Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (43423 Views)

See How To Locally Cure Typhoid Fever, Symptoms And Remedy. / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / See Three (3) Methods On How To Locally Cure Apollo (conjunctivitis) In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by Vickyb4: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
stilldoingokay:

I have tried it, he didn't work, I have been dealing with pimples since I was 14.
Hello, I suggest you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare or contact her on WhatsApp: +2348109981614 She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by globemoney: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
sacredlily:
Ok, We have a village in Uga which comprises of nine kindreds. One of the kindreds is Umunocha by name.
Are you from Uga?
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
globemoney:

Are you from Uga?
Yes
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by ultimateballer: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
sacredlily:
Ok, We have a village in Uga which comprises of nine kindreds. One of the kindreds is Umunocha by name.
I'm from umueze in uga, my mom though, popular family
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Double post
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
ultimateballer:

I'm from umueze in uga, my mom though, popular family
wawuuuuu grin which family if I may ask
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by ultimateballer: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2018
sacredlily:
wawuuuuu grin which family if I may ask
okpalaoka, I guess you many know lol
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by sacredlily(f): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2018
ultimateballer:

okpalaoka, I guess you many know lol
wow it's indeed a popular family. My grandmother is from the family.

1 Like

Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by ultimateballer: 2:04am On Mar 18, 2018
sacredlily:
wow it's indeed a popular family. My grandmother is from the family.
nice
Re: How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. by chatinent: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Thank you everyone for your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EDUCATIVE: Dangers of Cooking with Fire wood / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.