Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (57701 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Crazy In Ghana, Calls His Mum Ashewo After Being Caught -video / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef

Buying cloths at Max for someone mad. It's publicity stunt narrr. That lady might not be mad. Her makeup is perfectly done nauuu
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2017
chinedubrazil:

so you mean whenever someone tells you that he/she bought something from so so and so, that means the person what to tell you how financial buoyant he or she is?
you cant easily conclude people's reasoning!

Your comment is empty. Shift abeg!
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2017
columbus007:
i'am begining to dislike dis nairaland because of someone like you,if only you will just shot ur cunt mouth,u broke ass beetch spewing trash,ghetto talk that stinks from some1 with a gutter mouth.

How does this make you feel sir? Better than her?

Have you made any sense in this your comment, something your children would see and be proud of?

God must be very angry, pained and disappointed. He gave you a brain but you've refused to use it.

Poverty is running in your veins.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
MTKbudapest:
I pray that none you
reading this who go mad or any of your relative

Must you say this nonsense?

Some people can be stupid...

You bought her fooods and drinks from the shoprite and more, why not go and broadcast it on aljazeera.

Or CNN

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Pain(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Supersuave2:
aye le o, ibosi o! shocked

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by olagoke157(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
if you look closely at her arm she has a tatoo on it ....dnt really knw wat dat means but its possible her own hands are not clean either....stop blaming your village people let them rest
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Bhoomy(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2017
Mynd44:
So why is she wearing make-up.
I call BS
I think say na only me notice d makeup o
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Kezifils:

Some Nigerians really need to upgrade their thinking. Not everything is done to someone. Its most likely a medical condition.

She needs psychiatric medical help. You re buying her food and you are hoping God helps her
exactly. everything about we Africans is done by witches in the village. she need medical help.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Village witches at work....
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by bobbyslim(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
eyaa so sad
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by eliadekx(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
kai walahi talahi.

yahoo boys are really pissing off our girls in dis country?

what a sweet looking bab
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by naifizzy: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61054633:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-young-lady-goes-crazy.html

She should be taken to the psychiatric home
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by famzing(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Lord have mercy in her.
The GOD that healed me we surely heal you in Jesus name I pray AMEN.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Dem write say na yahoo guy she dey follow undecided
No mind am. Any small thing them go blame us. As if Na everybody dey do +

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Some fellows don't just want good for you. U hustle day and night, from primary to higher. Institution. Read ur eye balls out, night classes upon each other. Borrowing money for hand outs, sleeping on empty stomach at times cos of no-money.

At the end of the day they wanna make your efforts fruitless. The forces of wasters will not have any hold upon our destiny, in the name of Jesus
Amen
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by buffalowings: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kezifils:

Some Nigerians really need to upgrade their thinking. Not everything is done to someone. Its most likely a medical condition.

She needs psychiatric medical help. You re buying her food and you are hoping God helps her
ishowdotgmail:
Some fellows don't just want good for you. U hustle day and night, from primary to higher. Institution. Read ur eye balls out, night classes upon each other. Borrowing money for hand outs, sleeping on empty stomach at times cos of no-money.

At the end of the day they wanna make your efforts fruitless. The forces of wasters will not have any hold upon our destiny, in the name of Jesus

Let's take a moment to compare these two comments grin
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by oteikwu16(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
It seems the writer cannot differentiate between 'as' and 'has'. Am sure it was written by a Yoruba person.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Maximus85:

Your comment is empty. Shift abeg!
are u the one i quoted?
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Even in her mental instability, she is still. able to observe the hijab. That is nice. She holds unto her deen(religion) strongly.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by shegra58: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
slimjohn2k5:
Stop having thimgs to do with yahoo boys they won't hear. Now we are busy blaming family members
Gerarahia

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by MrOwonikoko: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Samusu:

Please what's the meaning?

Edaku, epp me out

Allah giveth and taketh at His will. Simple explanation!
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Virus777: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
And her useless family allowed her to sleep on the street? undecided
Hopeless idiots.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by ibnkamal(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
May Allah heal her.. so painful
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Ten06(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Somebody will be educated and still don't know that mental disorder is a medical problem and still believe that it's as a result of and evil attack
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by msylva2147(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
holysainbj:

As in I am so weak!
Some dudes here are really criticizing the guy for real! I swear none of them would glance twice at that babe if they saw her! And they have the guts to spill trash about the guy saying where he got good n clothes!
He showed off, so what?! He did a greater good as far as am concerned
as in if you follow what people are commenting here, if you don't have mind you will be discouraged to render any assistance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Liftme(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Honestly, I value charity a lot, and love people, who make it their duty ti help the less privileged, but why do you have to tell us where you got the clothes and food?, so that we will know that you spent money a lot of money or what?
Some people sef
my sister, I wonder oo. Kokun issa Ode... What happened to psychiatric hospital for proper evaluation/ checkup

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by senatrpaichulo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
for those of us who reside in Lagos, this is what might have happened to the girl.

*she was posted to Lagos to serve
*she is a slay Queen cos I can see a tattoo in her hand.
*she got carried away with life in the state of excellence.
*she started going to fela shrine to flex possibly, she started smoking weed
*shortly after her NYSC, she was given oshogbo weed and she went bananas.

all she needs is a big bowl of garri with milk and cold water, she'll be fine. that's why smoking ain't good for your health.
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Yourskills(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
ajokebelle:

Some people sef
Hey kill that your reasoning...contribute your own or simply pray for her...as for me, op please take her to the best authority cos she is not safe anymore...lets help a lovely sister...
Re: Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) by Yourskills(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
olagoke157:
if you look closely at her arm she has a tatoo on it ....dnt really knw wat dat means but its possible her own hands are not clean either....stop blaming your village people let them rest
no blame game...no judging...i hope you holy pass elijah sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.