Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (57693 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Yourskills(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bhoomy:

I think say na only me notice d makeup o
HOLIER THAN THOU...OYA REASON AM IF SHE BE YOUR PERSON...YOU 4 TALK AM
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by leonard002(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
seguno2:

Get a brain quickly. And don't forget to use it for thinking before typing. Thank me later.
fool. an idiot doesn't even know what a joke is
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by lexzyy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy[color=#550000][/color]fela shrine? so nobody detect sey na high she high...maybe na Colorado sef ;Dfela shrine? so nobody detect sey na high she high...maybe na Colorado sef
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Samusu(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Allah giveth and taketh at His will. Simple explanation!

A prevalent perception in our society is that the words Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un are only recited at the time of someones death. However, this perception is not correct.

This ayah is to be said in cases where a person has suffered any kind of loss, be it the death of a person (Muslim or non-Muslim) or any living creature, loss of wealth or property, deterioration of health, etc.

There is one Hadith where the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is quoted to have said "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un" when the lamp went off at night.

Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) asked him, "O Messenger of Allah. Is this also a calamity?"

Allahs Messenger replied, "Yes. Whatever hurts or causes difficulty to a Muslim is a calamity and on bearing it patiently, it carries Allahs promise of reward."

Assalam Alaykum

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2017
Samusu:

A prevalent perception in our society is that the words Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un are only recited at the time of someones death. However, this perception is not correct.

This ayah is to be said in cases where a person has suffered any kind of loss, be it the death of a person (Muslim or non-Muslim) or any living creature, loss of wealth or property, deterioration of health, etc.

There is one Hadith where the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) is quoted to have said "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un" when the lamp went off at night.

Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) asked him, "O Messenger of Allah. Is this also a calamity?"

Allahs Messenger replied, "Yes. Whatever hurts or causes difficulty to a Muslim is a calamity and on bearing it patiently, it carries Allahs promise of reward."

Assalam Alaykum

Thanks for enlightening me on this.

Walaykum Salaam!
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Samusu(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Thanks for enlightening me on this.

Walaykum Salaam!

Yhu most welcome akhi
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Truce01: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Masters Scholarships in Canada with deadline on the 13th of October 2017, meant for Africans.

http://www.scholarships-bourses.gc.ca/scholarships-bourses/news-nouvelles/2017/2017-09-14.aspx?lang=eng

Wish you all the best.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2019
Delightful work you have here. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / Help! My New Insecticide Treated Net Is Burning My Face / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.