Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (57715 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Gotze1:
Which fame? We all know kokun here, not his first time. You too do something and tell us to get fame or shut up.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by romeorailss: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Nope, I won't see itcas been financially bouyant, but if this same person takes to social media to announce it to the world, then I will think he is proud.

I don't even have an issue right now with where he bought but can everyone think of this.

How someone can go buy food in Mr. Biggs and also still leave Biggs again to find KFC to buy another food, uhmm kiss

Ayam not understanding this o. This one weak me

Abeg who get that Tiger on top Tree angry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by cymontempler: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Why are people attacking ajokebelle?

She has the right to share her own opinion.

She has not said anything bad.

I share the same view with her. 105%

Unless there is something else to warrant such aside her statement.

Just because someone doesn't have same view as you guys attacking her, doesn't mean you have to force yours on us.

And that should not be an avenue to become abusive.

You guys should learn to respect others views and opinions or keep your opinions to yourselves.

I take cursing very seriously and wouldn't hesitate to reply appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Deo1986(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2017
I'll pray to my Goddess for her.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by tayooluwole: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
let her come to my village, we will heal her
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by donbrowser(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Some fellows don't just want good for you. U hustle day and night, from primary to higher. Institution. Read ur eye balls out, night classes upon each other. Borrowing money for hand outs, sleeping on empty stomach at times cos of no-money.

At the end of the day they wanna make your efforts fruitless. The forces of wasters will not have any hold upon our destiny, in the name of Jesus
Are you sure that girl too didn't do some olosho runz in school?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
okonja:

The recitation isn't for only when one is dead. It's generally way of acknowledging the greatness of Allah (SWT)..because he is the giver and the taker... cool

So do u now mean it was Allah(SWT) dat gave her d madness which in His willingness He can take it back undecided
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
u don't need to put her pic on social platform, after she has been treated and healed who will marry her knowing her past, u just murdered her,this is not professional on ur own part, these insane persons have right. am sure she is depressed but rather than take her to the hospital who tought By doing this u will get more fame.u Bleep up big time sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by okonja(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

So do u now mean it was Allah(SWT) dat gave her d madness and dat take it back? lipsrsealed

It means everything is known to him... smiley,

Try and read n digest your Quran/Bible or whatever you believe in very well and understand what goes on in this world. God created this life we are in and gave some people extraordinary power.

May God continue to protect us. cool
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Ramanto(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know what is so special about nysc that village people will not just rest and free one. Na so i gather enemies from family when i dy service. The funniest part was that i was suffering there.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by seun1960(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Did anybody see what i saw? Hurray she got a tattoo
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by yebo: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Well I have seen one author=mannatech post=61056158]Perhaps a publicity stunt. Never seen a homeless mad person this neat and well dressed.[/quote]
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2017
undecided might have met one voodoo yahoo person. The way people nowadays discreetly take bodily items from their fellow people never calls for attention
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2017
okonja:

It means everything is known to him... smiley,

Try and read n digest your Quran/Bible or whatever you believe in very well and understand what goes on in this world. God created this life we are in and gave some people extraordinary power.

May God continue to protect us. cool

Yh i am a Muslim of cus and u shld be able to understand dat from my contents of reply to u without any further introduction.

So do u now mean dat Allah gave ds poor gal extraordinary power to get mad? Cus ayam not understanding u at all, i dnt know ur point as a philosopher dat i am. undecided
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Win95: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg make una carry the girl go hospital, antipsychotic is all she needs. No be everything be village people, there are predisposition factors to these things

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by juman(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
What she need most is to be taken to psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by juman(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Win95:
Abeg make una carry the girl go hospital, antipsychotic is all she needs. No be everything be village people, there are predisposition factors to these things

Abi.

Village people ko, city people ni.

She is sick. Not village people nonsense.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Etianwanokon: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2017
So nobody can locate her family. Really sad.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2017
This is why most Nigerians problem persist. Relating every issue to some spiritual jarg*ns.. Whatever happened to medical condition ba? All the lady needs is a psychoanalyst.. And all this you buy her cloth from Max and food from KFC bla bla bla is a share show of whatever your intention is. You would have been a hero by simply calling 112 or the police around to help you get her to yaba. Naija people showing off since time immemorial..
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
She probably had a wild night and tried some drugs for fela shrine her brain couldn’t carry,is that a tattoo on her arm? Flexing gone wrong is what I can think of
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2017
if she's a muslim, madness continues bc prophet mohd is but only a war monger. he cant even distinguish Satan's voice from angels voice. if she's a Christian, prayer WL help her. but if she believe in my religion, total cure she WL get
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by castro316: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef
Although I find it hard to type this but I must say Bleep YOU. Do you feel it is not befitting for a mentally challenged person to wear clothes from shop rite? It is your type that give rags to you mates to wear in the name of help. It is your type that will say it is well to someone you know that you can help but for selfishness. You forgot. The part wear he cried. You forgot the part where he wrote that he is a philanthropist meaning that he does it all the time without your knowing. You just woke up this morning to type this rubbish because you have mb to waste and your hating mind cannot contain the fact that a mentally challenged girl is wearing clothes from shop rite. Come how many people have you helped in your life. I'm sure it can never go past your family members. Abeg allow him. To do his work in peace
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy.html

How i wish its my state, i could have secure grant for until our psychiatric hospital declare her fit .
Anyway i wish her quick recovery
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Samusu(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Who told you that she is dead? Do u know the meaning of...Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un?

Please what's the meaning?

Edaku, epp me out
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by cymontempler: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Why should Kokun announce to the whole world what he bought for the lady and all the KFC & MrBiggs with soft drinks.

He should have just told us how much he spent on her then.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2017
So when you run down to shoprite to buy her expensive clothes or to Mr Biggs for choice foods and drinks you have cured her abi? You're madt op. If you cannot use all that monies to seek rehabilitation for her then something is seriously wrong with you. No thanks op.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un.
May Allah provide her with shifa, ameen.
It's really heartbreakening
cry cry cry
And where was your Allah when she got there?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Jagz16(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
slimjohn2k5:
Stop having thimgs to do with yahoo boys they won't hear. Now we are busy blaming family members
because you no know who go teach you yahoo does that mean you should be frustrated and keep hating on them ??sell your akara and pap in peace oo
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Jagz16(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

"I rushed down to buy her clothes and food".

Simple. No need for all d Shoprite & KFC aunty.

Attention seekin' Nigerians always tryin' to get somethin' back.
This kokun is a philanthropist and he is a man not she...he isn't seeking Any attention he has been helping for years ...who you help ?
A direct result of poverty.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Some fellows don't just want good for you. U hustle day and night, from primary to higher. Institution. Read ur eye balls out, night classes upon each other. Borrowing money for hand outs, sleeping on empty stomach at times cos of no-money.

At the end of the day they wanna make your efforts fruitless. The forces of wasters will not have any hold upon our destiny, in the name of Jesus

Before you go blaming perceived enemies, have you thought to ask close friends and relatives of the girl if she at some point had displayed some inhibited tendencies of madness before it got to this stage or are you telling me that all the known mad people in Nigeria and beyond are as a result of enemy-spiritual and other attacks? Pls clarify.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy.html

You helped her. That should be all. Giving us details of what and where you bought her things is totally irrelevant.

You cried, OK but asking who could have done that to the lady is so funny. So all those who ran mad have someone who made them mad abi?

This lady is too clean. Is it that after "madding" in the day she goes back home? Her face is too fresh to match how you described her. See her eye brows narrr. Abeg Nairalanders, na only me dey see these things?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
How are u sure she didn't bring it upon herself undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video) / COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.