Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History (42158 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
People usually do not ask vital question nor make useful findings about the person they'll like to start a relationship with, simple things like knowing our partners HIV status, blood group or genotype are one of many things to know first.

Know that people may appear healthy and attractive on the outside, but may have dreaded illnesses or medical conditions inside, some of which may be asymptomatic. Before you date anyone know their health status, if possible both of you should run a complete medical check on urselves and openly make the results known urselves.

E get whycheesy

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
There may be cases that could put a partner at risks... someone may be an asthmatic patient or a diabetic patient or dealing with cancer or infections. If a person do not know these medical details about their partners, they may endanger themselves as well.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
BadRadio:
Some persons may appear healthy and attractive on the outside, but may have dreaded illnesses or medical conditions. Before you date anyone know their health status.

E get whycheesy

OP you get mind o...
So you walk up to a girl and say, I like you o, but first send your medical details to my Gmail, lemme see whether we're compatible grin

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Quality20(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
but if you dating igbokey, u are free to go, except if she is a baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Favfables:

OP you get mind o...
So you walk up to a girl and say, I like you o, but first send your medical details to my Gmail, lemme see whether we're compatible grin
c'mon son... u can do better

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
You are right, its the best thing to do.It's risky to start exchanging fluids with someone you know not his or her medical history

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
BadRadio:
c'mon son... u can do better

Yes o...
I know you can definitely do better...
Don't let me down grin wink

13 Likes

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Perfectman91: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Always tell people that sex with someone who you do not know their medical history is a very risky thing to do. Like someone up said exchanging fluids with someone

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by emmieohmz: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
I had a friend in school who urinated on himself because of fear when the girl he was dating back then suddenly started convulsing In the middle of the night....he didn't know she had such a health condition

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Ddigit: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Op is right because there was a time I was having sex, and she fainted....... that was one of the most awful day of my life. I have no choice but to call her friend to come around that night before shouting for help .... Thank God, she was revived.

I later found out she has a health condition that can not withstand heat and vigorous stress at the same time.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by revived: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by tradepunter: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by ATEAMS: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
sadsurround yourself with people who bring out the best version of you. who lift your spirits, hype you up, give you energy instead of taking it from you. people you desperately want to tell good news to, who will celebrate your successes and push you to new heights. who share your enthusiasm, and motivate you even further. it’ll change your life.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by OCTAVO: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by slawormiir: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Favfables:

OP you get mind o...

nor mind bros op

Bros op is not a real niggarr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021

You have made some valid point, but these days, just because some of our men wants to quickly pour, they forget to ask these few good questions that would better their lives in future and save them from future risk...

Alot of people these days don't follow what you have just said, they only wait until their pastor tells them to go and do blood test before they proceed...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by EXLOVER(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Before starting a relationship with anyone, make sure you make research about the family on the following :

Ogbanje Spirit

Marine Spirit

Imbecility

Generational and ancestral poverty

If the boys in his or her house are useless jobless.

If the girls in his or her house have olosho spirit.

If you're a guy that is still struggling, never marry a girl from a very poor background, Milo and Bournvita doesn't go well, but Milo and milk.

Marry a smart person.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Pio44: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2021
True talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by ArcAdebayo(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2021
The western world knows the importance of this that why they won't allow you in their country without a comprehensive medical check-up.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Oduduwa707: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by dollynnn(f): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
On top relationship that both of us will still be served breakfast last last?

1 Like

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by seunny4lif(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
OP na werey oooh grin
Imagine the conversation be like cheesy
Boy: Hello, how you doing?
Girl: Hi, fine
Boy: I like you oooh and I love you join grin
Girl: so?
Boy: what’s your HIV status, Blood group and are you a virgin? grin grin
Girl: Slap
Boy: useless girl

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by 9jayes: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Aye wada

2 Likes

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Multi1: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Meeehhhn....
At least check his/her HIV status nd Hepatitis B status.

E get Y

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by chukwuibuipob: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
sad Most nowadays pipu especially some girls DNT care about health/HIV status.U hear something like where do u work/do for a living sad. Mention tailor sad, that's the END of Ur relationship but mention banking,Engr ,NNPC staff, dem go spread legz like GLO YAKATA.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by naheem8307(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
No be long story be that ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by dettolgel: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian Youths and relationship/sex.

Your mates abroad are busy innovating to change the world, while you guys are busy "innovating" ways to "shift wombs" grin

Your mates elsewhere are tasking the government to their responsibility, whereas you guys are busy "tasking girls toto" like there is no tomorrow grin

To have a Nigeria of your dream you have to step up your games and do the needful.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Brandonx(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Very true!

STI is rampant these days because of the promiscuity of our children.

During my young days we barely used protection and some of us had multiple sexual partner but there was no history of STI but today the reverse is the case.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
BadRadio:
People usually do not ask vital question nor make useful findings about the person they'll like to start a relationship with, simple things like knowing our partners HIV status, blood group or genotype are one of many things to know first.

Know that people may appear healthy and attractive on the outside, but may have dreaded illnesses or medical conditions inside, some of which may be asymptomatic. Before you date anyone know their health status, if possible both of you should run a complete medical check on urselves and openly make the results known urselves.

E get whycheesy
You have sense.
However, before requesting for those highfalutin tests. The cheapest and the simplest BEDSIDE TESTS are :
1) Mouth Odour (for both sexes)
2) Punnany Odour (for females)
3) ARMPIT Odour (for both sexes).
This will help you grade your NEW FOUND LOVE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History by valdes00(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
So True
I once had a bad experience i cant forget
I Never knew shes asthmatic and she has never mentioned it bfor...
She had an attack while riding me... Haa my diicck when flat straight, see me see prison..
Luckily she directed me to where her inhaler was...
That didnt stop us from going at it again, but with inhaler beside, just incase...

Chi, ur craziness is out of this world

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.