Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! (17287 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / See This Slay Queen Selling Wigs. She Lives In A Very Exotic House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2023
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by AwokenVawulence: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2023
It shows the person is paying rent most likely on his/her own ,which is a responsibility. How u go view a man way him papa still dey pay rent undecided

Believe me you would take someone that lives on his own more serious than who lives with his parents

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2023
AwokenVawulence:
U would take someone that lives on his own more serious than who lives with his parents

In other words... Someone living with his parents is unserious. Dey play...

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Mynd44: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2023
The real question is can I be free at your house and possibly stay the night if I visit?

Can I stay the weekend if I am suddenly bored at my place.

If you stay with your parents, this might not be possible or it won't be convenient. Even if you stay with friends, it is easier than parents

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by jmoore(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2023
It is obvious na. If he/she lives alone, you can visit and leave at his/her own terms.

But if he/she is living parents, you can't visit anyhow and you will definitely leave early whenever you visit.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by happney65: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
If I ask a woman,so that I will know the times I will come to come and fvck you tongue

Dey ask Jamb questions all about. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by KingKO22: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Leaving alone is like asking you indirectly wether you are married or not 🀣

It also mean wether you are ready for marriage πŸ˜„πŸ€£

To some, it means do we have privacy to nackk πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Resetinc: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nawaoo !!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Eagle360(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Last year we pay for our rent but since Tinubu enter we have returned to our parent house because we can't afford the rent again.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by victorazy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by mbahdi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
She's up to something

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by eepeepook: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Another topic penned by a seventeen year old. I’m too old for Nairaland.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Available9: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
It depends...
-I can ask to know whether I can visit you ?
-I can ask just for the knowledge of it.
-I can ask to know how easy it will be for you in terms of staying out
-I can ask in order to know when (time) to visit you...
-I can ask to know whether you are cohabitating with anotht lover
-I can ask to know if we could spend weekends sometimes.

The reasons are endless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by sylve11: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Exceed15: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
She/he just want to know if free to come over without any issue.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Calenikan(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Freelancerr(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by jamesversion: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mynd44:
The real question is can I be free at your house and possibly stay the night if I visit?

Can I stay the weekend if I am suddenly bored at my place.

If you stay with your parents, this might not be possible or it won't be convenient. Even if you stay with friends, it is easier than parents

Womaniser. grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by McLizbae: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
If I have to do it again, I won't leave my parent's house till I am few months (6 max) to getting married!

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Woodshot: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Asking if you live alone is he/she tryna inquire if you make the rules, live on your own terms and conditions, do your own shit with no one shadowing you.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by VinnyBaba: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
For Ladies, they ask to know, to Check if they can have their Privacy with the Guy. πŸ™‚

Ladies loves a Good Weekend Fucck without hindrances from any 3rd party. 😊😎😎

For Guys, they are asking to know the Financial bouyancy of the Lady,
As Ladies who live alone mostly have Good jobs or Good financial backings. πŸ™‚πŸ€¨

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by israelmao(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
There're many reasons that provoke this question.Some men think if a single lady lives alone she may be vulnerable to promiscuity while some men think it's an advantage to have unhindered access to each other.Some single ladies may ask this question from single men to probe into dependent or independent state of men they desire.

11 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by Resetinc: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
eepeepook:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

don’t say goodbye yet, there are still few of us here and a few adult topics we can relate to ..πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
Okay
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by havenz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
So that Nackin and other rough play can be made without any form of interference.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by bonnyhope: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
eepeepook:
This forum is now flooded with teenagers

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
For Kpekus level.
Gentlesoul2021:
Dear many men or women, when you ask a man or a woman if she lives alone or with parents. What's the intent. I really wanna know. This is very common.

I don't think I have ever asked anyone if they live alone or with parents.

Just trying to gain understanding to why this question is common to 100 percent of girls when relating with a guy.

I've actually had many girls ask me this. It can be vice versa and it's for reason best known to them.
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by AntiWailer: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
If na guy, He no wan pay for hotel. He want to FCK uuuu

If na girl, she is homeless. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by HelloWhatsup: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy
Re: Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! by HelloWhatsup: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.