Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) (28870 Views)

Ozekhome To Osinbajo: Fight Cabals Like A Man With Manhood Or Resign Honourably / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Dino Melaye Hires Mike Ozekhome To Stop His Recall In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by tempex88(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ozekhome don hammer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Atiku and Ozekheme have facial resemblance and like corrupt minds. While the former has robbed Nigeria through politics, the latter is enriching himself by defending corrupt politicians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin i have starting to love this atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by JegaQuin: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:
Does he have the lifespan to see 2023?

Do you as well?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Signed, sealed and delivered! Atiku is full PDP! Mike is unofficial PDP lawyer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
If u try am, ur political career is over...u know say we been dey consider u for 2019?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by princesscool: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Meeting on how to loots Nigeria more and more
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Winners72(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Igbo people have never voted for anyone before now, all they do is manipulate the results and Buhari won without them after all. I have never seen people full of hate like this tribe, I might be wrong or maybe I haven't met the reasonable ones among them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Ekitiparapo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lol, atiku eyeing presidential seat
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:

Are you God
How you guaranteed you will see 2023 yourself?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by diegwu01: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:
You are not God

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ozekhome represents any politician destroying the country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by shino62: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:
Only God can answer that. We are hopeful and prayerful that he lives beyond your wish.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Basic123: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
I AM NOT A FAN OF ATIKU BUT VANGUARD NEWSPAPER IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM THOSE HUNGRY BLOGGERS.THEY CAN PUBLISH SPECULATIONS AND RUMOURS AS NEWS FOR AFRICA
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
Corruption Associates.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
See as the man dey smile to bank
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by daraghdave: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
tHIS OZekhome don make money 4 politifian hands sha... after he lose the first round hin go enter appeal then supreme court.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by DTaj: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:
Young and Educated unlike the dullard.

He is the next president of Nigeria.

Argue with your keypad

Atiku is young at 71 years? A man that would clock 73 years in 2 years (2019) is young? Damn! You should do a brain transplant, Chukzy (I couldn't stoop so low to address you as a 'Doctor').

Also educated? With one obscure Diploma? And the man you hate so much (Buhari) actually had a far higher qualification- a degree (military training in India, Sandthurst, etc) than your god, irredeemably corrupt Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by besmadi: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
sue yourself
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by olaoreawofele: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
It's a game of power. Atiku is working hard on the SE and SS. Bubu and APC are losing grip of SW, and NC. The NE and NW which was Buhari's stronghold in the last election will be split between the two in 2019. It's unbelievable Buhari and APC are not seeing the handwriting on the wall. The only reason apparent is, PMB has achieved his dream, and care less what happens afterward. I remember when GMB cried openly over election loss but can't reconcile the passion displayed to the current unconcerned attitude towards performing the duties of the same office.

Either way, Nigerians will be looser whether they continue with Buhari or elect the agelong corruption tainted Atiku. Neither offers a bright tomorrow.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by luckyboss(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
the man who has the biggest dick in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by josessybj: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Two criminals
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:

grin grin grin savage you are
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
DrChukzy:
[s]Young and Educated unlike the dullard.

He is the next president of Nigeria.

Argue with your keypad[/s]

Heheheeheheh, look at this my Biafra or death guy grin grin grin
It's now Biafra or Atiku? grin grin
Bunch of clowns form Biafra.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by ProWalker: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
DTaj:

Atiku is young at 71 years? A man that would clock 73 years in 2 years (2019) is young? Damn! You should do a brain transplant, Chukzy (I couldn't stoop so low to address you as a 'Doctor').

Also educated? With one obscure Diploma? And the man you hate so much (Buhari) actually had a far higher qualification- a degree (military training in India, Sandthurst, etc) than your god, irredeemably corrupt Atiku!

That is the way Biafrans think...upside down cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by adeblow(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:
If he dies, PYO will be a good replacement
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by GetMeRight: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
comshots:
Even you yourself can't answer that question about yourself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by ZeeBaba17(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
you report that the details of the meeting is not known, yet you caption the headline that they met to sue vanguard, sometimes I really don't know who is more of Nigeria problems between journalist and politicians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by OlaMiki: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
ok we don hear, Oya go take melecine , that thing don enter ur head again
id911:
Atiku, You will run Nigeria like a business and make it prosper and great again. You are liberal, has friends all over the country, not an ethnic bigot like the useless buhari.

You are the hope of the deprived ones, the downtrodden and the common man.

I salute you our incoming President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
id911:
Atiku, You will run Nigeria like a business and make it prosper and great again. You are liberal, has friends all over the country, not an ethnic bigot like the useless buhari.

You are the hope of the deprived ones, the downtrodden and the common man.

I salute you our incoming President

I'm here to remind you Atiku can never be President of this country Nigeria. He can keep running his businesses
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
Atiku should have known by now based on 2015 results that his flirtation with the other side of the Nig.er can not and will never be enough to make him President. He has had his eight years as vice,that is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Borno State / Eniola Badmus To Chair Entertainment Committee Of Tinubu’s Inauguration / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.