeks off to spend your time with your newly wedded wife grin
remember sycophant job can always wait but honney moon do pass
think about it

so you mean all delegates must share their money and gala at ekwueme square?
whats the distance between st patrick to ekwueme square? abi you think say abia m abia na anambra state?
guy propaganda dont work on me
Kid, I forgive you for your ignorant; I can feed you , train you, because you are becoming a nuisance in Naija cyber space and also cloth you for yrs without missing out single day, make more enquiry about me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u" misroad" I either drink/smoke.
abeg! !when your comments says it all

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yyeske is that you wearing an orange T-shirt? Hungerbad o grin
Yes ooo, you guys can continue your damn lies biko
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
post=61052577:

Kid, I forgive you for your ignorant; I can feed you , train you and cloth you and family for yrs without missing out single day, make more enquiry about me.
[/s] sure i know no doubt political sycophancy pays so much especially durring election period cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
remind of what CY obiano said one day about sycophancy grin

am just concerned for a newly married brother who refuse to take few weeks off maka olu oti mkpu grin

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2017
OP you're a very bloody liar!!!!

You're ashamed of saying that they almost killed themselves for : One Gala + 1 small size Coke.

I was there, and honestly seeing people descend so low. Killed all the enthusiasm I had for the politics of the day.

In fact out of pity, I refused to stock my School bag with Gala nor Soft drinks.

More so disgusting was a group of tattered old women breaking into ecstatic jubilation when one carton of Gala was delegated to their stand.

Another group of muscular zombies were too eager to dish blows with another 35 yo, first son, who was issuing threats when 5 pcs of Same Gala failed to reach his hand.

Then there was a black, bearded, extremely sly youth leader who had misled a pack of angry political cultists of varying affiliations. After the business of the day, and upon realizing that their 5k had grown wings, they almost lynched that guy.

In fact they were so organised as to, even agree returning to the venue, apparently to take centre stage especially since their pay masters who use same stage were no better. To give us a better performance.

Nigeria is a failed state. Because I personally watched people sacrifice their most elevated power, for the base satisfaction of Gala. Gala!!!

Shame on You Anambrarians who attended that uneventful programme.

Let the "heroes" willing to die for it, earn their pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Jesusloveyou: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
IPods sef

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by globemoney: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]lol you are doing a nice sycophant job cheesy

oohhh you mean those guys wey wear apga tshirts with obiano face na years back grin grin grin grin grin grin
See how how will get heart attack on top this matter... lol

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2017
globemoney:

See how how will get heart attack on top this matter... lol
e pain am well well grin
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Adiola(f): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
it pains that apga a suppose Igbo party will be rejected by the entire igboland ....obiano after the door to door campaign to make sure a nobody in politics ascends you turned around and killed my mother's people obiano you ll never win this seat that I promise you..... and for the slowpoke in aso rock we know you are dead since Feb 18 but keep deceiving your zombies

5 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by omenka(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61052338:

This is st Patrick's cathedral church Awka, the picture you posted didn't happened today, it was when APGA members used their hall for a meeting, they were sharing souvenirs not the rubbish you wrote. I can see you are pain, the crowd that attended gov Obiano campaign didn't know Phyno will perform, it was never announce, the arena was over crowded by 9am, think of another propaganda
Busted!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, isn't there a rule against posting false information on the forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

APC And PDP Have Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Donald Duke / Trader Moni Boosts Financial Inclusion With 1.2m New Account Holders / FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.