Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (25031 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by BlaQWolf: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:

No body wants me cry grin

Madam verifier, Miss FBI, Mrs Navy seals, nobody wants you ,with your own mouth and by your own mouth... You never verify finish ni?
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Egein(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Dem for try iron that black native na.
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Smartphil:
If i no marry nxt year, no be my papa born me

When next year reach now, we go hear, "na my mama
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
pocohantas:
They are so cute.
I wish them a happy married life. The husband shouldn't lose that his flat tummy ahbeg embarassed...
he'll most likely lose his hair though grin

@topic, cheesy love dey tire me. Pre-wedding photo shoot seems like a task

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Smartphil:

When next year reach now, we go hear, "na my mama born me. Papa dey born person?" grin
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by tayo360(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
am on my way
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by ruggedtimi(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
rekeson:
Nairalander (reksly) set to wed his hearthrob takes his pre-wedding shoot to a whole new level.

This is a classic case of a dance of fire and ice.

Fire Officer meets Beauty Queen.....

Aren't they adorable ?

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, plz this is deserving of front-page......
is that ph nnpc tank farm?
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by lelvin(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Colourful and innovative.
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by automatix: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Khutie:
•••Beautiful woman yhu've goh there bruh...never allow that smile cease from her glorious face. God bless yhu two.
I love the way you put it.
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nwaoma198(f): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
But where is lalasticlala 's own pictures sef angry sad embarassed undecided cry
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
nice one

Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by ufuosman(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Cute
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Post the marriage thread please..
They're married already kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by passyhansome(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
LOVE THE MODESTY AND DECENCY, GOD BLESS UR UNION
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by passyhansome(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2017
cutefergiee:
nice one

2009 toyota land cruiser
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Darlx(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Yeah that was the first place that came to my mind too. This is definitely Warri Refinery - did my internship there about 5 years ago. But then, I remember back then that visitors are not allowed in this area of the plant without a helmet and safe boots... hehehe Anyways congrats to the about to weds.

pyyxxaro:
Interesting

I can see our Indeginous Warri Refinery

If i de lie Make my trap nor catch rabbit this night

Congrats to them cool
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by essy1(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
congrats to them.....HML
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by donqx: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The childish one will be here spewing thrash while the matured men are tying the knot with their sweethearts.

jst g8 ready, dey are all comin 2 tie d knot on u wit heavy spanners
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by wintersnow(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmm seconded ...

Your dp made me turn my phone upside down cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by slurity1: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Smartphil:
you don't over due
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by columbus007(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
See as d beautiful lady dey smile,oyel money grin
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by ibietela2(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by ayospecie(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by timibare(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm jejely waiting wen she's gonna ask for my hand in marriage......
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by spencekat(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Smartphil:
Easy!
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by timsbee(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
dingbang:
This her husband must be working with a top oil company....

Hmm eyin aye onirun lahan.....badass speculator...
Re: Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
timsbee:

Hmm eyin aye onirun lahan.....badass speculator...
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.