Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex (15339 Views)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women / The Importance Of A Male Child - A Bitter Experience / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past

40 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Olunmercy56(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Ahmed0336(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga, Carry Olokpa visit her arena and do the needful.

195 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by mystery22: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
And why did you allow her go with a laptop containing ur important stuff and even still broke up with her without retrieving it first

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by DUNKA(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Please how do I go about this, I just broke up with my girlfriend and my laptop which I lend her to use when hers was faulty and this babe said she’s not returning anything that we have been useful for each other in the relationship. She even threatened to set boys up against me if I dare come to her side for it and I need the laptop cos of my stuffs on it.
Her mother said I shouldn’t involve her that she didn’t give me her daughter, this is a woman I have been good to in the past
You should have retrieved the laptop before you broke up with her. To retrieve it now will messy. Just move on

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
mystery22:
And why did you allow her go with a laptop containing ur important stuff and even still broke up with her without retrieving it first
we had issues and she told me she’s fed up, told her fine then help me forward my laptop as that is the only thing of mine in her possession. She told me I should forget it that she’s not sending it again

6 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Die it.

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
DUNKA:
You should have retrieved the laptop before you broke up with her. To retrieve it now will messy. Just move on
we are not in the same place and I lend her not gift or bought it for her…..she’s just showing her hungry side and I’ll collect my laptop cos of my stuffs on it not because of anything else

3 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by czarr(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Heya she know say you be gentleman Kai....see wetin nice gentleman dey face for woman hand. Maybe she knows you as someone who likes peace and doesn't like trouble...the new guy fvcking her is using the laptop to do crypto for their future together lol.

Oga put the fear of God in her...make one of your friend wey get strong manly voice call her,be should pretend to be an inspector and she is needed to show face in the police station...he should also threaten to arrest her mother for conspiracy and theft.

If she no give you back your lappy make I bend, she'll even have a new found respect for you cos now she sees you as a sissy.

If you give me like 3k with her number I go run am for you.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Stephen0mozzy: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
we had issues and she told me she’s fed up, told her fine then help me forward my laptop as that is the only thing of mine in her possession. She told me I should forget it that she’s not sending it again

Not a smart move Bro. You let breakfast emotion get the better part of your reasoning.

You should have offered to talk things over and ask to come to her place, na there you to carry your stuff and move on.

Using the laptop as a clap back abi threat naim cause this whole tori

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by MufasaLion: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Where do y'all meet ladies like this?

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Magnoliaa(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oh, really? You mean this your fiancée? You have broken up with her?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by KevinDein: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Oh, really? You mean this your fiancée? You have broken up with her?
Apparently, and it's proving to be one of his best decisions already since the girl is proving to be a much bigger cunt than earlier thought

17 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by KevinDein: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Girl is just bitter that you are not putting in any fight to keep her. She has a high opinion of herself and thought you'd beg and do her biddings to save the relationship. Good thing you didn't budge as she's likely to keep pulling this trick whenever she wants to have her way, which is going to be always.

For the laptop, get the police involved; present evidence of your ownership and her threats.

I'm happy you dodged a bullet nuclear bomb.

36 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Nicepoker(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
If the receipt is with you. Involve the police. She stole your laptop grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by bouncin04(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
WTF man , just move on bro .
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Dikaveli(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Use efcc
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your Ex has EXed your Lappy cheesy
Deal with your double EXs

#ExLappy cool

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by MrRhymes101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
You asked for the laptop too early. Anyways u can still ask for a meeting with her so u talk things over. U can also involve the police if she's proving stubborn

8 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by slawormiir: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Do some mad things for her eye as a real niggar

But jokingly sha....that laptop be like her retirement benefits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Raychee(f): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol. You made a very big mistake breaking up with her before collecting your laptop back. You might not get it back. Just tell her to send all your files to you if they're so important. At least even if she's that hungry that she wants to keep the laptop, will she eat the files too?

3 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by BuyAndSellStuff: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mumu

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by JayCynic(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
There' two ways about it

1) You either con her. Emotionally manipulate her, make her soft and vulnerable, pretend you love her, give her signs that you want her back, and you want to start all over. Then get your laptop and bolt. But then you have to be careful and realistic and make her not doubt your honesty.

2) You arrange police or thugs to ransack her apartment and get your laptop.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by SOFTENGR: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agbero go fit epp u collet am na grin grin grin
Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by blamingthedevil: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
That is her retirement benefit

5 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by phemmyfour: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautifulearth:
Carry soldier go her house, she LL comply

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by AdeniyiA(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
mystery22:

One of the stupid things we do in the name of lust love lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by Kobicove(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
You people should learn to do this love thing with sense.

You should not have given her your laptop in the first instance.

Meanwhile go to her house and demand that she returns your laptop, be ready to make a lot of noise there if necessary!

3 Likes

Re: How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex by toffyz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
You too carry area boys go her side na
U no fit spend pass 3K for area boys
Dem go use ham buy weed and gin
Dem go over do ham sef

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Increase My Hip?i Have None. / Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Girls Asking Guys Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.