Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! (11630 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Firstly , you guys must " tutor " each other before you venture out of your country on how to behave in foreign lands. Your fellow countrymen who are black by the way, suffer and die more by your own hands . You hate yourselves more than you are hated outside. Python dance comes to mind. Igbos hunting down hausa traders in the east , Yorubas seeking for deportation of igbos from lagos , arewa youth genocide threat against igbos? Should I go on? . These are done by black people to other blacks and the worst things is that these are brothers born in the same country grin and yet the same people have the balls to lecture others from miles away to tolerate their crap grin o.m.g . Fix your house first before you point out the problems of your neighbor.
you spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:

...the difference between you and I is I live in SA and get my information first hand
...you get your info from the media, why don't you ask the guy how many killings he noticed while in Nigeria or the state of anarchy as so beautifully painted by yours truly
what ever you hear from the media is rather the exception than the norm
...and the ipob-Yoruba thing is a Nairaland thing,go to the real world these guys are marrying each other but again how would you know when all you do is feast on electronic bits

LMFAO, how many people have you seen experiencing xenophobic attacks recently ? Why are you in a country whose people you hate,? Could it be because you hate your own more than anything ? . I would never punish myself and reside in a country where the citizens hate my guts , perhaps I and majority of SAns have too much self love to put ourselves through that but you on the other hand , left " peaceful and beautiful " Nigeria to live like chickens in south africa. Something is wrong with this picture undecided. Why would I choose hell when I have heaven cry. Make excuses all you want. You painted black South Africans in one brush and I'm serving you the same and now it's wrong? grin . Leave SA , we are xenophobic grin. The python is waiting lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

i know i am mischevous and my mischief is directed @a certain ppl on here who are equally mischevous toward my ppl...buh since u wanna tango then i gotta let u know that whateva u wish for others gets back@ ya 100x.. So enjoy ur life..n thanx for opening da door.. grin

Mischievous? Lol it's affecting u because you are suffering from poverty syndrome. Tango ko tango ni, I see you are hovering around my post like a fly after faeces grin continue na, how will it affect me? grin what will ur mischief do to me na, hahaha, nonsense. Na poverty go ki u
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
The Xenophobia story is seriously becoming boring don't you think?

Yea, boring to gross insensitive ilks like you that don't know the worth of a human life.

That reduce human beings to mere numbers.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you spoke my mind

These bloody fools like to point fingers at others forgetting we all know a whole lot about that shythole they are running from in numbers . This bastard even had the audacity to say he lives in our country and yet spews kak about us. These flat heads should be treated like shyt everywhere cus when you treat them like humans they turn around and call you weak and you get rough they call you hating grin . They are so used to negativity that they look for it everywhere , the guy created a thread which could boost their tourism and create jobs and look at what they turned it into. Dumb ass fools.

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Yea, boring to gross insensitive ilks like you that don't know the worth of a human life.

By the way, are you related to that lunatic lionessza or you are one and the same?

LMFAO, lunatics burn each other everyday in the name of jungle justice . They take photos holding human heads daily, and kill each other because they belong to different tribe or religion and then turn around and preach humanity grin. African love ? grin grin. Bloody hypocrites , I blame the generator fumes for this.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

By the way, are you related to that lunatic lionessza or you are one and the same?
Yep it is boring and hell of cliche

Lecture me about the worth of human life once you stop killing each other for human parts, adultery, sexuality, religious differences etc

Peace!

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, lunatics burn each other everyday in the name of jungle justice . They take photos holding human heads daily, and kill each other because they belong to different tribe or religion and then turn around and preach humanity grin. African love ? grin grin. Bloody hypocrites , I blame the generator fumes for this.
bloody hypocrites gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Lecture me about the worth of human life once you stop killing each other for human parts, adultery, sexuality, religious differences etc

Peace!

Same person.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, how many people have you seen experiencing xenophobic attacks recently ? Why are you in a country whose people you hate,? Could it be because you hate your own more than anything ? . I would never punish myself and reside in a country where the citizens hate my guts , perhaps I and majority of SAns have to much self love to put ourselves through that but you on the other hand , left " peaceful and beautiful " Nigeria to live like chickens in south africa. Something is wrong with this picture undecided. Why would I choose hell when I have heaven cry. Make excuses all you want. You painted black South Africans in one brush and I'm serving you the same and now it's wrong? grin . Leave SA , we are xenophobic grin. The python is waiting lol.
PERSPECTIVE PERSPECTIVE PERSPECTIVE!!!
Learn to make arguments in context not emotion
...the population of educated minds graduates in just two south western states is more than that of the whole black SAns graduates and Nigeria has 36 states ...think about that for a moment...
In such competitive ecosystem migration is in evitable ...china and India readily come to mind...
These migrants go to fill spaces in lesser educated tribes ... Please I said tribe not nation ... since the white man took the back seat in your 'democracy' there have been a noticeable lack of competent man-power
so you have Nigerian/indian doctors,Zimbabwe school teachers,even lecturers that are mostly foreigners save for the indigenous Indians from KZN you guys would have been in serious trouble regarding expertise in running a modern economy-
Because of this the government had to lower matric to 35%-45% to allow the blacks gain admission into universities-
Point is water will always descend to a lower level of energy
And as intellect is such form it must go were it will thrive...to a lower place
So the Nigerians you see there assume this mindset while migrating to your country to fill the gap and thrive
...and you guys can't compete with them and I agree they come from a more competitive environment and I empathize but again most run their private bizness they are not working for your government or companies so why are you guys still feel threatened undecided

6 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by lonlytroy(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Watch out for agberoes...
How ya?

Don't worry southy also have agberoes popularly known as 8ta, they are more deadly and worst than Nigerian agberoes

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Peace!
says the south African

Have u eaten today??

Braii and human limb I mean

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Some of this south Africans think we are daft the come on a Nigerian forum that is looking for traffic and won't mind putting up stupid stories

And they want to judge us by the trash the see on nairaland on the other hand they claim to be saint s as if this stories don't pop up in south Africa also

Mostly Nigerian don't give a Bleep about what happens on other countries

Its not like we can't use the internet to find this tales of canibalisms in sa from sleeping with a baby to cure HIV to eating people

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Must you insult people to drive home your point? You have never been to Nigeria before, everything you know about the country is from naira land where you spend almost 24hrs of your day. May I ask why you are so interested in reading about the lives of "lunatics and hypocrites"? What is missing in your country that you can't be around your own people instead, why so much interest in Nigeria.

A wise person will never depend on media for first hand info, word of mouth is even better because we know that when it comes to news, negativity sells more than positivity because sad people like sad news "misery likes company" which is obviously the reason for your attraction. You love negative news because you may be suffering from depression.

Nigeria is far more than any online media can portray, if you want to discover the country, apply for visa and come down. Common sense should tell you that no country can be so bad as the media often portrays us except war torn countries which is not the case here.

Those burnings often occur in small communities which often have their own way of dealing with well known criminals. Before you see such burnings the crime must have gone on for long and due to the delay in giving punitive measures by the law courts people tend to take the law into their hands in such places.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:

PERSPECTIVE PERSPECTIVE PERSPECTIVE!!!
Learn to make arguments in context not emotion
...the population of educated minds graduates in just two south western states is more than that of the whole black SAns graduates and Nigeria has 36 states ...think about that for a moment...
In such competitive ecosystem migration is in evitable ...china and India readily come to mind...
These migrants go to fill spaces in lesser educated tribes ... Please I said tribe not nation ... since the white man took the back seat in your 'democracy' there have been a noticeable lack of competent man-power
so you have Nigerian/indian doctors,Zimbabwe school teachers,even lecturers that are mostly foreigners save for the indigenous Indians from KZN you guys would have been in serious trouble regarding expertise in running a modern economy-
Because of this the government had to lower matric to 35%-45% to allow the blacks gain admission into universities-
Point is water will always descend to a lower level of energy
And as intellect is such form it must go were it will thrive...to a lower place
So the Nigerians you see there assume this mindset while migrating to your country to fill the gap and thrive
...and you guys can't compete with them and I agree they come from a more competitive environment and I empathize but again most run their private bizness they are not working for your government or companies so why are you guys still feel threatened undecided

LMFAO, the population noise again. Typical . We have no proof of you having a higher number of educated people than any african country, it's only noise coming from desperados like you but we do have proof that you have the highest number of out of school children in the world. You have one of the highest illiterates in the continent. Stop peddling lies to feel better about your situation.

Hahaha what a fool, most professionals including teachers in SA are citizens not foreigners, our systems can only allow a certain percentage of foreigners to work so don't you dare act like our departments depend on them lmfao. Like America, mzantsi is welcoming to well meaning professionals and no one is threatened by them hence you never hear them screaming " xenophobia" like the flat heads in hillbrow. Show me a Nigerian doctor talking about marginalization in our hospitals ? You can't coz they are respected unlike the lazy loud mouth corner boys like you who live like rats.

Lmfao, compete with Nigerians in what? We don't have you in our government institutions and private sector because no one has interest in hiring you. The only place you can find a Nigerian is in hospital and those lectures like sonyika. The rest of you are jobless criminals while some run Internet cafes and dirty night clubs. Please tell what businesss do you guys run here ,? Selling second hand clothes in street corners to poor people ? Is that what we are supposedly threatened by ? grin. The only foreigners who get hired in SA from african counyries are from the SADC region not you lol. The " we take your jobs" is crap we only hear on nairaland. You are just an immigrant here and nothing more, you must know your place if you want to live well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Must you insult people to drive home your point? You have never been to Nigeria before, everything you know about the country is from naira land where you spend almost 24hrs of your day. May I ask why you are so interested in reading about the lives of "lunatics and hypocrites"? What is missing in your country that you can't be around your own people instead, why so much interest in Nigeria.

A wise person will never depend on media for first hand info, word of mouth is even better because we know that when it comes to news, negativity sells more than positivity because sad people like sad news "misery likes company" which is obviously the reason for your attraction. You love negative news because you may be suffering from depression.

Nigeria is far more than any online media can portray, if you want to discover the country, apply for visa and come down. Common sense should tell you that no country can be so bad as the media often portrays us except war torn countries which is not the case here.

Those burnings often occur in small communities which often have their own way of dealing with well known criminals. Before you see such burnings the crime must have gone on for long and due to the delay in giving punitive measures by the law courts people tend to take the law into their hands in such places.

LMFAO @ me spending 24hrs on nairaland. I haven't even visited the site in like more than a month, stop peddling lies and stick to drugs lol.

Funny enough, most things you people spew about my country are from the media and you belive them but you claim it's wrong to do the same about your news ? grin gtfoh. I didn't see you reprimanding your fellow countrymen about the stereotypes about SA , ain't that funny. You deserve whatever stereotypes you get .

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
Some of this south Africans think we are daft the come on a Nigerian forum that is looking for traffic and won't mind putting up stupid stories

And they want to judge us by the trash the see on nairaland on the other hand they claim to be saint s as if this stories don't pop up in south Africa also

Mostly Nigerian don't give a Bleep about what happens on other countries

Its not like we can't use the internet to find this tales of canibalisms in sa from sleeping with a baby to cure HIV to eating people

LMFAO, picking up random SA stories to prove what exactly?. I could go to any country site and find things like this. Just like I don't have to go far to pull up about 5 child rapes that occurred in Nigeria this week alone. I can easily point out a a region in your country not some random village like you did where cannibalism is the order of the day. You have restaurants serving human meat and yet you are here musturbating at a random case of psychopaths who even handed themselves over coz they couldn't handle their crap anymore.

No one said SAns are saints but we won't stand by and watch you act hollier than thou at our expense while you have the crap that we mentioned going on in all corners of your country.

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, the population noise again. Typical . We have no proof of you having a higher number of educated people than any african country, it's only noise coming from desperados like you but we do have proof that you have the highest number of out of school children in the world. You have one of the highest illiterates in the continent. Stop peddling lies to feel better about your situation.

Hahaha what a fool, most professionals including teachers in SA are citizens not foreigners, our systems can only allow a certain percentage of foreigners to work so don't you dare act like our departments depend on them lmfao. Like America, mzantsi is welcoming to well meaning professionals and no one is threatened by them hence you never hear them screaming " xenophobia" like the flat heads in hillbrow. Show me a Nigerian doctor talking about marginalization in our hospitals ? You can't coz they are respected unlike the lazy loud mouth corner boys like you who live like rats.

Lmfao, compete with Nigerians in what? We don't have you in our government institutions and private sector because no one has interest in hiring you. The only place you can find a Nigerian is in hospital and those lectures like sonyika. The rest of you are jobless criminals while some run Internet cafes and dirty night clubs. Please tell what businesss do you guys run here ,? Selling second hand clothes in street corners to poor people ? Is that what we are supposedly threatened by ? grin. The only foreigners who get hired in SA from african counyries are from the SADC region not you lol. The " we take your jobs" is crap we only hear on nairaland. You are just an immigrant here and nothing more, you must know your place if you want to live well.
...go google the most educated people or nation in America,so you know our league
...since you have all this going on for you why tell the world that Nigerians are taking your jobs or comically'taking our women '
Why attack the Ethiopians are they 'flat headed' too
Am not holding forth for the hillbrow guys but the fact remains for each one of them there are many more doing legitimate living albeit within the economic constraint placed on them so as to let the native survive which is fine with me.
All am saying is be humane in your dealings mind you am well off and my profession is 80%-85% white dominated you guys just started getting admitted in the last 6 years or so
...so am not your average joe
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, picking up random SA stories to prove what exactly?. I could go to any country site and find things like this. Just like I don't have to go far to pull up about 5 child rapes that occurred in Nigeria this week alone. I can easily point out a a region in your country not some random village like you did where cannibalism is the order of the day. You have restaurants serving human meat and yet you are here musturbating at a random case of psychopaths who even handed themselves over coz they couldn't handle their crap anymore.

No one said SAns are saints but we won't stand by and watch you act hollier than thou at our expense while you have the crap that we mentioned going on in all corners of your country.

u are obsessed

. like I said Nigerians don't give a Bleep about what happens in sa

So u can point what ever region u want the only place I even know in sa is Capetown and I am not a sadist

And I don't want to know the regions that are involved in crime I wonder why u even go trough all that stress

Let me advice find a hobby play football I've seen ur pictures ladies hu look like u usually find it hard to get someone they become footballers and end up muscular and become lesbians or u can watch telemundo or u know what become a prosti...tute. Nobody looks at ur face when u are a ptostitute

Please think about it

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...go google the most educated people or nation in America,so you know our league
...since you have all this going on for you why tell the world that Nigerians are taking your jobs or comically'taking our women '
Why attack the Ethiopians are they 'flat headed' too
Am not holding forth for the hillbrow guys but the fact remains for each one of them there are many more doing legitimate living albeit within the economic constraint placed on them so as to let the native survive which is fine with me.
All am saying is be humane in your dealings mind you am well off and my profession is 80%-85% white dominated you guys just started getting admitted in the last 6 years or so
...so am not your average joe

LMFAO," Africans " make up the highest number of educated immigrants in America. So it's not Nigerians only , you scammer lol. I won't doubt that you make up a huge number of those because there are more of you than any african country. So dont overhype yourself, SA government alone besides the private sector sends students to different ivy league institutions all over the world as an effort to increase the number of well skilled people in the country.

Funny that nigerians can reside in any country and know nothing about about what goes on there except the bad things and stereotypes. The people who protested " they are taking our jobs" were poor unskilled people and they were talking about zimbos and mozambiquans who do manial jobs for half the pay , get it now? . How many educated SAns have you ever seen doing this , since you have been here? Have you ever seen our doctors, teachers , engineers etc doing this ? Answer is nope . There are SA men (insignificant number) that despise Nigerian men dating SA women because they don't want yours (I'm sure you have never seen our men going after yours) and therefore feel you shouldn't touch theirs even though they won't date these women if free grin( crazy people). Ethiopian, South African, Somali, Pakistan etc stores are almost always looted during protests by criminals. Criminals love vulnerable people and this has nothing to do with the average mzantsi person.

Lmfao, Nigerians and their " it's only us and the whites " that can do it grin. You people are pathetic . What qualification has only been open to black people for about 6 years in SA? Lmfao . You guys are amusing. This in our major government institutions ? grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by fuckpro: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO," Africans " make up the highest number of educated immigrants in America. So it's not Nigerians only , you scammer lol. I won't doubt that you make up a huge number of those because there are more of you than any african country. So dont overhype yourself, SA government alone besides the private sector sends students to different ivy league institutions all over the world as an effort to increase the number of well skilled people in the country.

Funny that nigerians can reside in any country and know nothing about about what goes on there except the bad things and stereotypes. The people who protested " they are taking our jobs" were poor unskilled people and they were talking about zimbos and mozambiquans who do manial jobs for half the pay , get it now? . How many educated SAns have you ever seen doing this , since you have been here? Have you ever seen our doctors, teachers , engineers etc doing this ? Answer is nope . There are SA men (insignificant number) that despise Nigerian men dating SA women because they don't want yours (I'm sure you have never seen our men going after yours) and therefore feel you shouldn't touch theirs even though they won't date these women if free grin( crazy people). Ethiopian, South African, Somali, Pakistan etc stores are almost always looted during protests by criminals. Criminals love vulnerable people and this has nothing to do with the average mzantsi person.

Lmfao, Nigerians and their " it's only us and the whites " that can do it grin. You people are pathetic . What qualification has only been open to black people for about 6 years in SA? Lmfao . You guys are amusing. This in our major government institutions ? grin
grin grin you something else for a Zulu lady,I really do not want to pursue this line of reasoning
am impressed you could keep up with an intellectual discourse
I have my doubts if you are a female
...bye
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
u are obsessed

. like I said Nigerians don't give a Bleep about what happens in sa

So u can point what ever region u want the only place I even know in sa is Capetown and I am not a sadist

And I don't want to know the regions that are involved in crime I wonder why u even go trough all that stress

Let me advice find a hobby play football I've seen ur pictures ladies hu look like u usually find it hard to get someone they become footballers and end up muscular and become lesbians or u can watch telemundo or u know what become a prosti...tute. Nobody looks at ur face when u are a ptostitute

Please think about it

LMFAO, Nigerians are forever creating threads on nairaland about SA and show their obsession those threads usually end up on front page grin. You would never see SAns discussing Nigeria , that's how little you matter here.

Stop crying , and deal with the fact that if we can pull up stories of cannibalism in both countries 98% would come from your side so don't start what you can't finish, same the child molestation you mentioned earlier.

Lmfao, you are getting desparate now. You have seen my picture ? On nairaland grin you must be smoking something really strong to reach this level of delusion.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:

grin grin you something else for a Zulu lady,I really do not want to pursue this line of reasoning
am impressed you could keep up with an intellectual discourse
I have my doubts if you are a female
...bye

LMFAO, see what I'm saying. You people can live in a country and be totally clueless about it. You just called me Zulu? We have 11 official languages and you just assumed I'm Zulu lol. Get out of your downtown flat and learn about the country that has adopted and stop spreading the same stearotypes you came in with. Doubt my sex all want grin. I'm not impressed by your line of reasoning but I'm also not dissapointed because you are a Nigerian, it's expected. grin

Bye .

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
International agberoe
Pidgin2:

"Must you insult people to drive home your point?"
(but u are free to insult others)

You have never been to Nigeria before, everything you know about the country is from naira land where you spend almost 24hrs of your day. May I ask why you are so interested in reading about the lives of "lunatics and hypocrites"? What is missing in your country that you can't be around your own people instead, why so much interest in Nigeria.

all this senseless thrash cos lionessza is more brainy than u can ever dream of and whipping ur arsse,huh...u gotta go chill up in da mud grin grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ me spending 24hrs on nairaland. I haven't even visited the site in like more than a month, stop peddling lies and stick to drugs lol.

Funny enough, most things you people spew about my country are from the media and you belive them but you claim it's wrong to do the same about your news ? grin gtfoh. I didn't see you reprimanding your fellow countrymen about the stereotypes about SA , ain't that funny. You deserve whatever stereotypes you get .

More Nigerians visit your country than your people visit other countries including Nigeria. It's a well known fact that your people hardly travel put out, you like to remain in your country. When Nigerians speak their words are more credible because their experiences are real not imagined like yours
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, Nigerians are forever creating threads on nairaland about SA and show their obsession those threads usually end up on front page grin. You would never see SAns discussing Nigeria , that's how little you matter here.

Stop crying , and deal with the fact that if we can pull up stories of cannibalism in both countries 98% would come from your side so don't start what you can't finish, same the child molestation you mentioned earlier.

Lmfao, you are getting desparate now. You have seen my picture ? On nairaland grin you must be smoking something really strong to reach this level of delusion.
like u said lady

Nigerians can be totally cluless about sa and they think every one is Zulu

South Africa was hardly mentioned on this forum before the xenophobia in 2010 south Africa became just another thrend on nairaland
Nairaland has seen many thrends come and go eg
The no bleeps given
Kenya again
And the this and this be like (Zuma pic)

They all die the south African thrend has died
I hardly see any thread about sa
Find ur self a new hubby like a said play football
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

wen am in da mood,am gonna let ya know..so pls close that lescion_thing up grin

Its not by force
grin

someone help me wit my cologne grin

So you smell?
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

So you smell?
pls free that dog nah.... u wan ke am? grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

International agberoe

all this senseless thrash cos lionessza is more brainy than u can ever dream of and whipping ur arsse,huh...u gotta go chill up in da mud grin grin

The brainy one is insulting your tribe haha calling u and your folks names and she's brainy by your standard because you are devoid of one vital organ used in reasoning, she's right on that one though u guys are nuisance even to us here. Bow down to your heroine lionezza that's what u and your tribesmen do there anyway importing HIV to Nigeria is all ur permanent occupation.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

More Nigerians visit your country than your people visit other countries including Nigeria. It's a well known fact that your people hardly travel put out, you like to remain in your country. When Nigerians speak their words are more credible because their experiences are real not imagined like yours

u mean more zoogerians,huh?

HAAAAAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling / Austria To Train 1000 Nigerian Irregular Migrants Before Repatriation / Ethiopian Airlines Flight Schedule/prices To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.