Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (62073 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by kodedbis(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
d guy went to take cocaine with bad guys and knocked out completely...Mad High Boys dumped him at d morgue and ran na...im still wondering how davido's hype man special spesh ran.

RIP nigga
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by ransomed: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Overdose of "monkey tail" can kill within seconds. RIP.
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by cybriz82(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Houseofglam7:
The guy no dey look okay na.

R.I.P Tagbo

him no dey okay bt he is fucking rich,
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by eflintsone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
from those fotos the guy no look healthy at all yet am sure he consumes lots of alcohol and hard drugs .... may his soul rest well
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by donqx: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Timileyin1234(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tagbo ko Fagbo ni
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by MrOwonikoko: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
wurabecca:
Wizkid is Breaking record

........ is Breaking Law embarassed

My keyboard is having issue with a particular Alphabet, You can kindly fill in the missing Name Word at your own Peril

RIP TA--GBO

Hello Wurabecca, how did you cross the word name?
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by fxjohn2: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is obviously a drug addict
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
How can u die on ur birthday? Itz a spiritual something undecided

Lord Jesus, be my guide

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by davillian(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
The guy looks like a person dat does drugs.
Probably he popped too much pills and added alcohol to it.
Wen you pop pills only take water.
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by MRZEUS(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
kidap:
Last night, actress Caroline Danjuma took to her Instagram to boldly accuse pop star, Davido and his crew of dumping the lifeless body of a certain Tagbo, who happens to be her friend, at a General Hospital after he died mysteriously in Davido's car.

What we know about Tagbo? Umeike; the young man whose dead body was allegedly dumped at General Hospital.

Although Davido's camp has denied the reports, here's what we found after digging for info about the Tagbo guy.

Tagbo Umeike, according to his Facebook profile is an alumni of Home Science Association Secondary School and a graduate of Lagos State University. He once had a stint as an engineer with ASTRA Engineering and he's been around quite a couple of popstars and entertainers, Including Modenine.

Late Tagbo died on his birthday October 3, 2017 after a wild night out with friends.

http://news.nollyzone.com/details-emerge-tagbo-umeike-actually-died/

So dis guy suddenly became popular nw dat he's dead (might b rich but nt famous till nw) May God neva let my star 2 shine in death!!!
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Be following celebs around like lost puppy.
By the way, is this a youth, teen, man or uncle embarassed
Which kain physique e gather like this :-
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by ACE1010: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Honestly speaking, the guy does not look healthy to me ooo!! I might be wrong sha!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by yebeans: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dude looks like a drug addict ... And u don't accuse ppl without evidence... Social media don spoil plenty tins... Davido can sue her for wrongful accusation....
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Ejomax77(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
wurabecca:

My keyboard is having issue with a particular Alphabet, You can kindly fill in the missing Name Word at your own Peril

RIP TA--GBO
Lol... breaking record of featuring someone without the person appearing in the video! and also bein featured without appearance.
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by tillaman(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol, u wanna cause traffic abi, continue oo
wurabecca:

RIP TA--GBO
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by shigishege: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crystalline:
So who killed Tagbo?
a suitable title for a novel. "who kill tagbo"

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Mrjo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
wurabecca:

RIP TA--GBO
biko! Mezuo ihe imalitere
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Odss11: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Crystalline post=61093185]So who killed Tagbo?[/quote
you
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by KingOfSkills: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
kidap:
Last night, actress Caroline Danjuma took to her Instagram to boldly accuse pop star, Davido and his crew of dumping the lifeless body of a certain Tagbo, who happens to be her friend, at a General Hospital after he died mysteriously in Davido's car.

What we know about Tagbo? Umeike; the young man whose dead body was allegedly dumped at General Hospital.

Although Davido's camp has denied the reports, here's what we found after digging for info about the Tagbo guy.

Tagbo Umeike, according to his Facebook profile is an alumni of Home Science Association Secondary School and a graduate of Lagos State University. He once had a stint as an engineer with ASTRA Engineering and he's been around quite a couple of popstars and entertainers, Including Modenine.

Late Tagbo died on his birthday October 3, 2017 after a wild night out with friends.

davido claims he wants to patiently wait before explaining his side of the story, do you know why? he is scared, his knows about tagbo's death, his lawyer must av told him to wait until a proper response is cooked up.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by ashawopikin(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crystalline:
So who killed Tagbo?
na death grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Luminee(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
So na so Tagbo take die

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by SURElee(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
This guy is named Tagbo Umeike, how is he related to Caroline Elkanem from Cross river state? Besides the guy looks frail like a junkie. This should serve as a lesson to people who roll with these weed smoking and wreckless musicians to be watchful what they drink and eat in their midst. now e don gas!

1 Like

Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by dannybazz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
omo...i fear him neck oo....baba Tagbo is dead bt iz manh**d reigns forver. wink wink..,, capital RIP bro[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by AjibikeAde01(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Maybe he is a sickle cell patient lipsrsealed
exactly my thoughts... He looks sick. RIP
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by brownsug(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
My thought exactly

eems to have Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

[/quote]
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Nwaoma198(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Abi[ cryquote author=AjibikeAde01 post=61109134] exactly my thoughts... He looks sick. RIP[/quote]
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Chetimah(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why don't you wait for the autopsy...
Crystalline:
So who killed Tagbo?
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by godofuck231: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
kidap:

Cocaine is known as a drug in little quantity, unknowingly to some asses it's a poison is excess quantity, another one bites the dust
Re: Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
See the guy neck.

But this kinda guy can fall down and die at any time na. Why accusing Davido?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police / BBNaija's Khloe Pregnant For Husband, K-Brule (Wedding Photos) / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.