Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! (11627 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

pls free that dog nah.... u wan ke am? grin

I go kil am like dem kil Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

gradually e don dey reveal itself grin
I go show u pepper grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

i luv it wen u type slowly...if u really be 'F',u go sweet wella but... grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Their girls rock so you've sold your birthright from your "flat head" tribe according to her grin u neva

shocked seize shocked

to amaze me haha they will use you like a dirty dog soon. When will KANU give u sense? U will soon be beaten by the Python dancing in your homeland

Nepa bill degree holder,never SEIZE indeed..haaahahaaaahahahaaaaa grin grin

U are truly pained and confused now... grin grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by chukxie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Put your swords away, people. This thread is a celebratory one. The Niaja vs SA fight can come another day. Stop being a spoilsport.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
says the south African

Have u eaten today??

Braii and human limb I mean
I think you might me mistaking me for an Afonja gringrin I'm offended
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

More Nigerians visit your country than your people visit other countries including Nigeria. It's a well known fact that your people hardly travel put out, you like to remain in your country. When Nigerians speak their words are more credible because their experiences are real not imagined like yours

Lol, the same Nigerians who stay in other people's countries and never learn shyt about their hosts . People like fuckpro who live in south africa but knows absolutely nothing about it? Don't make me laugh. The difference between your people and us is not that we don't travel to other countries but that we visit and never overstay unlike you . Many african countries have received a lot of tourists from SA since 2013 but we don't make noise about it and you won't hear those countries complaining on how irritating we are because we respect our hosts as visitors and we leave in time unlike those who have to be fished out in order to go back to their " heaven " lol. You said we shouldn't rely on the media yet most of you here posted things you get from the media about SA and not personal experiences. You have never been to SA but in most of the threads you claim all black people in this country live in slums and villages grin grin and you get mad when we say you all of you use generators and 90% of your "cities " are dirty slums lol.

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
like u said lady

Nigerians can be totally cluless about sa and they think every one is Zulu

South Africa was hardly mentioned on this forum before the xenophobia in 2010 south Africa became just another thrend on nairaland
Nairaland has seen many thrends come and go eg
The no bleeps given
Kenya again
And the this and this be like (Zuma pic)

They all die the south African thrend has died
I hardly see any thread about sa
Find ur self a new hubby like a said play football

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Oh please ! Every time I open this site there's is a SA topic. Go to the romance and crime section and see your brothers and sisters mustarbating all over the name SA.

Your last line is so lame it doesn't even deserve a response.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
fuckpro:
...am replying you because I assumed you are educated,firstly how would your government react if KZN decided to form a nation of their own,would the military be deployed like Catalan in Spain an advance democracy,so that's what iPob is about though I may not agree on the intensity used to quell the agitation
Now Yoruba and Ibo thing do you hear or see them looting shops or setting people on fire the agitation is done only verbally
These things cannot be said about Zulu or other blacks from south Africa were burning and looting shops of foreigners is applauded here in Nigeria that is stealing and murder and is criminal
So try put things in perspective
Your government look the other way while you guys enjoy your beasty orgies
Its a TABOO in African culture to attack your visitors it makes you lower than animals
if looting makes us lower than animals, I'm then tempted to ask, since you brutally kill people for their heads, heartsand other human parts etc what does that make you? I don't know I'd rather loot than mutilate

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I think you might me mistaking me for an Afonja gringrin I'm offended
hahaha as much as a hate dem afonjaz

Calling u one would be insult to afonjas themselves

No no no not u u are from kuvuki where grown men believe that raping a 6year old baby would give dem some kind of spiritual powers or even cure HIV nope that is to low for afonja
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no I'm not educated . Only Nigerians are clever and educated remember? grin you have the best institutions in the world lol.

Lol, oh please. Spare me the excuses, Nigerians have been murdering each other for decades not criminal activities like most countries but for tribal and religious issues. You hate each other with a passion and it's funny that you expect to be respected outside of your shores .

Even here in SA you have Yorubas and igbos shooting each other like animals instead of uniting, so I don't know who you are trying to fool here. In India you are fighting each other and the uk and USA too. So igbos were lying when they said their stores were looted and torched in the north ? . Hating your own brother is worse than any animal in our country, I would rather hate my neigbour than make an enemy inside my house. Downplaying your tribalism Is funny, look at all your blogs and look at your politics and look at how your country is structured. Same skin color and yet you can't even Unite to develop proper things . Were 3million igbos killed by SAns? Are we the herdsmen who massacre innocent villagers ? Lol . Keep on pointing fingers at SAn " black animals" while " great Nigerians " butcher each other daily lol.

There are negatives in every country that should be condemned and I bet the guy who started this thread did not want to focus on those but wanted everyone to see the other side , but typical bitter fools had to come in and they will be dealt with.
spot on
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

More Nigerians visit your country than your people visit other countries including Nigeria. It's a well known fact that your people hardly travel put out, you like to remain in your country. When Nigerians speak their words are more credible because their experiences are real not imagined like yours
But then when we talk about Nigerians we know exactly what we're talking about since they are right on our doorstep, On the other hand you guys hardly see South Africans in Nigeria you rely on hearsay

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Oh please ! Every time I open this site there's is a SA topic. Go to the romance and crime section and see your brothers and sisters mustarbating all over the name SA.

Your last line is so lame it doesn't even deserve a response.
Ouchb gringringrin
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by LeSudAfricaine: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
hahaha as much as a hate dem afonjaz

Calling u one would be insult to afonjas themselves

No no no not u u are from kuvuki where grown men believe that raping a 6year old baby would give dem some kind of spiritual powers or even cure HIV nope that is to low for afonja
Lionessza was spot. You are lame as ufckgringrin

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by basmur(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, does your government inform you on how many south africans and other immigrants your criminal brothers murder every year ? I bet not. Stupid Nigerians fail to ask themselves why the flat heads won't leave our country if they are not happy . Are they forced to stay here ? Don't they have a country or any pride ? Plus minus a million of these people in SA and less than 200 of our people over there ( working for our government and SA firms and not commiting crimes), what does that tell you ? Have you ever seen a Nigerian doctor , lecturer, teacher screaming xenophobia ? Nope . I wonder why ? grin. Uche from hillbrow though , always has time to post of maltreatment on Facebook and Twitter grin. Only the brainy ones know what's up , the forever marginalized criminals always wail. From Nigeria(their own country), SA, India, Malaysia, USA, UK, Kenya etc everywhere they find themselves, hatred is closer , I wonder why they are always the common denominator?

what is this one saying sef? ode!

whats your concern with what happening in my country!! mumu!

moreover, i dont need the govt to inform me of your claims... there are millions of channel to get such info..

publicly killing of fellow black man!! my country men!! your fada!! even together with law enforcement personel.
you idiot think you can just wipe it away with the dust abi.. 'your mille go die ni, i swear'

anybody is free to live and prosper anywhere in the world.. does the universe belong to your grand father? no! if you claim they are disturbing u. At it worst make laws and those that still has gott to disobey the law shud face the music and not that show of stulidity you guys put up..... lazy fools.
you better be careful. mumu

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yW.....A........N.......K...........O........O.......F......

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by DabuIIIT: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Cool
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Everyone stay clear. Let me deal with this prostitute called Lionessza.

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Your dog fvcked you well abi

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by AfonjaConehead: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

I don pepper u finish
grin
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Everyone stay clear. Let me deal with this prostitute called Lionessza.
hahaha I knew that girl was a prostitute

She is only angry cuz the Nigerian who owns the brotel where she works threw her out

Customers don't want old cargos

.now she is pained at all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
basmur:

what is this one saying sef? ode!

whats your concern with what happening in my country!! mumu!

moreover, i dont need the govt to inform me of your claims... there are millions of channel to get such info..

publicly killing of fellow black man!! my country men!! your fada!! even together with law enforcement personel.
you idiot think you can just wipe it away with the dust abi.. 'your mille go die ni, i swear'

anybody is free to live and prosper anywhere in the world.. does the universe belong to your grand father? no! if you claim they are disturbing u. At it worst make laws and those that still has gott to disobey the law shud face the music and not that show of stulidity you guys put up..... lazy fools.
you better be careful. mumu

LMFAO, what is this incoherent rubbish? . You sound too pained , to be taken seriously. Move over and let me deal with less emotional people, I wouldn't want you to commit suicide over this grin.
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
hahaha I knew that girl was a prostitute

She is only angry cuz the Nigerian who owns the brotel where she works threw her out

Customers don't want old cargos

.now she is pained at all Nigerians
her real name is Nikki, check out her confession.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-02-08-were-just-trying-to-make-a-living-for-ourselves--rosettenville-prostitutes-back-at-work-after-brothels-attacked/

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
SouthAfrican caught raping an innocent dog. Poor dog.

http://www.news24.com/southafrica/news/woman-videos-sex-acts-with-dog-20120824?mobile=true

LMFAO, so this how you are going to " deal " with me? .pick up all the random bad stories about SA online and paste them here grin see what frustration can do to someone ?. Personal insults ? I know you Nigerians love throwing insults at faceless people grin grin. The only group of people who can get so easily pained and resort to throwing personal insults at people they have never met and would never meet grin generator fumes can truly harm ones way of reasoning. Look at how I made you and your brother proverbs desparate lol. I made you so mad that you had to get to work and read up on any bad news from SA grin

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
her real name is Nikki, check out her confession.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-02-08-were-just-trying-to-make-a-living-for-ourselves--rosettenville-prostitutes-back-at-work-after-brothels-attacked/
wow guy I troway cap for u

Right now I am just puzzled how u arnt working with DSS or the FBI right now

Rostenville wow now I see why

2 Likes

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by PROVERBZ(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, so this how you are going to " deal " with me? .pick up all the random bad stories about SA online and paste them here grin see what frustration can do to someone ?. Personal insults ? I know you Nigerians love throwing insults at faceless people grin grin. The only group of people who can get so easily pained and resort to throwing personal insults at people they have never met and would never meet grin generator fumes can truly harm ones way of reasoning. Look at how I made you and your brother proverbs desparate lol. I made you so mad that you had to get to work and read up on any bad news from SA grin
w...h.....o.......r.....e
Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lionessza:

Kiss the truth. cool Same way you fvcked a foreigner real good and he had to write an article recommending your olosho business. undecided Miss Nikki.

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/my-night-in-a-durban-north-brothel-2014996

1 Like

Re: RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! by Lionessza(f): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
PROVERBZ:
w...h.....o.......r.....e

LMFAO ,see what I did to you boy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport / Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling / Austria To Train 1000 Nigerian Irregular Migrants Before Repatriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.