Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (43246 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by wristbangle: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It is only a foolish slay queen that will just be exercising a man's joystick

The real slay queens are a combination of beauty and brains and they get married on time..most of them are not social media freak and by the way ve seen countless unmarried good girls

Talk the one way u know oo

Even the foolish ones are getting wiser these days...try them and see how they will make a mess of ur life

Congrats to d groom and bride

Unfortunately they are so scarce to the extent u would discover 100's of diamonds before them
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nwaoma198(f): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nope she is on attachment not rubber hair
oshe11:
so
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:

That is the problem of their life and family.

Lol
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by ProfEinstein: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
the wife still looks fresh and unharvested, ggoodluck to him as he harvests that punna
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:
Nice looking couple, 2017 is not over , my own decent husband will locate me in Jesus name.
I am sorry to divulge this message to you, but madam from your picture on nairaland you don't look decent.And you will definitely attract your kind
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nov6(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Handsome groom. Seems d bride is SU, no makeup at all.

same way i would not want make up on you...

In Bruno Mars Voice: just love the way you are
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Itzurboi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
High taste for decent lady abi, weldne sir....
mrphysics:
The Enugu based nairalander who knows exactly what he wants, has finally seen it. One good thing about him is his high taste for a decent lady. On Friday 20th October, the traditional wedding will take place, while on Sunday 22nd October, the White wedding will be done
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Omoluabi16(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
God bless them. He who finds a wife finds a good thing. I hope to find a virtuous woman someday.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Geezholla: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Congratulations, wish them best luck
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Deprofessional(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
ok.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

wow she hurt you pretty bad
is Your Email working
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Viccur(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Moderation is the mother of contentment
bro na lie. Oya tear me one lie say u no like the big Boobs/Butt
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by bedspread: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrphysics:
The Enugu based nairalander who knows exactly what he wants, has finally seen it. One good thing about him is his high taste for a decent lady.
@ BOLD GOT ME LAUGHING... CONGRATS BRO
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Papiikush: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
And what is wrong with that?i am deeper life oo. grin

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I am sorry to divulge this message to you, but madam from your picture on nairaland you don't look decent.And you will definitely attract your kind
Your sense of judgement is very shallow, an Innocent looking picture I took with my twin on our way driving out of the compound, does that picture depicts any nudity or sexual looking pose? What is your definition of decency? I can never display any unclad or indecent picture because of my personality so don't just comment ignorantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Is this not my Nkem? Where have you been oh? You don change your profile picshure...
I have been on low key, I don't even remember my profile pics until someone called my attention now that it wasn't decent.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by mrphysics(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Viccur:
bro na lie. Oya tear me one lie say u no like the big Boobs/Butt
What Iike may not be what you like. It's a fact

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrphysics:

Don't worry, he will soon propose. But if he refuses to do that, let me know, so we can...
Lol who are the we ?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

I have been on low key, I don't even remember my profile pics until someone called my attention now that it wasn't decent.

Please change the profile pic to the old one....Na that bae we know...How have you been? What's happening with you? Hope you're chilling..

Na wa o.. Na Owerri be the main place now?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by MhizzAJ(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
rhektor:

When has making a mess of someone else's life become a measure of intelligence?
Sometimes I feel pity for some people here on Nairaland, hiding behind internet anonymity to spew trash

Since u want me to notice your hundred naira tie..u ve been noticed undecided nonsense

Feel pity for urself...don't feel pity for anyone here on Nairaland ...over righteousness day worry u
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
is Your Email working
yea
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by mrphysics(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ProfEinstein:
the wife still looks fresh and unharvested, ggoodluck to him as he harvests that punna
Bros, Einstein was harvesting physics not the other way round
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by spiSeyi: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:
All these Depper life/MFM babes whey no dey do fashion. Putting one one hairstyle from birth till death. undecided

Dressing decently has got nothing to do with your attitude. That was how tinuke came to my house looking like this bride but the way she sucked my dick, I have never been sucked like that in my life!

I mean, the way she handled my dick, her professionalism in licking the cap? As in.... undecided
Mad man....
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by mrphysics(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:
Lol who are the we ?
We is us. Onye ajuju.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Please change the profile pic to the old one....Na that bae we know...How have you been? What's happening with you? Hope you're chilling..

Na wa o.. Na Owerri be the main place now?
I wan showcase my twin small, unfortunately we no dey same place, so to see picture snap together na once in a blue moon, I dey jawee, dey watch rochas and dey battle with all the potholes and flood for town, if rain meet you for road na fear go dey worry you make you see road enter house.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Since u want me to notice your hundred naira tie..u ve been noticed undecided nonsense

Feel pity for urself...don't feel pity for anyone here on Nairaland ...over righteousness day worry u

Chai you dey para gaan
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
mrphysics:

We is us. Onye ajuju.
Hahahahaha amam iwu somebody .
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by guru90: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dat bae.... No sabi smile joor..... seems like she is forcing the smile......
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

I wan showcase my twin small, unfortunately we no dey same place, so to see picture snap together na once in a blue moon, I dey jawee, dey watch rochas and dey battle with all the potholes and flood for town, if rain meet you for road na fear go dey worry you make you see road enter house.

Hahaha, you be twins...I no dey take twins play oh... Abi you dey advertise your sister market? Tell us oh make we know..

No mind Okorocha, make him dey deceive himself there...him na yeye fulani man. I be think say all the flowers him plant with Billions go don dey yield money now wey e go get money from take construct road...Yeye fulani man
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

Your sense of judgement is very shallow, an Innocent looking picture I took with my twin on our way driving out of the compound, does that picture depicts any nudity or sexual looking pose? What is your definition of decency? I can never display any unclad or indecent picture because of my personality so don't just comment ignorantly.
i know that a book cannot be judged by its cover but I only speak from instinct, facial expression and how dearly you crave for a responsible man.If you are responsible, you should not crave for a responsible man, they will naturally be attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by TourismMan(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Some of these girls with born again face on pre-wedding can be dangerous on the bed. These are type that will ride you and you'll be surprised at who you actually married. It's all good though.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahaha, you be twins...I no dey take twins play oh... Abi you dey advertise your sister market? Tell us oh make we know..

No mind Okorocha, make him dey deceive himself there...him na yeye fulani man. I be think say all the flowers him plant with Billions go don dey yield money now wey e go get money from take construct road...Yeye fulani man
No o my twins is fully carried and I no dey worry or put mouth for owelle matter, we go bear, e remain less than two years, umu nnem make una return come open eyes vote person wey go do pass owelle for work and everything. Knife and yam dey our hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.