Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? (1178 Views)

What Sort Of Demonic Creature Is This? (photo) / What Sort Of Simp Is This? / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
as part of the 'Change Begins With Me' campaign, i will always keep you guys informed of the pitiable situation back home. I've got nothing to hide. Team Transparent smiley

So after waiting for a long time for my first meal off the day (brunch), it turns out that the beans was 'without form and void.' no red oil, no maggi, no cray fish. Just white beans and salt.

Missing when things was good. If i even ate beans then, i would garnish it with fresh fish, bonga fish, then send in down my oesophagus with akama and milk. Yummy

it's frustrating situations like this that makes people take hard drugs and run mad or commit suicide sad
Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin

Hang on...is this a subliminal message as a form of a transparency? grin

1 Like

Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by SenhorSean(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin Nigeria nawa o!
Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
Listen Bro. Its Going To Get Better
Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...is this a subliminal message as a form of a transparency? grin
this your grammar dey confuse me. Substitute the subliminal and reinterprete biko
Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
DeadRat:
Listen Bro. Its Going To Get Better
what is dead shall never die

1 Like

Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by romeorailss: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ur testimony is just around the corner and it shall be permanent ijn angry
Re: Ohhh God! What Sort Of Beans Is This? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 06, 2017
romeorailss:
Ur testimony is just around the corner and it shall be permanent ijn angry
in the voice of steve crown - 'we wait on you... Lord we wait on youuuuuuu' x2

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A 24-year Old Girl Who's Dating A Divorcee,he Prevents Me From His Phone / Download All Your Favorite Stories, Novels, Comics, Poems Etc For Free! / Mention A Lady Who Needs This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.