Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) (37265 Views)

TSTV CEO Responds To Protests Against Company Failure To Launch Successfully / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by Jubizy(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2017
dears pessimists....

that is someone making a move ...
what are you doin...talking shit!!!

abeg kip kweyet..
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by msylva2147(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
melzabull:
next time quit that thrash talk about accomodating.
aren't there yoruba's in igboland? are they also alongside hausas and other tribes not accomodaTed in igbo land?

Majority of igbos have been vociferously outspoken and critical of the buharis general style of governance, the same way we are critical of our leaders in the SE, so what's special about afeniferes position on so called python dance?. Mind you the same afenifere are so hated by thesame yorubas who they most times term as PDP, and you are trying to praise them on some fallacious accommodating bullshit

If this was the brain child of a yorobaman, trust me they would have invaded this thread with their usual stupidity of self praise while at the same time disparaging the Igbo's. So abeg allow whoever wants to, to revel in this achievement.

@post, nice one from the young man. Quite creative and Innovative
I can't see any sense in this your epistle.
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by msylva2147(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2017
goodvision12:
I hate this forum because it has tribalistic tendencies capable of destroying good developments from hardworking people.How can some idiotic foools come here to wage tribal war instead supporting this great achievement to counter foreign exploitation like DSTV.The owner of this forum should pls ban anybody who possess tribal sentiments.
I quite agree with you on this.
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by msylva2147(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
BENARI:
Ndi Igbo!!!!!!

Enough of this foolishness you guys display online. If the innovation is Igbo, problem; if it's from others, problem.

Why all this? Where is all this tendencies coming from?

You guys are basically isolating yourselves.

Stop this inferiority complex and whining about everything.
You're making yourselves a laughing stock.

I am Igbo, and I tell you, we are no where as wise as we think; in fact we are the most foolish of all the tribes I've seen in Nigeria.

Those of you foolish enough can rain your insults. It only confirm the obvious.
you will see them coming after you and calling you all sorts of names ranging from you are not an igbo man to afonja. just forget about them to continue foolling themselves.
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by msylva2147(m): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Nickizoe:
who ever you are, Thank you for making me understand more and also making that over sabi boy understand too.. He is an anti TsTv grin
I personally do not agree with you that the guy is doing over sabi, because if not for the fact that he expressed his own opinion here probably he wouldn't have gained more knowledge about this topic, perhaps he will still be living in ignorance of what that particular area, but you can see that both you, him and I have gained more knowledge through his ignorance, because I believe those trying to put him through were not having it in mind to explain how this thing works. so I think it's always good for one to express himself so he or she will be corrected then some people will equally benefit from it.
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by spartacus11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
HonabFaj:

Here are some few fact check

1 Dangote Lagos Refinery 650, 000 barrel of oil per day largest in the world (http://allafrica.com/stories/201703170015.html ) and you know there are several other Dangote companies

2. Fola Adeola – GTBank

3. Bua Group

4. Adenuga

To mention a few
So what is your point
To add to this, the Internet Tstv will be using is Main one which is own by Main Street Technologies and the founder of Main Street Tech is Mrs Funke Opeke

Nor forget say na d internet people like about TSTV if d yoruba lady pull off now u see say wahala dey

We are all nigerians we shoud be proud of dat
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by spartacus11(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

The bigger the lie the more the ignorant masses believe you. I for one do not understand the excitement about this or any other digital TV service. In a country wallowing in poverty, should TV be a priority ? Will it raise incomes or is it another expense ?

Haba guy, go do ur home work, if dis fit work do u know how many jobs will be created?

Do u know hiw many online business d internet facility will help bcus of d cheap data for 30days and u get TV access join?

Do u know how many new businesses go spring up?

Accomplish Innovation create jobs , and jobs reduce poverty
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:47am On Oct 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Haba guy, go do ur home work, if dis fit work do u know how many jobs will be created?

Do u know hiw many online business d internet facility will help bcus of d cheap data for 30days and u get TV access join?

Do u know how many new businesses go spring up?

Accomplish Innovation create jobs , and jobs reduce poverty

He is trying to pull off a huge market disruption against some of the most efficient companies in Africa and he has no track record. Let's see how it works out.
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by spartacus11(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He is trying to pull off a huge market disruption against some of the most efficient companies in Africa and he has no track record. Let's see how it works out.

Yeah true, dats y he needs ur support and my support, to pull through, if he can get one million subscribers in 6 months he will surely remain in business, I think with d interview he his only focusing on d Nigeria market for now
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
spartacus11:

Yeah true, dats y he needs ur support and my support, to pull through, if he can get one million subscribers in 6 months he will surely remain in business, I think with d interview he his only focusing on d Nigeria market for now

You're funny. Since when did business success depend on 'ur support and my support' ?
Is that his go-to-market strategy ?
Re: Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) by spartacus11(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You're funny. Since when did business success depend on 'ur support and my support' ?
Is that his go-to-market strategy ?

Business survives on customers strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I Am A Virgin But I Always Have Pregnancy Scare – Nini / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.