Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (57716 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Receive your healing in the name of Jesus!!
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.

May Allah provide her with shifa, ameen.

It's really heartbreakening

cry cry cry

Who told you that she is dead? Do u know the meaning of...Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Awoo88: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Kezifils:

Some Nigerians really need to upgrade their thinking. Not everything is done to someone. Its most likely a medical condition.

She needs psychiatric medical help. You re buying her food and you are hoping God helps her
Now that you know what exactly maybe the lady's problem, you can proceed to take the right solution. Talking here will not help her.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by leonard002(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2017
chai, village pipu, e no go beta 4 una

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by vineyardfarms: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy.html

GOD BLESS YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. YOU ARE BLESS

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 7:33am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef
Tufiakwa!
Your type is the problem of the world I swear
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Evablizin:
embarassed
May God have mercy on her and heal her urgently as she will be taken to psychiatric centre,the efforts of her family in training her shall never be in vain.AMEN

May God in His infinite glory reward you for your diligence. Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef

I tire ooo, the moment he started listing what he bought I knew that he z only looking for fame

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Prestige16(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Does mr. Biggs even still exist? Sometimes the things we do and say turn back to haunt us
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by msylva2147(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
chauvinist:
Commendable effort, little bit of showing off.

Why all the KFC, MAX, Mr Biggs.
why not condemn all his efforts rather than criticizing him for mentioning where he bought them from. some people self can discourage someone at times. I believe the young man is just trying to narrate exactly what happened but not to show off as people perceive it to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seguno2: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2017
leonard002:
chai, village pipu, e no go beta 4 una

Get a brain quickly.
And don't forget to use it for thinking before typing.
Thank me later.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2017
So sad.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

"I rushed down to buy her clothes and food".

Simple. No need for all d Shoprite & KFC aunty.

Attention seekin' Nigerians always tryin' to get somethin' back.

A direct result of poverty.
Like you would have gone to a buka or bend down select if na you see the girl. You folks are the problem with humans, even if he seeks attention by what he did, he did a greater good so why try paint it bad just because he said where he got the clothes?! You don't say some things, you keep it in! Now you're calling him poor, infact eh
Tufia! Wetin pesin go do please your type biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by ajokebelle(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2017
columbus007:
i'am begining to dislike dis nairaland because of someone like you,if only you will just shot ur cunt mouth,u broke ass beetch spewing trash,ghetto talk that stinks from some1 with a gutter mouth.

Bros, shey we fight before ni?
There is a better way to pass your message, please.
Some one else passed a message like yours to me in a proper way.
Work on the way you interact in public.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2017
May the Lord make a way for her. Amen.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by ajokebelle(f): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
holysainbj:

Tufiakwa!
Your type is the problem of the world I swear
If you say so.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by holysainbj(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
msylva2147:
why not condemn all his efforts rather than criticizing him for mentioning where he bought them from. some people self can discourage someone at times. I believe the young man is just trying to narrate exactly what happened but not to show off as people perceive it to be.
As in I am so weak!
Some dudes here are really criticizing the guy for real! I swear none of them would glance twice at that babe if they saw her! And they have the guts to spill trash about the guy saying where he got good n clothes!
He showed off, so what?! He did a greater good as far as am concerned
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by okonja(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
mannatech:
I don't believe this story at all. The foundation has clothed and feed her for a day, is that gonna cure her? What about locating her relatives and how did they know she just finish nysc

Is social media now a psychiatric hospital?

Wait self, is that not tattoo am seeing on the girl's hand

I thought I was the only that saw it too undecided
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
nah so my enemies go mad over my progress Amen...
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Gotze1: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Some people sef
Shut up, if he didn't say it, you will be the first person to ask him what he has done to help her. While only thing you can offer is God will heal her.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by ajokebelle(f): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2017
chinedubrazil:

so you mean whenever someone tells you that he/she bought something from so so and so, that means the person what to tell you how financial buoyant he or she is?
you cant easily conclude people's reasoning!
Nope, I won't see itcas been financially bouyant, but if this same person takes to social media to announce it to the world, then I will think he is proud.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Elan83(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy.html

D gel is Kokun's future wife, he shuld tek gud care of her & marry her off later wen she bcom articulate! Dnt doubt me.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Gotze1: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
Iseoluwani:

I tire ooo, the moment he started listing what he bought I knew that he z only looking for fame
Which fame? We all know kokun here, not his first time. You too do something and tell us to get fame or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by NicoBaba(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Davash222:
Your head go good for 'Odieshi' jazz
coz his brain deflected sense?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Some people sef

That's Nigeria for u
They render help and announce it to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by okonja(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Who told you that she is dead? Do u know the meaning of...Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un?

The recitation isn't for only when one is dead. It's generally way of acknowledging the greatness of Allah (SWT)..because he is the giver and the taker... cool
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Mujaheeeden: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.

May Allah provide her with shifa, ameen.

It's really heartbreakening

cry cry cry
Stop this please
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Investnow2017: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Shame on you if after a University education you attribute every sickness or medical condition to witches and wizards. IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY to waste your time and you seem destined to waste more.

That is simply a psychiatric condition that requires a medical attention. I hope i will not hear someone recommending a church for a paid-for miracle blah blah blah.

I fear for Nigeria and the mentality of some of our youths. Suspecting every disorder and concluding that it is village people. Shame shame shame. With that kind of mentality, we will remain farther and farther away from development.

You use your wireless phone to type a message, post it and millions are able to read. If not for certain things some will attribute such a technological feat to be extra ordinary "only witch can do that" blah blah blah and yet you said you made a 2.1 in electrical electronic engineering. You have not got a job.........maybe nah village people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by okonja(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6052208_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

Mehn!, see how clear the image is....This girl is pretty to become a model...afterall, Jumoke the bread seller no fine reach her cool

I'm beginning to think if this is an iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.