Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (15476 Views)

Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? / Is There A Throne At The Right Side Of God's Throne? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
manuelrukky:

Hypothetically speaking is someone is omnipresent he can sit on a throne as well as be everywhere else at same time...

How? God is a spirit Being and lives in heaven.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Yahweh actually is the name of God, Psalm 83:18. He alone is the creator of the universe and all in it.
That's not true. Yahweh himself knows his father and his brothers and sisters. His father is God Almighty while his brothers and sisters are Atum, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Enlil, Enki, Odin, Chaleb, Chimides, Olorun, Eshu etc. MCC 1:13,14
Doctufos:
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by analice107: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Literally or symbolically? undecided
What is this Literal and Symbolical talk when we are talking about the Spirit being?

YHWH does not dwell in our realm, so his throne is not here.

When Jesus opened the eyes of Apostle John into the realm of the Spirit, he saw God sitting on His exalted throne.

God has a throne and in the Spirit realm, there's nothing like literal or symbolic.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by analice107: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
mysteryman2014:

If the answer is yes and does sit on the throne then the concept of omnipresence of God is a fallacy. So God as a spirit being is in heaven and observes the universe from that lofty position.
You seem to think or perceive God from the eyes you look at a man.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by pellummy(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
OtemSapien:
You can go thru it here for now.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

let me know when it is available
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
OtemAtum:
That's not true. Yahweh himself knows his father and his brothers and sisters. His father is God Almighty while his brothers and sisters are Atum, Allah, Moloch, Vishnu, Enlil, Enki, Odin, Chaleb, Chimides, Olorun, Eshu etc. MCC 1:13,14

Which book are you quoting from. I only recognize one authority, the Bible
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
analice107:

You seem to think or perceive God from the eyes you look at a man.

We have physical and spiritual body, so the spirit body occupy space in heaven for is made for them. Saying God stays in heaven does not limit his power.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Which book are you quoting from. I only recognize one authority, the Bible

I am quoting from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH which has in it the true history of the universe rather than the bible which is the book of lies.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by analice107: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
mysteryman2014:

We have physical and spiritual body, so the spirit body occupy space in heaven for is made for them. Saying God stays in heaven does not limit his power.
No, it doesn't.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by benodic: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
@ tete7000

benodic:
There is the Almighty God and there are lesser gods who deputize for It.
The Almighty God is formless and does not have or need a throne. The lesser gods in the spiritual hierarchy have form and have thrones and also have favourite people.

The only problem is that People don't even know the real status of the god they are following and worshiping.
The Almighty God of course has no need for your worship and we are all Its favourite children and within It we live, move and have our being.

Can you relate your argument to this?:

I do not indulge in arguments. Arguments are for those still under the influence of the ego or vanity. I simply share my point of view and it is for you to either accept it or throw it away, it really doesn't matter to me as I am not interested in convincing anyone to accept my point of view.

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

In the mansion of the Almighty God who I know Jesus was referring to, there are many rooms which refers to many heavens or planes with different levels of vibration.
This is a common knowledge to any Spiritual Master.

He had to prepare a place in the level of Heaven that corresponds to their level of Consciousness or Spiritual Awareness for his followers.

Masters who operate from the level of Christ Consciousness are usually active at the 3rd level of Heaven which St Paul attested to, when he narrated that he saw a Man who was caught up to the 3rd Heaven This level of Heaven is also where Serious Christians will attain on Translation to meet with their Master.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
enilove:

God has a throne and is not symbolic.

Revelation 4:2-6,9-11 KJV
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. [3] And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. [4] And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. [5] And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. [6] And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. [9] And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, [10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, [11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Also in:

Revelation 3:20-21 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Thanks for backing up your points with Scripture. smiley
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 2:55am On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:

I am quoting from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH which has in it the true history of the universe rather than the bible which is the book of lies.

Who wrote this book ?

The Bible does not lie. There are evidences to show that the Bible is really inspired word of God. Centuries before man discovered that the earth is spherical and not flat the Bible in the book of Isaiah 40:22 talks about God dwelling above the circle of the earth.

The Bible also accurate predicts that the last days that we are in now will be perilous and troublesome as it is now.

So try and read the Bible with an open mind and live by it is standard and experience a happier life and everlasting life in the future when the earth is turned into a paradise that the God Jehovah the almighty intended it to be from.creation.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Who wrote this book ?

The Bible does not lie. There are evidences to show that the Bible is really inspired word of God. Centuries before man discovered that the earth is spherical and not flat the Bible in the book of Isaiah 40:22 talks about God dwelling above the circle of the earth.

The Bible also accurate predicts that the last days that we are in now will be perilous and troublesome as it is now.

So try and read the Bible with an open mind and live by it is standard and experience a happier life and everlasting life in the future when the earth is turned into a paradise that the God Jehovah the almighty intended it to be from.creation.
The earth is not a circle, it is a sphere, therefore the bible is a liar.
Also there has never been anytime in the world when there wasn't peril and trouble. Millions of years ago, our dinousaurs and other animal and plant species went to extinction due to perilous and troublesome times. So that isn't a prophecy because there has never been a time when there were no perilous time. Alexander the Great, Julius Ceaser etc all had perilous times(wars) before your bible wrote that perilous times shall come, so who doesn't know by experience that perilous times will always be with the world?

As for the DOCTUFOS, it was written by many people within the span of billions of years. It predicts our technology, something your bible didn't see coming. It reveals God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:

The earth is not a circle, it is a sphere, therefore the bible is a liar.
Also there has never been anytime in the world when there wasn't peril and trouble. Millions of years ago, our dinousaurs and other animal and plant species went to extinction due to perilous and troublesome times. So that isn't a prophecy because there has never been a time when there were no perilous time. Alexander the Great, Julius Ceaser etc all had perilous times(wars) before your bible wrote that perilous times shall come, so who doesn't know by experience that perilous times will always be with the world?

As for the DOCTUFOS, it was written by many people within the span of billions of years. It predicts our technology, something your bible didn't see coming. It reveals God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh and Allah, etc.

The Bible is not a science textbook but a moral guide book provided by God for the humans he created, however when it touches on scientific issues it is accurate. Which is more correct to postulate that the earth is a circle or the earth is flat as was believed by many even the scientific world before they realised the true shape of the earth.

Not only that, when many thought that earth was resting on an elephant standing on a giant turtle, the Bible accurately says that the earth is suspended by God on nothing(Job 26:7).

Conclusively, how many people in the world are aware of this book your talking about, to show that the Bible is really the word of God it is an all time best seller with billions of copies having been circulated, it is also the most translated book in the universe. So please like I said before read the Bible with an open mind and benefit from the profound wisdom contained therein.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2017
mysteryman2014:

The Bible is not a science textbook but a moral guide book provided by God for the humans he created, however when it touches on scientific issues it is accurate. Which is more correct to postulate that the earth is a circle or the earth is flat as was believed by many even the scientific world before they realised the true shape of the earth.
Do you know of plane shapes? Weren't you taught that CIRCLE is one of the plane shapes, meaning that circle is a flat 2D shape. Therefore your bible supported a flat earth.

mysteryman2014: not only that, when many thought that earth was resting on an elephant standing on a giant turtle, the Bible accurately says that the earth is suspended by God on nothing(Job 26:7).
You see that the Job in your bible is ignorant, if not he would have known that the earth is hanging upon a force called gravity. The gravitational force of the sun is what the earth is hanging on. Well...that fictitious Job is ignorant and he is not like the historic Job in the Doctufos of Truth who saw Yahweh and the other children of God while they stood before God Almighty their creator.

mysteryman2014: Conclusively, how many people in the world are aware of this book your talking about, to show that the Bible is really the word of God it is an all time best seller with billions of copies having been circulated, it is also the most translated book in the universe. So please like I said before read the Bible with an open mind and benefit from the profound wisdom contained therein.
Do you know that the popular belief in the bible days was that the heart is what human being use for thinking, meditating and doing everything about memory. They(including Yahweh) thought that the brain was useless. But within the last 200 years, the real truth came out and now it didn't take the truth a decade to be spread that the brain is the most important memory machine. It's the same with this book of truth called DOCTUFOS. That nature decides to release the truth to us at this moment doesn't stop the popular books of lies(Bible and Koran) from losing its popularity with time. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH shall gain popularity within the shortest period of time, because the truth must go round while lies(Bible, Koran) and the gods of lies(Allah and Yahweh) must be caged. Ase!!!
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
Do you know of plane shapes? Weren't you taught that CIRCLE is one of the plane shapes, meaning that circle is a flat 2D shape. Therefore your bible supported a flat earth.

You see that the Job in your bible is ignorant, if not he would have known that the earth is hanging upon a force called gravity. The gravitational force of the sun is what the earth is hanging on. Well...that fictitious Job is ignorant and he is not like the historic Job in the Doctufos of Truth who saw Yahweh and the other children of God while they stood before God Almighty their creator.

Do you know that the popular belief in the bible days was that the heart is what human being use for thinking, meditating and doing everything about memory. They(including Yahweh) thought that the brain was useless. But within the last 200 years, the real truth came out and now it didn't take the truth a decade to be spread that the brain is the most important memory machine. It's the same with this book of truth called DOCTUFOS. That nature decides to release the truth to us at this moment doesn't stop the popular books of lies(Bible and Koran) from losing its popularity with time. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH shall gain popularity within the shortest period of time, because the truth must go round while lies(Bible, Koran) and the gods of lies(Allah and Yahweh) must be caged. Ase!!!

When you draw a ball a sphere on a paper what do you draw a circle, and everyone including laymen understands what it is. The Bible is written in simple language that all can be understood. It is esoteric and not exoteric for a few to understand.

It is also historical, gives specific historical names some which still exist today. The nation of Israel was mentioned severally in scriptures and the nation still exist with rich history detailed in the Bible. So on all points Science, History, Prophecy the accuracy of the Bible is profound, no doubt because it is authored by God himself.

Some many books written when Bible was been compiled are now extinct or gathering dust in public and private libraries not the Bible that continues to reach the heart of men because of its wide distribution
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
mysteryman2014:

When you draw a ball a sphere on a paper what do you draw a circle, and everyone including laymen understands what it is. The Bible is written in simple language that all can be understood. It is esoteric and not exoteric for a few to understand.
so you mean we can equate a circle to a sphere? Where is that done? A circle cannot be equated to a sphere. Okay why don't you equate a circle to a cylinder because it's a cylinder that's the closest 3D shape to a circle. A cylinder is in fact a prism made of many circles.

mysteryman2014: It is also historical, gives specific historical names some which still exist today. The nation of Israel was mentioned severally in scriptures and the nation still exist with rich history detailed in the Bible. So on all points Science, History, Prophecy the accuracy of the Bible is profound, no doubt because it is authored by God himself.
see strong lies. Have you read the yoruba history where Ile ife was mentioned as the place where human being originated from? Isn't ile ife a historical place? Okay, lemme not bother you much. Go and read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, you will not only see the history of the Israelites there, but you will see also the history of your own very land there. The names of your towns and villages are there, but the bible was ignorant of the names of your towns and villages. The names of your ancestors are in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Pls show me where I can find a single Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba name in the bible.

Mysteryman2014: Some many books written when Bible was been compiled are now extinct or gathering dust in public and private libraries not the Bible that continues to reach the heart of men because of its wide distribution
energy can neither be created nor destroyed. All the books which you think they have gone into extinction are now back in the doctufos of truth. Take for example, the Nicolatians doctrine which the people of kristanite burnt because they did not want it to survive, the books of Hypatia, Hegemon, etc which were burnt up by the christians and Eusebius, they are back here, compiled in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Just wait a little more, the God of truth who created Yahweh and Allah shall be made known. Peace.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
so you mean we can equate a circle to a sphere? Where is that done? A circle cannot be equated to a sphere. Okay why don't you equate a circle to a cylinder because it's a cylinder that's the closest 3D shape to a circle. A cylinder is in fact a prism made of many circles.

see strong lies. Have you read the yoruba history where Ile ife was mentioned as the place where human being originated from? Isn't ile ife a historical place? Okay, lemme not bother you much. Go and read the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, you will not only see the history of the Israelites there, but you will see also the history of your own very land there. The names of your towns and villages are there, but the bible was ignorant of the names of your towns and villages. The names of your ancestors are in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Pls show me where I can find a single Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba name in the bible.

energy can neither be created nor destroyed. All the books which you think they have gone into extinction are now back in the doctufos of truth. Take for example, the Nicolatians doctrine which the people of kristanite burnt because they did not want it to survive, the books of Hypatia, Hegemon, etc which were burnt up by the christians and Eusebius, they are back here, compiled in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Just wait a little more, the God of truth who created Yahweh and Allah shall be made known. Peace.

When your book has gained 0.1% of the Bible popularity, come back and inform me. Which I know in billions of years it will never do.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 3:22am On Oct 14, 2017
mysteryman2014:

When your book has gained 0.1% of the Bible popularity, come back and inform me. Which I know in billions of years it will never do.

So this is what you have to say? You measure truth by the level of popularity? Lol cheesy
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by mysteryman2014: 3:55am On Oct 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

So this is what you have to say? You measure truth by the level of popularity? Lol cheesy

Of what value is book that is hardly heard of, none.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2017
mysteryman2014:

Of what value is book that is hardly heard of, none.
You will say this again during the days of your reincarnation into the earth 200years later, won't you? cheesy
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by Iyaboaj(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You don't seem to get the point, do you? It is IMPOSSIBLE for something with DIMENSIONS that can be chopped down into smaller parts, like say, a throne, not to be PHYSICAL. If God has a literal throne, then it must be physical, in which case God would have to be a physical, tangible entity residing in heaven somewhere in the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE.

That just puts your God in the domain of SCIENCE, which, quite frankly, is dangerous and fatal to your beliefs.

Maybe your point is not so clear, but this is clear; that God is a spirit , so you cannot comprehend the divine things with mere mortal understanding.
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Iyaboaj:

Maybe your point is not so clear, but this is clear; that God is a spirit , so you cannot comprehend the divine things with mere mortal understanding.
What? shocked So, how come YOU understand? Are you immortal and divine? undecided
Re: What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? by OtemAtum: 4:24am On Oct 20, 2017
correctguy101:
Otem come and answer this o.

I think the Doctufos says it's at erm.. erm...erm...
Alkervium Auriem. But now God sits on our white muscles in our head, that thing we call brain undecided

See me too dey confused. undecided cool

God is not static. You can't expect God Almighty to be sitting in a spot forever. God is not lame, but dynamic. God is in everyone and everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Issues Dire Warning To Humanity ( Pics) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.