Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True (2320 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Benbeezy: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2017

Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by RoyalBlak007: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
♤ I might agree only if Fluids are exchanged....

cheesy Shey DNA sef dey fluid ni....apart from CÚM oh
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ I might agree only if Fluids are exchanged....

cheesy Shey DNA sef dey fluid ni....apart from CÚM oh

Hahahahah...

Im not surprised that nunu face woman is fvcked up & confused sha..she must accumulated all types of mens DNA she slept with...

#datbitch

Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by RoyalBlak007: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah...

Im not surprised that nunu face woman is fvcked up & confused sha..she must accumulated all types of mens DNA she slept with...

#datbitch

♤Lol...the son

♤will be a super hero grin like....Buha**

Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not just women, even men too, as long as the body fluid passes through a permeable membrane of the organs.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Chanchit: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
Not just women, even men too, as long as the body fluid passes through a permeable membrane of the organs.

This one weak me o, as Billyonaire has confirmed it, I have to believe, so does it mean there's no 100% legit child, there's some %of bastardry somewhere in everybody, except the parents have only one channel and no other partner some way.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abi aunty is scared ni? before she and her children start looking and behaving like 20 different people due to excessive accumulation of DNA. grin
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Blackhawk01: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin grin

This can't be true biko lipsrsealed
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chanchit:

This one weak me o, as Billyonaire has confirmed it, I have to believe, so does it mean there's no 100% legit child, there's some %of bastardry somewhere in everybody, except the parents have only one channel and no other partner some way.

DNA is the blueprint of our make-up, so localizing it to just children is confusing it. What you meant to say, is that no human is completely an isolated entity, that we are all in molecularity receivers of a part of the others we 'commune' with. As long as the semen comes from a certain Dad, the offspring might show the dominant trait of the Dad, or Mom, which ever is more present during intercourse but recessive traits of the mother, if Mom's is more present and of-course there is a level of presence of DNA of the other human race and even other ET races from whom our original DNA was sequenced from.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Yeligray(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yap very true... So if u hv sex with a drunkard na your own be that.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Chanchit: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

DNA is the blueprint of our make-up, so localizing it to just children is confusing it. What you meant to say, is that no human is completely an isolated entity, that we are all in molecularity receivers of a part of the others we 'commune' with. As long as the semen comes from a certain Dad, the offspring might show the dominant trait of the Dad, or Mom, which ever is more present during intercourse but recessive traits of the mother, is Mom's is more present and of-course there is a level of presence of DNA of the other human race and even other ET races from our original DNA was sequenced from.

Thank you Sir.
Now, lemme go read it again for better understanding.

Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chanchit:

Thank you Sir.
Now, lemme go read it again for better understanding.
Sorry, a bit busy, got mistakes there, but I am sure you will understand.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by excanny: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
FALSE.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by IamLEGEND1: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is stupid in the most basic sense.
A woman can not retain male DNA by assimilation through sex.
The only possible means for viable male cells to be present in women is through a direct blood transfusion, a male twin that vanished in the womb or in the case of pregnant women, when carrying a male child.
Stop posting stupid shit_that make no sense.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
spiritually (biblically) it's true
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
This is stupid in the most basic sense.
A woman can not retain male DNA by assimilation through sex.
The only possible means for viable male cells to be present in women is through a direct blood transfusion, a male twin that vanished in the womb or in the case of pregnant women, when carrying a male child.
Stop posting stupid shit_that make no sense.

You are wrong.

Women retain male DNA after unprotected intercourse. If a man has unprotected sex with a woman, even when he doesn't nut in her, he leaves "skin cells" which carry the Y-chromosome which is the DNA molecule.

Look up "DNA forensic testing" and it's wide application in determining rape and other sexual assault cases.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
boostdom:

You are wrong.
Women retain male DNA after unprotected intercourse. When a man has unprotected sex with a woman, even if he doesn't nut in her, he leaves "skin cells" which carry the Y-chromosome which is the DNA molecule.
Look up "DNA forensic testing" and it's wide application in determining rape and other sexual assault cases.
Then the same can be said of door handles and phone screens because they also 'retain' our DNA and are admissible in court as forensic evidence.
I think the misleading headline is fixated upon a published research that made the rounds on the net a few years ago,nairaland included about old women who tested positive for Y-chromosome brain cells and some sites were a little too quick to conclude that sexual intercourse was the most likely way of transmission when it was in fact not.
So the word 'RETAIN' as used here is not as literal as you imagined. Foreign DNA is not so easily absorbed by organisms, else progress in genetic modification wouldn't be moving as slowly as it is.
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by daveP(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dr Matt in Australia told me this a decade ago. Guess the reaction when i told peeps?
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Then the same can be said of door handles and phone screens because they also 'retain' our DNA and are admissible in court as forensic evidence.

Yes, this is called DNA fingerprinting. They are not diametrical. https://geneed.nlm.nih.gov/topic_subtopic.php?sid=38

I think the misleading headline is fixated upon a published research that made the rounds on the net a few years ago,nairaland included about old women who tested positive for Y-chromosome brain cells and some sites were a little too quick to conclude that sexual intercourse was the most likely way of transmission when it was in fact not.
So the word 'RETAIN' as used here is not as literal as you imagined. Foreign DNA is not so easily absorbed by organisms, else progress in genetic modification wouldn't be moving as slowly as it is.

You are the one bringing up irrelevancies I didn't imply by quoting incorrect headlines. Isn't it funny you are the one determining the connotative or denotative meaning of the "retain" I used? Retain in this case doesn't have to be eternal, I don't know why you would imply that for me.

Maybe these medical journals and citations will clear things up for you;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/

http://time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

https://www.forensicmag.com/article/2015/01/dna-forensic-testing-and-use-dna-rape-kits-cases-rape-and-sexual-assault

Your assertion that foreign DNA is not easily absorbed is one that is being contested by geneticists. That man is limited by inadequate knowledge does not make that incident non-existent. Medical science is not stagnant as this journal shows https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5116166/

This is the conclusion from this citation below;
Lateral gene transfer (LGT) is an all-encompassing term for the movement of DNA between diverse organisms. LGT is synonymous with horizontal gene transfer, and the terms are used interchangeably throughout the scientific literature. While LGT has been recognized within the bacteria domain of life for decades, inter-domain LGTs are being increasingly described. LGTs between bacteria and complex multicellular organisms are of interest because they challenge the long-held dogma that such transfers could only occur in closely-related, single-celled organisms. Scientists will continue to challenge our understanding of LGT as we sequence more, diverse organisms

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001448271730054X
Re: Toolz Is Asking If This Theory About Women And Sex Is True by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
boostdom:

Yes, this is called DNA fingerprinting. They are not diametrical.
You are the one bringing up irrelevancies I didn't imply by quoting incorrect headlines. Isn't it funny you are the one determining the connotative or denotative meaning of the "retain" I used? Retain in this case doesn't have to be eternal, I don't know why you would imply that for me.
I did not IMPLY anything for you, you made it clear when you mentioned DNA forensic testing in rape_cases...... Maybe if you had prior knowledge of what the headline was all about, you wouldn't have used an example that hinges on the presence of DNA that is only present for a short period after it has been deposited.

The topic was about the retention of DNA by women from the moment of contact 'till death, NOT temporarily..... So if anything, you were the one bringing up irrelevancies.
Maybe these medical journals and citations will clear things up for you;
Your assertion that foreign DNA is not easily absorbed is one that is being contested by geneticists. That man is limited by inadequate knowledge does not make that incident non-existent. Medical science is not stagnant as this journal shows.
Of course it'll be contested, every knowledge vacuum in the scientific world is always Trying to be filled....... Doesn't change the fact that jumping from possible intra & inter-bacterial transfer of genetic material to the ultimate goal, which is human genetic exchange is still a bit far off.
And it certainly doesn't happen through sex, unless you're a fetus ...... But definitely not in the way the headline of this thread is suggesting.

After Eating My Money, I Slept With Her Cousins, 2 Sisters & 2 Frnds-guy Brags / The Terrible And Untold Ordeals That Guys Pass Through The Hands Of Their Women / What A Man Really Wants.