Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? (24678 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
Do u want to lose yours?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
queencalipso:
I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity.

So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone.

Thanks. cool
Seconded, Agreed & Supported grin cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
queencalipso
help us to keep our virginity until marriage ladies in turn also need to stop asking guys 4 money

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by sucreblazing(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2015
stop asking guys for money and we will not bother about ur virginity.

wetin ur virgininty wan give us except stress and soaking our bed sheet with blood

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2015
Why? because letter Y av a tail nd 2branches

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2015
simple answer ------->>> guys d!ck can't read meter but ladies punny is very easy to dectect if its a tokunbo product cheesy

thank God the manufacturer of (vagi.na) it will alws come with iron door cool

20 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by falconey(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
were you forced to sex? You know how to ask for money right? If you don't want guys to ask you out stop puting on those exotic and attractive piece of cloths.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 18, 2015
Stupidity is when you asked foolish question and expect wise answers, nonsensical nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by dharay88: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
0p, at ur funny topic.
Yea, guess dey generally see we guys as d bad egg where
as na dem spoil us cry for that Garden.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by asumo12: 12:25pm On May 18, 2015
BRB
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by queencalipso(f): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
queencalipso
help us to keep our virginity until marriage ladies in turn also need to stop asking guys 4 money

So in ur own words monney equals sex but when a lady tells you sex equals money you will call her a LovePeddler. How about when she doesn't ask you for money and u still request for sex.

40 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by mrpackager(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
lipsrsealed

[size=40pt] #team virgin [/size] cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 18, 2015
queencalipso:

So in ur own words monney equals sex but when a lady tells you sex equals money you will call her a LovePeddler. How about when she doesn't ask you for money and u still request for sex.
then na konji cause that 1 na.. And as long as the guy no rape the lady, mean say the lady too want the sex na

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2015
That's the way it's supposed to be cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
Here to read comments
Thank Jah I'm still a _virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 12:40pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Here to read comments
Thank Jah I'm still a _virgin
Who ask you question na angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Dbestmax(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
A man's virginity doesn't mata...besides its only d man and God DAT knows if he's a virgin or not...but d gal's its very obvious
and in our world women don't marry men...men marry women...we make our choices among dem...gals normally don't stand a choosing right....days y u see Osho getting married to Iara

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Yur such a leech. Get thee behind me you parasite

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
Do u want to lose yours?
does her post implies so?
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:
i wonder oo.. Hin just wan show.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by adepiero: 12:53pm On May 18, 2015
So much cry on virginity. undecided

Last i checked, men werent born virgins tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
does her post implies so?
her topic does... ''why is that only girls are asked to keep their virginity''.. Like she needs reasons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:00pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yur such a leech. Get thee behind me you parasite

You sick in the head angry angry
Dawg Stop looking for cheap attention angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:
Na mumu hin be na
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

You sick in the head angry angry
Dawg Stop looking for cheap attention angry undecided

Seems your brain is overheating. Get a radiator fixed to your head to cool it off.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
Tobiee:

Zombie, do I look like TV to you?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Zombie do I look like TV to you?
sorry sir..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by Dhavids(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2015
adepiero:

Last i checked, men werent born virgins tongue
U just said my mind broooo grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? by stephenqueen: 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Seems your brain is overheating. Get a radiator fixed to your head to cool it off.
Mumu shebi I still get brain,you have an empty brain that's why you a fool.Your brain is like that of a mustard seed
Oga go find dry bone chop I no get your time cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Romance Story In Pictures / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.