Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) (3780 Views)

Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics) / Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) by OtemSapien: 3:52am On Oct 22, 2017
vaxx:
Pls reconstruct your agurment ....an expose thesist can easily crunch this analogy....how will you set a movie Without a plan and purpose?
The topic of discussion is about 'time' sir. I smell derailing with this your 'time and purpose' ish. Stick to the topic sir.
Re: Personhood And Transcendency (personal God Outside Time) by vaxx: 6:51am On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
The topic of discussion is about 'time' sir. I smell derailing with this your 'time and purpose' ish. Stick to the topic sir.
have you read his analogy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. / The Third Secret Of Fatima, The Impostor Sister Lucia And The End Of The World. / I am an Atheist ask me any questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.